Meeting Judy

Marcello Marino

OOC First Name
Sa**y :P
Marcello groaned and gave up, he was sick of his mother who told him that Stefano was there, in his school but he couldn't see him anywhere in the castle and couldn't see him the class either. If Valentina was there, she would probably laughed at him for trying too hard to find Stefano, but that was the only thing he could do when he had nothing to do. The castle was slightly big but finding Stefano wasn't something hard. It was rather simple and easy, he assumed that he wasn't there in Beauxbaton. Perhaps he was on break? But why would he?

Marcello got up from his bed and made his way toward the corridor and start humming a random song. He remember a classical music played by Tchaikovsky and he skated with this song before. He start humming and perform the skating program of his in the corridor. He was quite pleased that there were nobody there but he wasn't sure if there were someone starring at him. He didn't care and he didn't mind since he had been stared by many people during his competition. He was in the olympic before but he didn't won and since then he gave up and decided to go to Beauxbaton.

Judy tried her best to fit in with her friends. They would disown her if they knew what she was doing know. She had her self-made magnifying glasses and observing a set of runes that she had gotten from the teacher. In Beauxbatons she had put away her nerdy ways in order to fit in more after being made miserable and played with in Hogwarts. Still she couldn't help but be nerdy sometimes. It was until she found herself walking down the same corridor as another student that Judy quickly put her goggles away and slipped the small tablets in her bag.

Judy had seen the guy that was walking down the corridor before. He was talented and quite handsome but she hadn't quite gotten the nerve to talk to him. She had put herself to the test by talking to handsome boy on the street now here was an ultimate test for her new found skills. "Hey there." She said making the last note of her statement hit an octave higher than the rest as she caught up with the boy.

The hip hop dance came up to Marcello's mind and he started tapping his feet making new beat and dance. He was enjoying dancing and stopped when he heard a female voice. He turned himself and found a girl standing not too far form him. "Hey" He greeted in English, he wasn't sure if she could speak French fluently so he decided to speak in English. Marcello had to admit that the girl was pretty, prettier than the other girls. Usually Marcello would continue dancing and ignore them but this one caught his eyes and he couldn't resist her.

Marcello slid his hand to his pocket and plastered his charming smile on his face. He wasn't sure if the girl was calling him or his friends but there weren't many people in the corridor so it was either Marcello or the nerd beside him who was observing his steps earlier and that distracted him really. "Did you just call me? Or that lad?" He pointed at the lad who was wiping the floor and observed the floor.

Again Judy would have not lasted long in Beauxbatons if she hadn't learned certan things and French was one of them. It was comforting though knowing that the boy spoke English. Judy giggled and tucked a strand of her waivy brown hair behind her ear. "I'm talking to you silly. Why would I be talking to a boy that is only watching when I can call the attention of the main attraction." She said as she batted her eyes just slightly. Too much and Judy knew she would come off as desperate or worse the Nerd that she was trying to hide. No Judy's analytical mind told her to keep it small, keep it simple and she may very well have guy that she had gotten a thing for for the first time in her life.

Judy knew that the conversation had keep going now or things would become boring and he could leave her. "You dance well. I was wondering if you where a professonal or something like that." She said with a brellant smile on her face. She didn't even have to try to make crystaline blue eyes sparkle because Judy knew that she did that by just looking at him. Her friends told her so when they where trying to tell her how to go about flirting with guys. "My name is Judy by the way, Judy Sherman." She added quickly.

(( Sorry for the little ermm... godmoding))

The nerd that was observing the floor was distracting Marcello and he asked him to leave politely. He stood up and smiled at the girl, his English was getting better, he used to be an idiot when it came to English but not anymore. But he still prefer speaking in either Italian or French instead of English. "Pleasure to meet you, Judy Sherman" He slid his hand and kissed her hand, he was trying to be a gentleman but he wasn't sure if the girl was comfortable with him doing that.

Marcello felt bad for not introducing himself, if his sister was there, she would probably hit his head. He thought it was rude that he didn't introduce himself first. "I'm Marcello... Marino" He added and let out a small chuckle. His smile grew bigger, the girl was lovely, very lovely. He chuckle after he heard the compliment that the girl gave her. "You dance? Hip hop, waltz, ballet or...?" He slid his hand waiting for her to dance with him. He loved dancing with girls and he mastered all kinds of dances. Either it was waltz, jive, tango, ballet, or hip hop, or not dance at all, it depend on the girl.

Judy did none of what some girls she knew would do which was yank their hands away and look at Marcello aquwardly. Judy put her fingers to her cheek lightly and giggled without meaning to. Even though Marcello hadn't been in Beauxbatons very long the moment she saw him Judy knew that he was a bit different. He was actually being a gentlement to her without trying to be or at least she hoped that he wasn't. "Pleasure is all mine Marcello." She said in French. Marcello's accent was enough to dive Judy to geekdome but she knew that English had to be a bit hard for him.

Judy felt her cheeks burn when Marcello didn't let go instead asked her to dance. "I dance but it's sort of strange. Like half Gypsy and half Irish seeing as my father is Irish himself." She said thinking of the kind of music she liked to listen to and the dances she had come up for it based on what she had been taught. She wasn't great at all dancing but this was something that she thought looked beautiful. "It goes something like this." Judy added as she took one step forward, figuring that Marcello would catch on quickly.

((Again sorry for the lil gm))

Marcello was quite surprised when he knew that the girl did Irish dance, he thought she was into hip hop or waltz. He stood behind her and followed her steps, it was quite difficult and easy at the same time. He placed his hands on her waist and spun her as he took a hand of hers and taught her how to waltz "I hope you don't mind" He said softly in French. "One two three one two three" He said with the perfect beat. "This is waltz" He plastered on his charming smile on his face. He was just trying to teach her, he wasn't like those boys who would placed their hands everywhere on a girl's body, he knew they hated that and he respected them. But he couldn't resist dancing with Judy, she was too lovely.

He was enjoying his dance with her, he didn't know if the girl was comfortable for him with the position or not since he just met her. His heart started to beat faster, the girl did have a charm. He looked at her in the eye and then to their feet and started to count the beat. "You're pretty good" He chuckle. Marcello wasn't the best teacher in the world but at least he wasn't the worst.

Judy never really listened to music around her friends because she was into things like Nightwish's "Moondance" or "Last of the wilds" Enya was another artist she loved because her music was smooth and calm. While her friends listened to pop and hip hop Judy kept quiet and nodded when they asked her if she liked it. She was happy to see that Marcello could keep up with the skips and the fast beat of her dance steps but wasn't expecting Marcello to grab her and spin her around. Judy squeaked and laughed. "I don't mind at all." She said breathlessly. The song in her head changed to something slower as Marcello started to teach her to waltz.

Judy had never really liked the dance because it was slow and most of the music was boring but as she followed Marcello carefully she found herself quite enjoying it. Judy's mind went to what her friends would say when she told them that she was dancing in the middle of a corridor with a boy she had just met and there was no music around. Judy looked up at Marcello intending to tell him that they where being a bit silly when she met his eyes. All her thoughts where taken from her and all Judy could do was sigh and flame up. Judy looked to the side to gain back some control over herself. "Thank you. Your a pretty good teacher." She said as she couldn't get her mind to work up anything more witty for which she hated herself for. "I was going down to the Great Hall and was wondering if you would like to come with me. It's kinda lonely going down alone." She added to keep the conversation going.

Marcello was enjoying the dance, and he was glad that Judy didn't mind dancing with him, some girls wouldn't want to dance with him, and Stefano would have to slap his head and laughed at him. But he was pleased that Judy didn't pull away, if Stefano was there he would probably be jealous of him but too bad he wasn't. The dance wasn't that slow, he had met girls that hated slow dance and prefer hip hop, but even though most of them hated waltz or ballet, Marcello was never influenced by them, he was always into waltz and ballet even though it looked silly, but it was all about elegance and techniques. That was the only reason why he loved it.

Marcello let her go and bowed at her and chuckle, everytime he finished dancing with a dance partner of his, he would bow even though some of them thought that it was silly. "Sure" He said and walk with her to the great hall. "So Judy... Where are your friends?" He asked, he had seen her with a her friends, they seemed popular and everywhere around the castle. He hope that she wasn't offended, he didn't mean to be rude but he just wanted to keep up the conversation and not let the awkward silence invade the whole time.

Judy had been happy when Marcello had asked her to dance because she missed it a lot. Her mother had in rolled her in Ballet in order to put some grace into the clumsy three year old. It had turned out that the only place that Judy had ever shown any grace was in the dance studio. Then came that faithful day when she messed up on stage and lost all confidence in herself. Dancing with Marcello had reminded her just how much she liked to dance in the first place.

Judy fanned out her dress and dipped her head in a curtsy then started to walk beside him. "Here somewhere." She said as she looked around the brakefast tables. She found Coel, Luciana, and Isabella at a table together like they always where. For fourth years they where pretty popular and Judy was just happy that they had not shoved her to the side like others had. "Come I'll intruduce you to them." Judy said as she grabbed Marcello's arm and lead him over to where she had seen her friends.

Marcello went into the great hall, he wasn't that excited to meet the girls well he was a little but if Stefano was there, he would probably be thrilled and start praising Marcello for spending time with girls. He plastered on his Charming smile on his face and walk beside Judy. Judy then grabbed him by the arm and unexpectedly, his smile grew bigger. He was enjoying it and he didn't know why, perhaps it was because he was crushing on her? He was more into Judy than the rest of the plastic girls.

"Morning Ladies" He greeted trying to act like a gentleman, Stefano would be better than him but he should be alright. Stefano was better than him in interacting with girls, Marcello wasn't the expert of it but he wasn't the worst. He ran his finger through his hair and then slid it to his pocket, still smiling at the girls. "My name's Marcello, Marcello Marino" He introduced himself not wanting to be rude to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back