OOC First Name
Zach
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Takuya walked along the docks in the streets of New York, his grey cloak hiding the wand in his right hand, and wondered what would happen to him today. These Muggles are going to die soon if they don't leave me alone, I'm sick of them glaring at me. Takuya thought an angry look upon his face. Takuya walked back towards the main body of the city, wondering if there were even any Wizards in this town, Takuya had noticed some people whom he had known from Hogwarts, but not many of them at that.

Takuya glanced at the Muggles from under his hood as he walked through the city, and wondered what could be going through their minds as they glared at him from beneath their cloaks. Takuya had finally had enough though, he raised his wand, and pointed it at one of the Muggles. STUPEFY! He thought, and he watched the Muggle go flying through the air as he was hit by a flash of red light, "ANYBODY ELSE GOT A PROBLEM!?" Takuya roared through the city, watching the Muggles run away from him.

Theo had decided to get out of New Zealand for a day or two now. He didnt want to spend all his time there just yet, he enjoyed being around. He foounhd himself in New York. He walked along the docks with his wand in his back pocket which his shirt hid from sight. He was surrounded by muggles which he wasnt too keen on but he could manage.
Theo looked up quickly when he heard someone cast a spell. He ran towards him and pulled out his own wand and pointed it at the guy in a long cloak. " I would advise you to lower your wand. These muggles dont need to see this." He sized the guy up before lowing his wand and standing up strait. He looked around at all the shocked faced muggles that surrounded them. He looked back at the stranger. " Maybe we should talk somewhere more....Private"

Takuya stood there, watching the Muggles stare at him with more intensity before, there was fear on a lot of their faces, and that just made Takuya even angrier, they must have thought he was a monster. Takuya was just about to jinx another one of them, when he heard somebody speak to him. "You got a problem with me beating up Muggles? They deserve every bit of this. You haven't seen the looks they've been giving me all day, and look at them now! They're looking at me as if I'm some kind of monster." Takuya said, glaring at the Muggles.

Takuya sighed, and decided it would probably be better for him to leave the Muggles alone, else he would develop a bad name for himself, but then again, he probably already had. Takuya shrugged, and started walking off without waiting for the stranger to turn up. Takuya would have been facing a street of dead Muggles if that boy had not come. Takuya was just in one of those moods right now. He ducked up an alleyway, heading towards a less crowded section of the city. Takuya turned around, and waited for the mystery man, "Well, you have me alone. What've you got to say?" Takuya asked.

Theo followed him into an alley way then stood behind him when he spoke. " You cant just go around using magic in front of any old person you know. And i mean come one if someone walked past you looking like that wouldn't you look at them a little strangely. I mean come on you aint winning any fashion shows any time soon." He looked the guy up and down sizing him up. He hated guys who acted stupidly, it was only common sense that you don't use your magic in front crowds of muggles. Obviously this guy lacked common sense. He crossed his arms across his chest. He hated being around other people, this guy looked dirty, flea infested. He forwned slightly.

Takuya rolled his eyes, watching the guy size him up, "Well, well. It sure seems your first impression of me has gone horribly wrong." Takuya said, spinning his wand around his fingers, and smirking at the boy. "I am aware of what I should, and should not do. I just chose to ignore it. I was angry, not everybody listens to common sense." Takuya said, raising his eye at the stranger. This guy obviously thought he knew everything about him, and that he would be able to predict his next move. Takuya shrugged off his thoughts. "Whenever you're ready to stop judging me on what you think you know, let me know." Takuya said, starting towards the street again.

Takuya was over the muggles, he took off his cloak, and started walking down the street without it, leaving it lying on the ground back in the alleyway. Takuya smirked at the muggles as he walked down the street, it was like they didn't even recognise him anymore. He sighed. I guess that dude was right. Takuya stopped and waited for that boy to catch up, "I'm Takuya. Takuya Blaze. And you are?" He asked, giving the boy a piercing look.

Theo watched him leave then sighed. He obveously thought he was better than everyone. Theo walked after him to make sure that he wouldnt be an idiot again. He hated it when people acted stupid, it made them look ill educated. He walked to the guys side but still didnt let his guard down. Theo quickly scanned him t find any sign that he was up to something. He decided not to give his first name just yet, not until he knew him well enough. " Im Atticus." It wasnt all lies, Atticus was his middle name. " Does this mean your not going to do anything dumb, because that wouldnt be a wise choice"

Takuya watched the boy lie to him, but made nothing of it, "Maybe I will, maybe I wont. We'll just have to wait and see. But the muggles can't seem to tell I am the same person that nearly blew half their street apart." Takuya said, wondering if this boy had common sense, he seemed to have a decent level of self control, but one could never be sure. Takuya shrugged, slipping his wand into his pocket and winking at the boy, "If you don't want to tell me your real name, then I'm fine with that. Just thought you had the decency to not have to lie to people." Takuya said, shrugging at the boy. Takuya wondered what they should do for the day, because he had no idea what to do. Takuya sighed, and started walking down the street, "Come on. We can wander the streets of New York, might be interesting." He said, winking.

Theo frowned at the guy and folded his arms across his chest. " Im not lying about my name. It may not be my first name but thats because i dont know you well enough to share that kind of info." Stupid mudblod. Thinks e knows better. He was still frowning. As he had nothing better to do he could use the company, weather he liked it or not. " Fine. Lead the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back