Meeting Spot

Liz turned her grin to Valcan. "That was fun! Can we go again?"

"Well, if you want to be caught by the ministry," Lucius smirked, answering Valcan's question. "This seems quite like the 1990s, eh, Valcan?"

He smirked, but he was still winded. Man, I am getting too damned old.

Liz noticed Lucius wobbling a bit, and held out her arm. "Would you like to sit Grandfather? Being around that obnoxious man known as the minister can certainly drain one."

((lucius is already sitting down! rofl! but what the hell, go with it...))

Valcan smirked back at Lucius. "Yes, very much so. Except, I am now old. And I wasn't around much then. I didn't agree with dear Voldemort on certain things. And where did he end up?"

"Yes, why thank you, Elizabeth," Lucius said, smiling genuinely as he sat down. "We all know where he ended up, Valcan." He smirked, wishing for a glass of something, he didn't care what, to quench his thirst.

Quite tired, Tristan turned to Vladmir, not up to teasing him tonight. "One of the house elves can help you find a room. Demetri!" He barked.

Annoyed, the house elf appeared at his feet. "Yes, master Tristan?"

"Show Vlad here to a room; he been through quite a lot."

With a bow Demetri led the dazed Russian convict off to one of the rooms, and Tristan turned back to Josh. "And what did you get landed in there for again?"

"Tristan, it was really quite idiotic. The Ministry overreacted to me torturing a bloody squib. The man was annoying me. What was I supposed to do? Ignore him?" Joshua answered with a laugh. "So what do you have to drink around here?"

"Everything under the sun," Tristan said, "I am sure you can tell one of the house elves what you want."

"Ric!" he bellowed, and yet another house elf apparated in front of him. "Get me a water, and get Josh here whatever he wants."

Joshua looked at the elf. "I will take a scotch, neat." He then turned back to Tristian.

"So, how have you been? It has been a while."

"Better than ever. Well, somewhat," Tristan said, grinning and taking his seat. "I have two kids now. One's at Hogwarts and the other is well, five months."

((kay all, I have enjoyed this very much, but I must get to bed. i will resume tmrww!))

Garett strolled into the dining room, amazed by the assemblage there. He smirked; there were a few missing, but what the hell?

He noticed that Lucius was back, and he nodded his head in the man's direction, sitting next to Liz.

Joshua sat down by Tristan, taking his drink from the elf.

"Two children now. Amazing. I have been lucky enough to avoid that burden so far. So what did you name your newest?" he asked.

"Erik," he said, slamming the water back and letting it wet his gullet. "Hey, did you see that auror b1tch go down? That was a good shot on Edvard's part." Tristan bared his teeth; he had had quite a problem with Deidre Zeller. But she was dead now, so it didn't matter.

Liz's eyes lit up at the sight of Garett as she leaned over to kiss him. "That was certainly exciting!"

She was thrilled, until she remembered she was sitting next to her grandfather. Oops... I wonder how he'll take this, she thought. Well, if he doesn't like it, he'll have to get over it. Hopefully he'll be supportive though.

Drago smiled. The blood in his belly made him happy. The little Malfoy girl asked to speak with him and he nodded. But first he replied to the question asked by Josh. With a chuckle he said, "Yes, I find the younger the girl, the sweeter the blood." As always, he was unaware at how brutish he sounded. Still smiling, his sharp eye teeth gleaming, he said, "Sure, little girl. Let's have a word."

Valcan took a seat himself, although he was not up for celebration, hoping that this wouldn't turn into a party. "I am sure one of the house elves can help you find a room, Lucius." He declined a drink, rising to leave.

Liz grinned at Drago. Yes, he certainly fit the profile.

"Be back shortly" she said to Lucius and Garett.

Liz walked a short way away from the rest of the group, before turning to Drago. "You're a werewolf, right?"

His deep rattling laugh was loud. "Why, yes I am. Is it that obvious?" He grinned and sniffed. He savored the smell of the blood.

((okay, I am going to bed, no lie this time. rofl cya guys tmrw!))

Liz laughed. "Blindingly so, but I figured, might be a good idea to check."

She paused, grinning. "I am too, although I've been taking wolfsbane potions every full moon. I was wondering if you did the same. And if not, maybe I could accompany you on one of these coming full moons. The potions is getting rather... dull. If this is what I am, I want to actually be it, rather than hide from it."

Drago roared with laughter. He thumped the girl on the back, "Wonderful! That potion is for the weak, m'dear! I'm glad you're giving it up! I thought I smelled something on you." His smile was wide as he grew excited for the next full moon. Then he got serious. "You won't get in my way. This will be for learning first; blood is second." He waited to see if she understood.

((heh, I lied again.. I'm back for a bit. I have to be the most indecisive person in the world.))

Lucius' eyes widened as he watched Elizabeth kiss Garett Black. Well, that's new, he thought. He shrugged it off, however, just not phased anymore.

Liz beamed, "Sounds fantastic! Well, if I can actually control that blood lust once I've turned... I've never actually turned before."

She laughed, "I'll eat a raw steak beforehand. Maybe that'll help. Thank you though! This should be much more exciting than sleeping for three days."

After a moment she held out her hand, "I'm Liz by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back