Meeting New Friends.

Joe Walker

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
It was the afternoon, and Joe had finished his lessons for the day. The sun was shining quite warmly for a winter's day. Joe had changed clothes, so he wasn't in his uncomfortable uniform. He wore a brown t-shirt, and some jeans.

Joe wandered onto the grass, and looked out at the lovely view, which was slightly blocked by some growing plants, which were just beginning to bloom. He was just about to head back to the dorm, when he spotted a boy walking towards him, all alone. He looked a similar age to Joe, so Joe walked over to him, put a smile on, then introduced himself. "Hey There, I'm Joe." He said, holding his hand out to the boy, as his older brother had always taught him to do, from when he was just a toddler.

Trey was walking on The Great Lawn thinking he had just come back from his first flying lesson. He had been very surprised by the fact that he could actually make a broomstick jump into his hand like that. Trey was looking at the ground deep in thought.

"Hey There, I'm Joe."

Trey snapped back to awareness and looked up to see a boy who looked around Trey's age. The boy was wearing a brown t-shirt and some jeans. The boy held his hand out to Trey. Trey shook the boys hand and cheerfully replied, "Hey, I'm Trey! I'm a Hufflepuff and this is my first year!" Trey wondered who this boy was he had never seen him. Hopefully he would get to know him.

Joe smiled as the boy shook his hand and introduced himself. His smile widened when he said that he was a first year Hufflepuff. "Well it's good to meet you Trey, and I'm a Hufflepuff to!!!" Joe said excitedly. "So, what are you thinking so far?" Joe asked, wondering if other people were enjoying this time as much as he was.

Trey listened as the boy introduced himself as a first year Hufflepuff and a smile spread across his face. Trey was very happy to have met another first year puff. He seemed to be meeting hufflepuff's left and right. The boy then asked Trey how he felt about school so far. Trey cheerfully replied.

"I'm having a great time. classes are interesting and I've already made a few friends. You and I should be friends. It can never hurt to have more!"
exclaimed Trey.

"What about you? How are you liking it so far Joe?" asked Trey curiously.

Joe smiled at Trey, he seemed like a really nice guy. And when Trey suggested that they should be friends, Joe's smile widened a lot.

"Yeah, we should be, I haven't met to many people so far, so it'd be great to be friends with you and meet more people." Said Joe Excitedly.

"I love this place at the moment, it's amazing." Joe had a quick look around the Great Lawn, and couldn't help but carried away with it all. "Wow, this place is just massive isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back