Meeting new people

Derrik thought of how rude he was being whispering in front of a lady.
"Excuse me Arisa. I seem to have forgotten my manors. I didn't mean to do that."

Derrik ruffled his hair like he always did. It was usually because he was shy. In a way he did think that Arisa was cute. He wanted to impress her a little bit so she wouldn't think of Derrik as some stuck up person or a someone who is just a nobody.

Arisa shook Derrik's hand. "Hello" Arisa said with a shy smile on her face. The boy and Rose said something and he appoligised for what she didnt know she haddnt heard. He then ruffled his hair. Arisa thought it was adorable! "Um its ok," Arisa said blushing. "So your in hufflepuff too. I had no idea, i guess i do spend to much time in the girls dorm." Arisa said trying to talk more with Derrik.

Derrik laughed at Arisa's comment.

"Well sometimes I do stay up in our house all day but I do try to get out at least once in a while."

Derrik tried thinking of anything to talk about with Arisa.

"So, how do you like the school so far? I think its quite cool really. Even though I don't know many people, just the friends I know are good enough to make this place a new home."

Arisa giggled. "I love Hogwarts so far, it is really cool and dont worry i have only got a few friends to!." Arisa said still blushing a little. She had to say something or she would look like a ditz. "So um whats your fave class so far?" Arisa asked curious.

"Well for now my favorite classes are DADA and Flying. I really like flying. Finally in DADA we know how to protect and somewhat disarm people." Derrik was trying so hard not to over-react but that seemed to show.

Derrik took a breath and wanted to let Arisa talk.

"What about you Arisa? It's not just me here ya know." Derrik laughed at himself.

"Well my favorite classes right now would have to Transfiguration and DADA." Arisa said smiling thinking of there last DADA class. "I'm not very good at flying though..... I'm scared of hights." Arisa said with a slight frown.

Derrik got a little closer to Arisa and put his hand on her sholder.
"Well now, there shouldn't be a fear of heights now. It's hard to get used to but I somewhat came over my fear of heights during my first classs. Hard to believe that I have fears."

Derrik smiled a bit to somewhat give support to Arisa.

Arisa smiled and blushed when Derrik put his arm around her. "I just get really dizzy and almost faint, I did manage to do the laps around though." Arisa said. She liked this boy he was the nicest boy she had met so far..... besides Arnold but she had started giving up on him. He was 2 years older after all and she was happy just to be his friend.

Derrik took a step back and ruffled his hair again. He was going to say something but wasn't sure about it. So I figured to come right out with it.

"Um....did I mention how cute you are when you blush? I've never seen anyone blush like you before. Don't get me wrong, take it as a completment." Derrik smiled also.

"Aw thanks," Arisa said when he told her she was cute when she blushed. "You know its really cute when you ruffle your hair too." Arisa blushed right away. Did she really just tell a boy she thought he was cute!!

Derrik couldn't help but blush himself. He ruffled his hair again. Somehow he felt embaressed.

"See, there you go again." Derrik smiled.

Arisa giggled and blushed as her heart rate picked up a little. "Your really sweet you know that." Arisa said looking at Derrik right in his blue gray eyes.

Derrik was really starting to like this girl. She was really sweet and looked so gentle.

"Thank you my fair maiden" Derrik pretended to get down on one knee.
"I'm really one of those rare kids who are really sweet." he smiled once more. This would be the most he'd ever smiled in his life.

Arisa played along and curtsied "Why your very welcome kind sir" Arisa giggled "yes sweet boys are very rare" Arisa said smiling once again. She tryed to remember the last time she had laughed this much or smiled at one time.

Derrik thought of a perfect idea.

"Hey..." he said as he got back up. "I know that this seems all of a sudden and even though this is our first time meeting but....do you wanna...you know...go out sometime later?"

Derrik's face got extremely red from blushing. He'd never blushed this much in his life.

Arisa blushed and got a weird feeling in her tummy. "ok! where?" Arisa asked she was excited this might be her first date ever!

Derrik thought for a quick moment. He almost jumped at Arisa's joy.

"Um...well I have to look at my schedual and stuff but if we can't go to the Ice Cream Parlor we can always go somewhere serectly in the school."

Derrik was starting to feel so much better. For once he might have the school year go off in a bang.

"Ok" Arisa said blushing a deep red she must of looked so egar when she accepted....... dumb ditz, then she noticed Rose "Oh im so sorry Rose we have been ignoring you, good bye"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back