MEETING FOR WILD PATCH MEMBERS

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hilary came up to the locked gate with her wand in hand. "Alohomora" she said and it popped open. She walked into the garden for the first time, since it had been started. The trees were up, in their various forms of growth but there were no plants really. Hilary noticed that one of the prettiest benches was a little dirty from the tree plantings and so she started using the scouring charm on the different surfaces.

KAiley walked into the garden for the wild patch club meeting. She looked around and noted that not much was there yet. She noticed Hilary near one of the benches casting what she assumed to be a cleaning spell seeing as the bench went from covered in dirt to squeaky clean. "Hey Hilary!" she called out

Daniel had recieved a message that the WPC club was going to have a meeting.It was one of the first WPC club meetings for him.He was quite excited .He walked down to the Lawn where the new hogwarts garden was going to open and he thought the Wild Patch club was going to work on it before they opened it.It was nicely fenced there were trees and all but no cute plants and flowers.He saw Hilary(i hope I have met ur character before) and Kailey arrived there."hello"he said with a charming smile.

Jessy was out in the Hogwarts Ground looking for the Hogwarts Garden, she hasn't been there yet so she doesn't know where it is exactly. Looking around, she saw 3 people so she came over to them. As she got closer, Jessy recognised Daniel talking to a Gryffidor. She approached them and said, "Hey Daniel, you're part of the Wild Patch Club? I didn't know that..." Jessy looked around and saw another Ravenclaw, she looked like she was from her year. Jessy couldn't help smiling, this was her first official meeting with the WPC and they are choosing which plant to put inthe garden! I'm think I'm going to have fun today.

Daniel noticed Jessy come in teh garden."I didnt know you were in the club too"he said."maybe because we didnt have any meetings.Well now taht we have a meeting,what do you think we will be doing today?"he asked

Jessy smacked her head for not realising that. They didn't have any meetings yet, therefore couldn't have seen each other in WPC. "That makes sense Daniel. I'm not sure what we are actually doing Daniel, all I know is that we are going to choose the plants that is going to be put in the garden and maybe decorate it, I dunno. Let's just wait for Professor Rambolt?" Jessy said all in one breath. She gasped and took in more air.

Ana-Cole heard about the meeting and made her way down to the garden. Ana-Cole had never seen the garden before so she was a bit surprised to how nice it looked. Ana-Cole saw a few people waiting and she was glad that she was not the first person there. "Hello All" She said with a nice smile. This was the first meeting that she was attending and was not sure if it was the first meeting over all but she was just glad to be there.

Lily skipped down to the garden and entered. She had not been to a meeting in a while, other than the races, and well, that wasn't really a meeting. She noticed Hil over cleaning a bench. She wandered over and bumped her with her hip.

"Hey. What'sa happening hot stuff?" she added with a giggle.

"Hey guys..." KAiley said seeing a bunch of people comeing to the garden.

"A whole lot more now that you're here" Hilary said hip checking Lily back and matching her giggle. "But perhaps we should get a little something started" Hilary jumped up onto the still dirty end of her bench.

"Hello WPC!" she called out over the crowd, "and welcome to our garden... today we will be setting this up nicely.... as well as discussing the clubs future. Firstly though I would like to say that I personally atleast don't know all of you yet, so let's do a quick introduction. I'll start, my name is Hilary Grace and I'm the student leader of the WPC, I joined half way through last year, and I am now in my second year. I love being outdoors, and really enjoy painting... okay now it's your turn" she gestured to the group.

Kailey noticed thew silence after Hilary so she decided to be the next to speak. "I'm Kailey Paramore,I joined at the beginning of this year, I'm a first year, and I like to read." She said sort of quietly

Jessy listened as the girls names Hilary and Kailey introduced themselves, feeling brave, Jessy said "My turn, hello all! My name is Jessy Stone and I'm from Ravenclaw 1st year, I joined this club because I had so much fun from my Herbology lessons." Jessy smiled and looked at the next person who was introducing themselves.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina had been standing quietly alone whilst Jessy, Kailey and a Gryffindor she now knew as Hilary introduced themselfs. She followed suite. "I'm Lemina, Lemina Troque. I joined this after Christmas because I love gardening at home. I love to do lots of things, such as walking, reading and of course gardening."[/color]

Daniel realised it was his turn and said"I am daniel Olsen,Ravenclaw and a first year.I dont actually remeber when I decided to join the club but I joined it because I like herbeology and want to learn it more outside the lessons."he said witha clean and loud voice

Katie rushed into the garden,knowing that she was late.She hid her injured hand behind her robes as she saw people sitting on a far bench.She walked through the open gates into the Garden which was completely new to her.She walked up to the crowd of children and sat down beside Ana-cole.
"Did I miss anything?" she asked in a low voice.
She realised that they were introducing theirselves so she waited for her turn."Katie Lovegood"she said when it was her turn

Ana-Cole listened as everyone introduced themselves, during so Katie seemed to make her way into the garden and sat next to her. "You didn't miss anything much" Ana-Cole whispered back to Katie. Ana-Cole then realized it was her turn to introduce herself. "My name's Ana-Cole and I joined this club actually not too long ago. " She said with a small smile.

Kasey had not had open breeze from what seemed like years to her.She was lying in the dormitory dying of fever and had missed some of her classes.She had recieved the news that there was going to be a WPC meeting and decided to go there on any condition.Whatever it took she was ready to go.She walked down the staircase what was like 20minutes before reaching the grounds.She was too weak and couldnt even manage to stand on her feet.She saw a few people gathered around a fenced area what seemed like a flowerless garden to her.She went there and saw that it was the WPc members who wer eintroducing themselves."Hello,I am Kasey Carla.Ravenclaw,st year"she said with a low voice as nothing was coming out from her throat.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina listened to everyone introducing themselves and then looked to Hilary, wondering what they would be discussing.[/color]

ginny ran from the dorm, with her wand in her robes, and made her way to the garden. She had got the notice that there was another meeting on, and she was late for it again. She stopped running just before she got to the group of people and slowed to a walk instead of a jog. 'Hi, sorry i'm late guys. I take it we're doing introductions then?' she asked quickly but not waiting for an answer. 'I'm Ginny and i'm in ravenclaw 1st.' she said a bit too quickly but that was only cos she was quite excited to do up the garden. She noticed Daniel and jessy had joined along with a few others. Kasey seemed to be quite queit to her though but she didn't say anything.

"I'm Cecily," a voice boomed out from behind them. A tall woman landed with a slight 'oomf' of air and gracefully dismounted from her broomstick. "Sorry I'm late. Transporting a Whomping Willow seedling isn't the easiest thing to do." To attest to that fact, her normally smooth face was covered in scratches, dirt and her left eye sported a nice shiner. She flicked her wand at her face and it became smooth once more.

She sat down on the far end of the bench that Hilary stood on and smiled at them all. "Thanks Hilary,"she winked up at her, "for starting the meeting. Now that everyone has introduced themselves, let's talk about this garden. I've got a list," she took out a rolled up parchment and flicked it. It unrolled three feet onto the ground and would have kept going had she not held it up to read from it.

"We'll be planting a Whomping Willow, Kung Fu Carnations, Flutterby Bushes, Honking Daffodils and Puffapods." Cecily handed the list up to Hilary with a smile, along with a quill. "If you could write down the suggestions, I'd very much appreciate it," she said quietly, grinning. She didn't know what she'd do without Hilary's help.

"Now," she clasped her hands together and smiled at them all, "what suggestions do you all have for plants to be planted here?"

(They can totally be made up or from muggle or Harry Potter books. So long as they're not too dangerous. :lol:

Jessy listened to the other people who introduced themselves, the last person was Ginny. Aftr that, Professor Rambolt appeared with her face with bruises and cuts. It apears that she had been carrying a whomping willow seedling. She then read out the plants that they are going to plant from a long - as in loooong - piece of parchment. Jessy thought what other plantx they need to put in the garden. After reaching about three plants, Jessy said "How about some Muggle plants? Like tulips, roses, orchids and such. Maybe we can also arrange them to make a picture?"

Hilary rolled her eyes at the few members who had showed up late but continued to smile as they introduced themselves and got caught up. When Professor Rambolt flew in Hilary smiled. "Wow, what an entrance!" she said out loud after she was handed the list
She listened to Jessy's idea of muggle flowers and wrote those down "Excellent idea Jessy, and I love the idea of having them in a sort of picture. I've written those down, and now my contribution" she pulled out of her pocket the clipping she had taken from the forest "I'm not exactly sure what this is called, but as you can see the flowers are beautiful and glow. Also seeing as what we had to go through to GET this clipping I thought we could use it." She placed it down beside her and took the quill up in her hand again "SO what else were you guys thinking of?"

"Maybe we could plant some muggle fruit trees? I know they usually take years to grow but maybe theres a way to make them grow faster? Because nothings better than pears straight off the tree in my opinion." Kailey said thinking about the old pear tree infront of her house. "Maybe some peach trees too." she suggested. hesitantly

Kasey saw as Professor joined in their meeting and gave ideas on what they are going to plant in the garden.She thought of what she could suggest but due to her heache she couldnt think of anything nice.

Lemina tried to think of some suitable plants, "What about thistles? Or daisies." It was all she could think of just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back