Meeting Grande for breakfst

Katie Lovegood

Katie walked into the graet hall hoping to see grande sitting there already .She made her way to the huge Gryfindor table and sat on a empty chair .She scanned the table for Grande but didnt see him in sight.She took out her quill ink and parchment and wrote a letter to her mom which read.
Dear Mom,
    I am fine here.Hows is everyone there.Tell bill and Shedreck to not tease me although i have found my yuleball partner.I will not tell you the name.My studies are going very well.I can tell u that i will get outstanding or exceeding expections in all my subjects.I have found many new friends  here.I miss u all.

From Katie

She hoped grande would come soon so they could go to the owlery and send the letter.

As usual Grande was running a bit late. He came running into the hall with his hair in a mess. He scanned the Gryffindor table for Katie and found her sitting all alone. He walked over she had seen him so he took the the chance to walk behind her and scare her. "Its me" He said as he sat down beside Katie. "Sorry, Im late again. I was very late, very very late last night. Is that your letter?"

He looked at the letter and read it quickly. "How old are Bill nd Shedreck? Just out of curiosity why wont you tell them my name?" Grande asked taking a bit of toast.

"Umm............okay"she said as she scribbeled down some other words.
Dear Mom,
    I am fine here.Hows is everyone there.Tell bill and Shedreck to not tease me although i have found my yuleball partner.His name is Grande.My studies are going very well.I can tell u that i will get outstanding or exceeding expections in all my subjects.I have found many new friends  here.I miss u all

From Katie

"Dont let your teasing brothers make fun of you for finding a yule ball partner. They should be jealous because they know that they would not find anyone" Grande said "whereas i have found a perfect partner." He added. He had another bit of toast before saying. "Heres my letter. I just asked my mom to send me a suit for the yule ball"

Grande went a bit red when she said the last bit. " I dont have any brother or sisters. Its just me. How old are your brothers?" Grande asked taking a drink of coffee. "You know i dont really drink coffee but i was up late last night. So i kinda need a perk but i am sure being with you today will be a perk as well" Grande added.

"Cool because i dont think it will take us a day to mail a letter each. Do you?" Grande said taking another sip of coffee. "Where shall we this time?"

"Yeah that would be fun!" Grande said "i've finished so im ready to go to the owlery. Are you done? If your not, dont rush we have all day."

"Okay" Grande said getting up. He held out his hand for her to take so they go.

(((Okay)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back