Meeting Blane

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie strolled out onto the lawn and flopped down onto a patch of grass, waiting for Blane to arrive.She breathed in the fresh grass smell and smiled, it was beutifull out there.

Blane walked out onto the lawn he had planned to meet Ellie here, He saw her sitting down on a patch of grass. Sitting down beside her Blane said "Hey How are you?"

"Hi" Ellie said, smiling at Blane as he sat down beside her.
"Im great, how are you?" She asked.

"Not really, just Potions class and thats about it, how bout you?" She asked.

"Kool, do you play guitar" Ellie asked, then as soon as the words left her mouth she blushed, obviosly he does or he wouldn have been practising she thought to herself, then said "Yes, i love lots of movies but my favorite has to be The Perfect Man, do you have one" She said thinking of her favorite muggle movie.

"Kool, i play Drums, but i havent pratised in ages, you cant exactly bring a big drum set to Hogwarts with you can you, although ive seen one of the store sells them so i might buy a set to bring back after the holidays, i have a room to myself anyway, and the ones i have at home are a bit big" Ellie said grinning, then "I havent seen that, is it good".

"Im from London, was born in Glasgow Scotland were my grandparents live but moved to London" Ellie said smiling then asked "How about you?".

"Kool" Ellie sais smiling. "I'm not sure. I mean i love both of them. Glasgow always seems to have a rush about it that i love, and the shopping excelent and London always quiet and peacefull. Well the bit i live anyway." She told him before saying, "I think ill go with equall".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back