Meeting New Friends.

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
Adele sat on the grass at school, as bored as ever. It was quite a warm spring day, so Adele had decided to take a book onto the field during her break, and have a read, as he friends were busy. She looked around at the other students. Some strangers were around at the moment for the Tri-Wizard Tournament and Adele liked to introduce herself to them, especially if they were cute guys. As she spotted one, she walked over to him and introduced herself, as per usual. "Hello there, I don't ever seem to remember seeing your face around school before? You here for that Tournament thing going on?" Adele paused for thought, the smiled at the guy. "I'm Adele by the way, it's nice to meet you, and your name is?" She said, flirtatiously.

Link turned his statutes to see the girl come out of nowhere to conversate with Link. "What?" he asked her puzzle that she would even make in attempt to speak to him, not that he was better than anyone else. Link just wasn't someone you would actually see in a crowd and talk to him whenever you did feel like it. But he was humour, though his eyes contained to be cold, staring down at the foolish little girl. "Repeat that again?" Link could see she was yarning for his attention, something what most girl wants, when any guy either was appealing or new.

Adele was shocked by the guys reaction, not the usual way of responding to a girl like Adele, but she didn't mind, she could get used to this way of doing things. She retained her smile at the guy. "I Said...I'm Adele, And You Are?" Adele asked politely, edging herself ever so slightly closer to the guy, but in an obvious way. She liked to be a flirt.

Link sighed frustrated, for this one time he wasn't going to be arrogant. "I'm Link" he replied back looking away. Link had been busy observing the particular growth of a unknown plant. This was his fifth day watching this plant suppressed the ground from any form of liquid, but as ink burst from the ground under. Link crouched down watching than looked up again, "Can I help you?" he asked while taking out a vile to collect some sample. Whatever it was had to be something lethal, Link smirked looking at the girl as the thought came across his mind. To get rid of yet another pest.

Adele crouched down next to the guy. "Link eh? Sure you can help me." Adele then put on hand at the back of Link's neck. She then kissed him on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away. "Yeah, you can help me alright..." She said, flirtatiously.

Link felt the girl hand rest on the back of his neck. He pocketed the vile when the girl unexpectedly kissed him. A distaste washed over immediately as he stood up grabbing the girl by the arms. "If you want to live yet another day, don't ever again do that in your life" he hissed before letting go. The girl was pretty but not enough to catch his interest, plus he had Irene and at the moment no one compare to her. Giving a grimm look once over Link looked away and apparated out of there before it got ugly. She was truly lucky that he hadn't curse here there, she would have been an easy kill. To many witnesses, he thought to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back