Meeting Koaru Koshiba

Rufus Volkov

Rufus coughed slightly because of the floo powder entering his breathing system. Walking out of the fireplace he waved his wand and removed the soot and dust from his coat. Smelling the sweet smell of the herbal tea he smiled at the Japanese wizard that was awaiting his arrival in Japan. "Hello, I am Rufus" he said with a cold smile as his lemon orbs explored the room in which he stood. It was a waiting lounge of a wizarding motel and the Japanese wizarding being the owner of the motel.

After getting a warm welcome from Ving Choi he settled into his room and after freshing up he put on some good clothing. Asking for a map he tracked down his destination for now, an expensive wizarding restaurant where he would get some food that wasn't organs of animals!

Ordering a firewhiskey for himself he looked around at the Japenese wizards wondering if he would come across any of his 'brothers' here. Surely he had some clients awaiting his new trading items but a few friends with some people who lived here would be a good thing for his business especially if they were Death Eaters.

It wasn't long before a man dressed in traditional Japanese robes entered the premeses. His foren blue eyes clashed with his eastern face but somehow brought it into perfect balence. Two other men came in after him both in the same style robes but unlike the man that came in first they looked ready to kill. Koaru Koshiba never went anywhere without gaurds. He would have done the same for his now exemplory daughter but he could not get Sons to transfer over quickly enough. He had to trust that his own son would be suffshient to take care of her.

Koaru did looked around the wizarding resteraunt more cryticly than perhaps most would. He did half way own it so he had to make sure that it was in propor order. Though his name was no none of the deeds half of the Wizarding comunity in Japan belonged to Koaru Koshiba. He saw a man there that he had not seen before. To be propor he went over with a pleasent smile on his face. "My I have to honer of knowing who the new face in one of my resteraunts is?" He asked smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back