Meeting new people

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked down to the fourth floor corridor hoping to maybe meet someone new. She had been here for over a month and still only knew a few people. Of course she would be happy with just knowing Austin, but it's nice to have more than one friend.

Arisa was walking down the hall huming to her self her all time fave muggle song Poker Face. She missed muggle music but electronics didnt work here so oh well. Just then she noticed a girl walking down the hall. Arisa had been kinda bored latly so she went over. "Hi im Arisa wanna hang out?" Arisa said smiling.

"Rosalie? like the vampire?" Arisa asked remembering the twilight fad her and her friends had gone through.... infact she still had a jasper poster in her trunk.

Arisa giggled. "I love twilight who was your fave vampire? Besides Rose of course." Arisa asked curious. Her and her friends had gone absolutly mad over twilight. They even made there guy friends dress up like Edward Jaspr and Emmet and put glitter on them.

Arisa laughed at her responce. "Well my fave would have to be Jasper! he is so fine!" Arisa said with a big grin on her face.

"Ya i guess..... it really depends on the guy." Arisa said thinking of Arnold. She started to blush slightly. She should not be thinking of a third year that way!

"Aw thats sweet." Arisa said smiling she was happy for her. "I havnt met manyboys yet." Arisa said well it was mostly her fault for spending so much time in the Hufflepuff commen room.

Arisa smiled. "Maybe, I do need to make more friends outside of Hufflepuff" Arisa said sounding cheery.

"Really! i dont think ive met him yet." Arisa said blushing. "Thats more then i know trust me! The only people i know that arnt Hufflepuffs are you, Aeon, Thomas and Autumn." Arisa said saying her short list.

"So what do you want to do?" Arisa asked changing the subject. She was a little embarressed by how little people she knew after a month.

Derrik was in the common room basically doing nothing. There wasn't much going on so maybe he would decide to just walk around and maybe he'd find someone to talk to or something to do.

As he walked out of the common room, he saw Rosalie and ran up to her.
"Hey Rose what's up?" he said happily.

Derrik hugged Rose.
"Oh. Hi Arisa. I'm Derrik. Nice to meet you." He put out a hand for her to shake. Derrik wasn't wearing the best thing in the world but he was wearing the usual/casual Hufflepuff cloths.

Derrik leaned over to Rosa. "She's a Hufflpuff? I had no idea such cute people exsisted." he whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back