Meeting Caysi and Pez

Peter Ryan

Peter walked onto the lawn, pacing, waiting for Pez and Caysi, his only friends.
He had wrote a letter to them, telling them to meet him there.
Dear Pez and Caysi,
Can you please meet me on the lawn at midday
It's urgent.
Thanks,
Peter

He had to do it, he had no choice, he was already ready.

Caysi walked up on the lawn and saw Peter, she went towards him and said " Hey....you sent me and owl, what's up?". she said, she was little bit worried, she didm't know what he would say to them.

'I need to talk to both of you, you an Pez' he said and sat down on the ground and waited for Pez.

Peter saw her coming and stood up.
'Well, im leaving with my family.' he siad looking at both of them

'Well its nothing to do with you guys but, My Dad got a New job in Africa and he's dragging us along...' he trailed away.
'I wanted to tell you at the same time, because you're my only friends.' he looked at the ground.

Caysi was out of words, she started to cry and said " I'll never see you again". she felt the tears going down her face and she put her hands over her face.

pez was shocked.
"do you have to go? i mean is there no other way?" pez said almost in tears.
she didn't care who was standing there she hugged him and then let go..it was a saort of good-bye hug even though she didn't wanna say good-bye it was her only way.
"im sorry i just..." she stoped because of tears.

Caysi sighed and said " Why...you can even come to my house in the summers and things and you'll be ok with me". she said hoping that he didn't have to leave her. She wanted to hug Peter, but Pez was there so she waited and cried.

Peter looked at both girls, they were both in tears, he was shocked at the impact he had made on them.
He helped Pez up and then went over to Caysi and helped her up.
'Im so so Sorry, I just have to go...' he just stood there, he didn't even want to leave.

Caysi went over to Peter and hugged him and said " I wish you didn't have to go". she kissed him and then said " Am..I ever going to see you again?". she said through her tears.

Peter didn't know what to do se he pulled both of them into a hug.
When he pulled apart from them he walked over to a tree and stared out into the water.
'I have to go, im really sorry, I've seen the impact i've made on you and It hurts me to leave, but I have to, and I might come and see you two again.'

Caysi nodded and said " Soon though...please". she smiled even though she had tears. She gave him one last hug and said " Send us letters!".

He looked at both of them and hugged them again and then walked out without a word to the gate where his father was, they then walked out of sight.

'I will!' he yelled back and then disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back