Meeting someone again.

Sheena Brit Doherty

Sheena was throwing her ball around in the back alley. She really needed to blow off some steam. Her parents were really getting on her nerves. Using all her might she chucked the ball at the wall and it cascaded in the other direction. She sighed and ran to go get it only to find it under some one's foot. She looked up to see someone she hadn't seen in quite a few months.

Kayden smirked. She knew this girl for her old school. She always was a bit of a witch, not the magical term. In a cocky voice she said, "Oh, does this ball belong to you sweet heart?"

Kayden's smirk widened. "Well. If you want it bad enough why don't you come get it." She rolled her foot, and popped the ball into her arms. She had been itching for a good fight lately and hoped this one wouldn't be as short as the last.

Sheena smirked in return and cracked her knuckles. The big rings on her fingers clinking together as she did so. "Thats fine with me but you might not like it." With a start Sheena ran at her, Her left fist hooked up to hit under her jaw. She smiled when she felt the contact and blood trickled down her fingers.

Kayden's eyes widened, but only for an instant. Th ball bounced away when she was struck and she felt blood trickle down her neck. She widened her stance and swung at Sheena's rib cage.

Sheena smiled and hit her hand down so it just nicked her thigh. She swung down so her leg could come around to strike Kayden's head. This position left her very vunerable to grabs.

Kayden saw this hit coming. In a last second she thought to grab her leg and with an effort pull her to the ground. Her chest now vunerable she stomped hard on it, hoping to do some damage.

Sheena felt the air get pushed out of her lungs as Kayden's foot crushed her chest. In pain she rolled over trying to make everything make sence.

Kayden smiled in satisfaction. She swung at her again, hoping to make a blow to her head.

Gaining her mind Sheena lept up and sung her leg around in a roundhouse kick, hitting Kayden square in the face. "Take that witch!"

Kayden staggered backwards a few feet. She felt her stomach tighten and felt the sound of her nose cracking only moments ago. She wiped the blood away and clenched her fists. Spining around she whipped her leg at Sheena's legs.

Kayden brought a heal kick down on Sheena's stomach. She laughed with the joy of the fight.

Even as the blow crushed her stomach she couldn't feel it. Kayden's laugh made her body course with anger. She leapt up from the blow and slammed her fist deep into Kayden's gut.

As Kayden crouched in pain she looped her arm around Sheena's neck to put her into a sleeper hold. The pain was great but she could stand it for the momen.

Sheena flipped up and wrapped her legs around her neck. This move toppled them to the ground. She started to feel sleepy but still she held on tight.

Kayden sighed. "Well I don't think this is going to work."

Kayden closed her eyes and sighed. When she opened them she replied, "We're to evenly matched this fight isn't going to go anywhere."

"I"m not giving up I'm just smart. I know when a fight is pointless." She loosened her grip.

Kayden let go of her, seeing the blood pouring of both of them she laughed. "How about we go get cleaned up. I live right here." She smiled.

Sheena laughed when Kayden pointed to the wall she had been chucking her ball at. She got up and held out her hand. "Alright."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back