Meeting Davmorn

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was waiting for the others in the shadows of the forest.
She didn't know how she had managed to sneak out but it was extremely easy- probably because people were driven away by the smell of dung bombs she had dropped.

(you meanie you left without me!)

Libby caught up with Larissa after dropping two bombs in the highest corridors. "Wait for me!" she said. "Like i was going to let you come here on your own!!" she said.

Larissa smiled.
"Brought your wand?" She looked around for someone else she had asked to be there but it only seemed that Libby and Larissa would venture into the forest.

Robert had caught up with the other two, "Hi, Libby," he said breathless, "Got caught up- had to hide from two teachers." He said, turning to Larissa.
He took out his wand, muttered "Lumos" and followed Larissa who was already walking into the Forest.

Bad claire! off!!!!!

i just been in..it wasnt claire..beth??

Larissa smiled back at Robert as she hurtled further into the forest, quickly saying "Lumos" to her own wand.
The path she had chosen was dark and lined with Belladonna plants.
Larissa moved deeper into the forest.
"Libby," she called behind her, "Hurry up!"

"Hurry up, guys!" Larissa called over her shoulder.
It was nearing midnight and they were almost at the heart of the forest.
It was eerie how quiet and easy it had been to get out there and something felt very wrong.

"we're coming" Libby called back, tripped over a branch and falling on her face. "Oof" she said, getting back up and brushing herself off. "How much further?" she asked.

Larissa turned round and was about to speak when she heard the noise of hooves and rustling nearby.
"Shh," Larissa whispered, her eyes widening, "There's something.." She looked towards the nearby hedge where darkness flooded.
Larissa listened and slowly the thing mooved away.
"Any idea what's in this forest?" She asked, looking at Libby and suddenly noticing-
"You're bleeding," Larissa said, looking at a white patch on Libby's cheek where a gentle trickle of blood painted her face.

Libby heard the rusling too, but also had no idea what it was. "What?" Libby asked, when Larissa said she was bleeding. "Where? I can't feel anything?" she said, confused. She looked down and at her arms to see where she meant. Libby froze, looking over Larissa shoulder behind her, the blood ran out of her face..

(2 things
1. ran out of her face as in she went pale, not i bled
2. can u imaging that? drops of blood gowing legs and running out?? hehe)

((lol))

Larissa was still looking at Libby and noticed her sudden change in colour.
"Libby?" Larissa said. But she thought she already knew.
There was a sound of heavy breathing behind her.
Larissa turned slowly to look and saw two big black eyes, sharp bloody teeth and lots of scruffy brown hair towering over her.
Her mouth opened in shock; her eyes flickered quickly towards the full moon that hung silently in the sky.

(hehe)

Libby screamed and grabbed Larissa's jacket, yanking her backwards, causing them both to fall to the floor. Libby looked up. She had seen something the others hadn't. Another "thing" was heading straight for the first. She watched as they started to fight. Libby put her hand against her cheek, and when she pulled away, Larissa had been right, she was bleeding. She wiped it off with the back of her sleeve. She couldn't feel much, but it was bleeding a bit.

Larissa tripped slightly as she was pulled backwards.
Her curiosity remained as she watched the two werewolves fight.
The brown one was biting ferosiously at the grey ones face but the grey was using its shoulders to push down the brown one.
"Davmorn!" Larissa said suddenly.
The grey one turned its head, bit the brown one which yelped and fled.
Davmorn had jet black eyes, grey fur and sharp white teeth.
He approached Larissa who made to walk forwards but felt something holding her back.

When they stopped fighting, Libby saw Larissa trying to walk over to her brother. She held onto Larissa's jacket, not knowing if she should let her go. Her wand was now fimly in her hand, and she glanced behind her to see where Robert had got to. Panic suddenly rose through her, when she couldn't see him, searching around her, she looked up, and saw him sitting in a tree. Idiot she thought to herself, before she saw him jump straight down in front of both girls, suprizing them all.

((Laptop died))

Larissa jumped when Robert landed in front of her.
Davmorn was watching Robert closely and was about to strike.
"Davmorn! It's Larissa! They're my friends!" She slapped Libby's hand from her jacket and pushed past Robert to Davmorn who she suddenly seized round the neck in a strangling hug.
Davmorn sniffed at her.
It seemed he had some small control over himself but his eyes kept wandering to Robert with a blood thirsty hunger in them.

(lol ok..and lol ur post)

Libby grabbed Robert and pulled him back, seeing Dav looking at him. "Hey" he said to Libby. "Shut up" she said back. Robert whispered, "I was only trying to help", Libby looked at him, "I know". Libby looked back at Larissa wondering if she'd managed to get Dav yto understand.

Larissa was holding Davmorn back, her hands pushing on his muscular shoulders.
"Why did you come at full moon?" Larissa said puzzled.
Davmorn blinked at Larissa and began walking towards the east edge of the forest.
"Robert, Libby, go back to the castle."

Libby didn't know what to do. They couldn't leave her here, but her brother seemed to be able to control himself. She came to decision. "We'll wait for you here." She said, seating herself on the bottom of some tree roots. She wrapped her arms round her legs to keep warm. Robert glared at Davmorn, before joining libby by the tree.

((lol))

Larissa gave Libby a quick hug, Robert a brief hug which she quickly withdrew from with pink cheeks and followed Davmorn off through the forest.

Libby hugged her back and watched as she blushed when she hugged robert. When larissa left, she turned to him, planning to keep her promise. "So, what you think of Larissa?" she asked smiling.

(3 things
1. almost wrote huhhing instead
2. carry dis on later?
3. bout to have dina, but probs b aloud here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back