Meeting an old friend

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kasey was spending the weekend in New Zealand with her family and taking a break from her hectic life in France. She had started working back at the Ministry as an Auror after the New Zealand Ministry rejected her transfer application, she could understand that step was necessary because she was registered as a French Citizen and also lived in that country, however that did not let her hopes die.Things between her and her husband, Hadan were very much better lately and Ethan had just made the perfect baby boy she had imagined to have. Her break from France didn't mean a break from her son, he was very much enjoying the New Zealand air and all the gifts from his grandparents. Kasey was in fact very happy that her life was back to normal but she wondered if that was ever the case.

As far as she could remember she hadn't seen one of her friends from back at school after her wedding, one and half year ago. It seemed everyone had just drifted apart, going their own ways. She had tried to reach out to a few through owls but it was not working out so this weekend she was looking forward to see a few familiar faces from her hometown and get a bit social. She remembered those days when she was single and went clubbing every week with her friends but all that seemed ages ago. She had left Ethan asleep at home in the house elfs care and tonight she was looking for some friendly fun and dancing in a night club cum restaurant.

Caysi strolled along the street with a bag in her hand. Her bag was like her life, carrying all the contents that she needed in it, everything that a guy wouldn't understand. The blonde walked pacefully along the cobblestone, it was a perfect and sunny day to hang out with her old friend, Kasey. Back when they were in school, hanging out with their friends was somewhat interesting. Both having the same names and pronunciations was hard when they were in the same room; who was calling which Kasey/Caysi?

The blonde sighed as her phone vibrated, who could possibly want something from her work now? Owning your own company was tough, but also being a singer? That was the worst at the moment. She literally wanted to throw the phone into the fountain that she had just passed. Caysi walked into the little place that she was meeting Kasey, her old friend. Who knew what they would be up to tonight. " Look who it is." She slipped her hair back and smiled, " It's been too long my friend." She hugged Kasey.

Kasey didn't have to wait long. Soon enough she spotted her old friend from school Caysi. They way their names had the same pronunciation was weird especially in the Qudditch games they played especially when Kasey had played her first game. Kasey smiled as her friend approached her and hugged back. "I have to agree, it has been too long" she said pleased to see her friend. "How have you been?"she asked with a grin. "Seems the blonde is just getting prettier by the day" she told Caysi.

The song track in the night club changed and a loud rock and roll version was playing. Kasey hadn't heard it before but she could see many people singing along. "I've been in France for the past year, haven't been in touch with anything in New Zealand except my family" she said to Caysi with a sigh. She did miss New Zealand life very much and although she liked France she would always feel like a foreigner there.

Caysi shrugged her shoulders, it had been a tough while for her. " Two of my sisters passed away months back, personal problems, and I just miss everyone." The blonde sighed. " I know how you feel like, I don't feel right being back in Ireland." She said truthfully. " Something is pulling me to the States, but I have no idea what, it's like something inside of me." Caysi rubbed her temples, not really even understanding herself. " Sometimes, I just apparate to New York, and look at buying houses, but it's not me. Ireland is me." Caysi explained taking her little jacket off.

Kasey listened to her friend speak about losing her sisters. "Oh I'm so sorry" she said really meaning it because she couldn't imagine what it would be like for her to lose any one of her siblings. "You're right it's the same way with me about New Zealand and France" she told Caysi. She looked at the bar tender who was pouring drinks to the customers. "What are you doing in New Zealand?"she asked her as the bar tender came to ask what they wanted to drink. They were in a muggle place so firewhiksey wasn't on the menu so she ordered wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back