Meeting someone again.

Before Kayden showed Sheena in she said a little prayer that Izumi was not there. "Well here we are." She opened the door to her four room hotel room. It was easy to tell she came from money.

Sheena snorted upon seeing the extravagant inside. "Little rich girl arn't you. If it weren't for the fact your a tough one, and have earned my respect, I'd beat the crap out of you."

"Blame Izumi, it was a pig sty till she moved in." She looked at the girl and pulled out a plastic bag from under the sink full off medical supplys and her wand. She walked across the hall to the bathroom and started to dab off the blood.

Sheena followed her, poking tenderly at her bruised ribs. "You put up a pretty good fight. Where'd you learn to crump like that?"

Kayden smiled "Well I never liked being a perfect child, so I got picked on a lot... lets just say they got what was coming to em." She looked at Sheena, and walked back into the kitchen, grabbing ice from the freezer and wrapping it in a towel throwing it at her.

Kayden smiled "Of course. I believe I've found a sparing buddy." She looked around the room some healing salve.

Izumi smiled singing Happy by never shout never. It was a song she had learned quite a while ago from her dad. She walked up the stairs to their apartment. "Kayden I'm ho-ho-ho..." She started to sound like Santa. "What the hell happened to you, and who is she?!" She screamed. The shopping bags dropped from her hands, milk splattering her legs and dress. Her mouth was wide open, you probably could have shot something into it, and she wouldn't have noticed.

Kayden spun around and dropped the rag she was using to dab at the blood still rolling down her broken jaw. She looked down. "Well Izumi Sheena Sheena Izumi." She looked at Sheena "This is my roommate Izu." Her words slurring from her sagging jaw. She saw the bags and tried to salvage some things. "You went shopping I see."

Sheena would have started laughing had not been for the few broken ribs. Instead she settled for a polite hello. "Hey Izumi. Merry Meet."

Kayden smiled 'Yay she's playing nice.' She thought to herself.

"M-M-Merry meet!" She nearly yelled. "What did you do to yourself Kay, and you, who do you think you are beating on my friend like that." The fire in her eyes was noticible, she was ticked. "I leave for maybe ten minutes, and you are ruffing it out with the street cur?!" She asked rudely. Izumi usually was nice, but she hated violence and then she saw it. "I-is that blood?" seh asked, her eyes wide.

Kayden sighed "I know, I kinda started it." She frowned. "An no its watered down ketchup hun." 'Plese believe my.' She thought to herself.

She frowned, covering her nose. The smell of iron from the blood was strong. She hated blood.

Kayden smiled as she wiped some of the blood from the floor. "Izu could you heal us pweze." She gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, i'll heal you then kill you." She said in a nazzily voice. "And please, please say you have some solvent to get rid of that stain." She pointed at the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back