MEETING FOR WILD PATCH MEMBERS

"How about If we make a small founatin in the middle with a few lilyies in it?"he asked suddenly realising that he had talked about constructing something

Ginny listened to everyone contributting ideas. 'That's quite good, daniel, and what about some flutter bushes as well.' butted in Ginny.

Cecily nodded, hoping Hilary was writing everything down. "I think all your suggestions are marvelous!" she said excitedly, grinning at them. She grabbed her broom.

"I'll be right back. I have most all of the plants mentioned and the decorations for the garden back at greenhouse 4. I'll just kip over there and levitate them back here so we can get started planting."

She hopped on her broom and zoomed off, the streak eating the air like a dragon.

A large shadow descended on the group of students a while later. Cecily flew around, directing the huge array of levitating plants to the ground here and there. She set the decorations down as well, such as the benches and things like that. Then she flicked her wand after they were all set down and at the center of the garden a beautiful wading pool appeared, complete with lily pads with pink flowers on them. It would attract some small animals soon, she thought.

"Alright everybody, let's get planting!!" she shouted happily, landing and storing her broom in a safe spot. She went about planting the weeping willow. The weeping willow was planted where most of the students would come, a good place for placing benches under the tree. It would provide wonderful shade in the spring and summer and fall.

(Just grab a plant we all mentioned and get started planting! I'll be away until Wed., so Hilary will be orchestrating things. ;-) )

Katie saw Kasey come followed by Ginny and then Professor Rambolt.As Professor told them what plants they were planting and told them to suggest some plants,Katie couldnt think of anything so she waited for the suggestions to be passed.Then the Professor sped away to bring the plants.When she arrived with all the plants levitating arround her,she insructed them to start planting things.Katie picked up a small lily plant and started digging a hole to plant it.

((Oh.... weeping willow, I though you were planting a womping willow and I was like :o.... but this makes more sense. #-o :p))

Hilary had been writting down all the ideas and knew what she was supposed to be doing. When she saw Professor Rambolt head off she jumped down and allowed chatter to start amongnst the group. SHe waited for the Professor to return. After her short schpeal Hilary turned to the group and jumped up on the bench once again.

"Okay guys, we are going to now get together and plant us a garden. Please choose yourself an item and a partner if you'd wish and remember: There's no dirt Scourgify can't fix, so don't worry about getting dirty. Their are lot's of earth, and plenty of plants... let's have fun."

At this Hilary did a bit of an example by jumping off the bench taking a muggle tulip bulb in her hand and planting it into a flower bed nearby. "Aguamenti" she said and water came out of her wand. She gave her flower a good drink and then said "Finite" and it stopped. Then she pointed her wand at it. "Sementis medicates" she said and the flower started to grow quickly.

She turned back to the group and once again jumped back onto her bench "Okay, second years and up Aguamenti is a watering spell, but be careful it can be super powerful. For the younger students, or those not comfortable with the spell there are magical watering cans that will just keep refilling once you've used the water. Also for those who have forgotten Sementis medicates is the growing spell which is easy enough for all of us." She said this with a smile and then gesturing to the group she said. "Let's do this thing" and then jumped off the bench almost knocking Lily over.

Kailey took a smal pear tree plant and dug a hole and stuck it in the sgound. She patted the dirt back into the hole and grabbed a magical watering can and gave the tree a good drink. She then cast Sementis medicates and watched as the tree got taller and leafier. Soon it started to grow pears on it, and alot of them...This would be a good fruit tree. Once the spell had seemed to stop she saw a fully grown pear tree infront of her.

[I don't know If I RP'ed the spell right...Did I?]

[Woot!]

KAiley plucked a pear off one of the lower branches of the tree and took a bite...It was really good. After she had took another few bites she got a peach tree sapling and sat t beside her, Digging a hole with one hand and eating with the other. By the time she had the tree roots completely covered ther was nothing left of the pear. She then cast Sementis medicates again and watched another tree grow rapidly. This tree didn't have alot of peaches on it but the ones it did have were huge.

Jessy picked up a bag of seeds and started digging small holes around a flower bed. Inside each holes, she placed a seed of a rose. She then placed more soil on top and watered it. Thinking back to her Herbology lessons, Jessy took out her wand and followed what Kailey did. "Sementis medicates" The plants sprouted and grew into beautiful red and white roses. Jessy smiled with pride at her work.

Kasey heard the Professor and Hilary and then decided to plant a tulip.She took one and watered it using the incantation" Aguamenti'' and water came from her wand.It was quite easy and cool.Then she grew it by using "Sementi Medicates."

Ginny waited till everyone got their plant before she grabbed a couple of seeds; a flutter bush, some thistle and daisies. She skipped about happily making little holes everywhere and planting some of the thistle seeds. Everytime she placed it on the ground she pulled her wand out and happilly said 'Sementis medicates'. Then she grabbed the watering can and watered it genourousely. When the daisies and thistles grew, Ginny was actually quite surprised how much she had forgotten what they looked like. When all her seeds but the flutter bush ones ran out she looked round to see how everyone else was getting along. She noticed she was quite behind. Kailey had already grown two friut trees with their fruit already ready. 'Good job,' she thought. Jessy was close behind and Kasey seemed to be further than her. She decided to plant the flutter bush near a corner so she went away to a nice corner.

Daniel took a lily flower watered it using the watering cans and grew it with the spell'Sementis medicates'.he dug a hole and put the lily flower properly and then put the mud agin on the hole and flower shined in the sunlight.

Kasey Carla said:
Kasey heard the Professor and Hilary and then decided to plant a tulip.She took one and watered it using the incantation" Aguamenti'' and water came from her wand.It was quite easy and cool.Then she grew it by using "Sementi Medicates."
((Kasey... this takes place in the middle of your first year, so you don't actually know that spell.)))

(For the sake of this RP, we'll say I taught it to you all to plant for today. :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back