Meeting More New PEople

Jake Kiernan

OOC First Name
Summer
Jake was lead down in the grass, eyes closed, with a grin on his face as he felt the cold wind blow around him. He was thinking of the people he had met recently; the two younger boys, Kenny and Mark, and the lovely lady Kasey. Jake let his mind wonder about her, she was gorgeous but he refused to be turned into a drooling wreck over a girl he had met once. HE did, however, make a mental note to ask his sister if she knew who Kasey was.

Jake was so deep in thought he barely noticed the movement beside him as someone came near him. He couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, or even if they were standing or sitting, but he could tell someone was there. "An' how may I help you?" He spoke without opening his eyes.

The Durmstrang Institute was big not nearly as big as the likes of Hogwarts but large enough for students of the same age and class to go quite some time without ever talking with one another. That and the fact that alot of students melded into cliques fairly quickly. Moko and two of her friends Neena and Svelt were stolling along the gardens when Neena saw a boy lying on the grass. Grapping her friends by the arms she began whispering furtively about how utterly gorgeous this boy was. Moko frowned and looked over in an attempt to gleam just how goodlooking but from this angle could not see too much of him. She dubiously challenged her friends taste in boys only to be dared by both girls to go over to him.
"I will not" no boy deserved her precious time just for the sake of being gorgeous but the daring continued.

'We dare you to go over to him and ... and.. get him to kiss you. You're absolutely stunning how can he resist. If you can then we'll clean the dorm for the next month and do a weeks worth of homework assignments but if we win then you must do the same for us.' Neena grinned nudging Svelt.

"Yeah but there are two of you which means if I lose it's like losing twice" she watched as both girls chuckled, linking their arms and indicating with their heads for her to go to him.

Moko sighed, straightened her skirt pushed some hair back from her face and walked over to him. This was absolutely ridiculous. There was no way this guy was ever going to simply get up from the ground and kiss her. As she approached him she figured there was only one way for this to work and that was blatant truth. She stood just a little away from him and as if he sensed her there asked how he could help her. Well how fortuitous was that?

"Ok listen carefully before getting up and going ballistic here. My two demented friends over there have made a dare or bet of sorts really that you would not simply get up and kiss me. Help a girl out here and I will do you any favor and I mean any" there was no way those two were going to get the upper hand of her. She waited for his reaction musing to herself that from this angle he actually wasn't half bad looking.

Jake opened his eyes and smirked, standing up to look at the girl. She was pretty enough and she did say anything. "Anything? Anything at all?" He grinned and walked up to her, enough so his breath was on her face. "You can start by telling me your name."

Moko seriously hadn't expected him to respond at all, so his abrupt ascension from the grass left her a little shaken and turning quickly to look at her friends she realized just how damn gorgeous this guy was. It wasn't very often that Neena's taste in boys hit the jackpot but here was a guy who seemed to be the mother load. Moko inhaled deeply as he stood so close to her. She would not let herself get affected by him, even when his breath seemed to fan her face. One of her main rules was that she did not date Durmstrang boys, no matter how drop dead they were. Nothing good ever came of the relationships she saw about her daily.

She nodded her head slowly, her chocolate brown eyes not being able to move from his mouth inches from her face.
"Anything" damn she had said that hadn't she? no way she could back out now, "I'm Morrigan but everyone calls me Moko".
Her eyes finally met his and she felt just the slight tug of a smile on her lips.

Jake grinned as she confirmed the anything statement. He took a small step forward, as much as he could without standing on her. "Well Moko, I hope this satisfies them." He grinned before taking her by the waist, leanign her back slightly and kissing her in a cliche kind of way. The kiss lasted a good time before he let her pull away and stand up again. "Was that to your liking?" He grinned in a way that told her that he already knew that it was.

Moko had expected perhaps a swift kiss on the mouth and Merlin's your uncle but she had not expected him to dip her, to make a theatrical play of it. She wanted to chuckle but suppressed it as she knew Neena and Svelt were gawping over at them. When she was standing straight once more she straightened her clothes some before looking at him, the urge to wipe her mouth was strong but she didn't do it.

Glancing over at the girls she saw that it had worked indeed and she would have no dorm to clean or homework assignments to worry about for a while. Looking back at him she nodded her head.
"I think it did satisfy them, not really to my liking but then we can't get everything we want can we?" she folded her hands across her chest as she continued to look at him, "Any idea on what your anything is or will you be coming to collect when the mood takes you?"

Jake grinned and thought for a second. "I think I'll collect it when I feel like it." He paused, a question popping into his mind. "What do you get out of this exactly?"

(So Sorry or lameness)

She smiled sardonically at him, it was a typical response and she should have expected it from any boy. She could almost imagine just what he would expect from her as well.
"If you must know just some homework assignments done and some cleaning of my room for the next few weeks. If they had won it would have been me doing both of their lots" she grimaced, "Well thanks for being a good sport about all of this".

She didn't know exactly what she should say or do next so she stuck out her hand.
"I'm Moko, nice to meet you" her grin now was cheeky and very mischievous.

Jake looked weary of her mischievous look, it was one he was very used to at home and school. His mates and sister were all very cheeky and mischievous, it's why he liked them. He decided to play along, life was more fun if you just went along with things that confused you, it tended to be more interesting as well. "I'm Jay, Lovely to meet you too miss Moko."

Moko shook Jay's hand her smile not wavering once. She heard a cough from her friends and turned hurriedly to look at them. Waving her hand to let them know she was coming back. Turning once more to Jay she smiled once more.

"Well it was most... enlightening Mr. Jay. I look forward to our next meeting" she turned from him then but rethinking something glanced back over her shoulder, "perhaps not quite so heavy on the dipping if you actually want a girl to kiss you back".

She chuckled quietly to herself as she walked back to the girls, both linking her excitedly. Much whispering enthused of course as always does when a gaggle of girls get together, three heads looked back over at the boy before two burst into a fit of giggles. Moko on the other hand just looked at the boy rather thoughtfully. He had been game, had not been a jerk about it at all. Something told her she would definitely be meeting him again and something else told her that this was the start of a possible friendship. With a last fleeting smile in his direction, she turned her attention back to her friends as they all but ran back to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back