meeting again

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jay sat in his appartment. He was bord stiff and diddnt know what to do. He went to the fridge and got a drink, as he opend it he noticed a peice of paper. He put his drink do and then picked the paper up. He smiled when he noticed what it was, it was Sophs number. He picked up his mobile and dialed the numbers and rang. it range a few times then he smiled. " Hey babe its Jayson. What you up to?"

Sophia got back to her house after going on a shopping trip and walked straight up to her room. She was unpacking her new clothes when she heard her phone ringing. She quickly grabbed it out of her bag and saw that her phone didn't recognise the number. "Hello??" She smiled when she realised who it was. "Hey. I just got home from shopping. You??"

Jason smiled as she recognised him. " Not much really just been sat in my appartment all day so theres nothing exciting to say. Did you buy anything nice."

"Yeah." Her smile increased. "I got three new dresses, a jacket and two pairs of shoes." Sophia led back on her bed. "Must be boring doing nothing all day."

" Yeah well you get used to it i suppose." Jason smiled. " Hey do you want to came round for a drink or anything to or something."

"Ok. Yeah. I'll be round in about half an hour." Soph smiled again knowing that she would be seeing Jason. "Cya in a bit." She hung up and got changed into one of her new dresses ready to walk to Jason's.

half an hour later

There was a knock at the door and Jason stoog up fro, the sofa and walked towards the door and opened it. A smile spread across his face as he saw her. " Hey Soph, you ok." He closed the door behind her.

Sophia looked up at Jason when she heard him open the door. She walked in wearing a checked dress. "Yeah. I'm good. How about yourself??"

He smiled. " Yeah im good thanks. Nice dress by the way. Suits you." He walked to his fridge. " Want anything to eat or drink?" He looked up at her as he waited for an answer

"Yeah. Sure. I'll have anything. You pick." She walked with him to the kitchen and leant against the wall while he grabbed the drinks. "So, what shall we do??" Sophia winked at him.

He got two cokes and gave her one before leaning next to her. " Well as your the guest you get to choose." He smiled before drinking his coke.

Soph laughed slightly as she wrapped her arms round his neck. "I can think of a few things." She winked at him and put her coke down next to her.

Jay smiled. " What ever the lady wants." He pulled her closer then kissed her. He had guessed that this would happen when she agreed to come around his. Not that he minded. Being single sure had its perks.

Sophia kissed Jason as her hands investigated up his top. She could feel herself falling for him. It was something she hadn't done many times but had promised herself she wouldn't do again and yet here she was falling for Jason. She could feel his gentle touch pull her in further as her hands went towards his trousers.

Jay kissed her back and allowed her to touch him. He liked her company at the moment but he couldnt see it going anywhere apart from where it was now. He let her fell her way down to his pants. He took her top off and continued to kiss her

Sophia started to undo Jay's trousers and push them down before pulling is top off over his head. She smiled as her hands continued to trail and his body and her lips rubbed against his as they kissed. It was a touch of heaven.

About 50 minutes later

Jay was lay next to Soph with her in his arms. " That was great, i think you learned something new since the last time we met. " He chuckled slightly as his finger traced up and down her spine and as he kissed the back of her neck

Sophia smiled. "I could say the same about you. That was definitely better than the last time." She smiled as she let him kiss her neck. She loved the feel of it and would have been happy for it to last forever.

Jay smiled. " Well you no, i like to give my 100% effort into my best work and everything." He laughed alittle at his joke before wrapping his arms around her

"Don't I know it." She laughed as her hands cuped his face and she kissed him. Her hands then went down his neck and onto his shoulders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back