Meeting a midget.

Sydney Caine

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Sydney got herself up early, threw on some clothes and made her way down to brightstone.
She scowled as she saw all the happy couples and peer groups all walking down together as she walked on her own. She crossed her arms and tried to ignore the chatter and laughter around her. It was really her own fault she was like this, it wasn't like she made the effort to make friends much any more.
When Sydney got into the actual Village she rolled her eyes, the few people that, like her, had been walking alone were now meeting with people that had come up to see them. Being the mature eleven year old she was, Sydney plonked herself down on a bench and sulked.

Shaylah was just out walking about when she saw a girl, who looked just a bit older than her, sitting on a bench sulking. "Someone's grumpy. What's up with you??" Shaylah didn't know what it was that made he talk to this girl. Usually she would have just walked straight past not caring one bit that the person was sulking. But today she was in a different mood and she wanted to talk to random strangers for no reason at all.

(OOC: oh haha. Stop taking the mik out of me just because I'm small :))

Sydney looked up. There was a small girl talking to her and she sounded patronising. "What's it to you midget." She bit back at the girl and turned away. Sydney expected her to just walk away, everyone else would.

(OOC: Sorry, couldn't resist =)) )

"Ooooooh. Someone's in a stressy. Try taking a chill pill. They actually help. My dad forced me to have some a few times and I actually ended up calming down. He's actually given them to me without teling me a few times which is kind of wierd but it got me out of a few of my rages so it suites me."

(OOC: Oh ha bloomin ha :mad: )

Sydney looked at the girl with a frown. A chill pill? "I'm not even going to ask what the hell you're on about. Just bugger off would you." She crossed her legs, making sure her dress was straight, and waited for the midget girl to leave.

(OOC: :r: )

"I would do but I really just can't be bothered. So what's your name, then.??"

Sydney looked down at the girl again. She couldn't be bothered? The girl sighed, while she really wanted to kick this little girls @$$ and send her on her way, she also felt the need to have at least one person who was anywhere near to being her friend since her and Brodie hadn't talked for ages. "Sydney. Yours?" Sydney didn't make an effort though.

"Shaylah. So why are you so grumpy then??" She thought she might as well try and get a decent conversation from the girl.

Sydney looked down at the girl, Shaylah, Man was she nosey. "You pure?" Sydney had to ask, she may not have friends but she had standards and this slytherin wasn't about to be seen in brightstone with a mudblood huffledork wannabe.

"No chance. My dad works for the ministry. I have a huge house with my dad and my dog and owl. My rooms three times as big as any of my friends' rooms. Why you asking??"

Sydney grimaced at the news that the small girl, Shayah, wasn't pure. "What the hell makes you think i wanna talk to you when your blood is pure?" It was harsh but that was her.

(OOC: Oh. I didn't read it properly. I thought it said poor. :)) )

"I am Pure. I've met a load of boring relatives of mine that are pure. I also want to be in slytherin when I go to hogwarts. Gryffindors ar all a bunch of losers and hufflepuffs and ravenclaws are mostly muggle borns. Do yougo to hogwarts??" Shaylah waitd for an answer befor saying "What house you in??"

(OOC: :)) )

Sydney looked down at the girl, so she was pure and had the right idea about people. "Of course I am." When Shaylahasked what house she was in Sydney smirked. "The best of the lot, Slytherin of course."

"I can't wait to get into slytherin. My dad was a slytherin and he loved it but he went to hogwarts scotland not new zealand. What about you. What school did your parents go to??" Shaylah was glad that the girl was actually going along with the conversation instead of being a moody poo.

Sydney sat up, glad the conversation had turned into a very nice direction. "Well, Mother was in Slytherin in scotland, maybe our parents know each other though I highly doubt it and Father went to durmstrang." She sounded particually snobby when she spoke about their parents knowing each other, her mother didn't know many people from her old school. Sydey was like her mother in that sense, she didn't trust many people ad she didn't like many of the ones she trusted.

"Maybe. How old's your mum. I doubt he knows your dad. He doesn't tend to mix with people from durmstrang. I don't know why." Shaylah saw some kids about her age sat staring at the two of them on the bench. When she stared them down, they stood up and walked off.

Sydney shook her head in agreement when it was mentioned that their Fathers would'nt know each other. "Father never went to scotland so I doubt he met your father. Mother is thirty-one, she was very youg whe she had me." It was almost traditional for the women in her family to have children at a young age like twenty.

"Well then they may have. What's your mum's name. I'll mention it to my dad and see if he remembers it from anywhere"

Sydney looked down at the smaller girl, there was a miniscule chance that their parents kew each other and yet this girl tried to bond over the fact they might. "Tracey Caine." Sydney was starting to think this girl might have potential as a friend.

"Really?? My mum was called Tracey as well but I've never met her." Shaylah was glad that she had a good relationship with her dad but she wished she could meet her mum. At least then she'd know whether she wanted to bond with her mother or punch her in the face.

Sydney looked down at Shaylah again, wondering why the girl found that part of information nessessary to share. "Thats... Nice. Mother was married to Father when you were born so I doubt there is any connection between them but feel free to ask your Father about my Mother."

"So why were you in such a bad mood earlier??" Shaylah had a short temper so she knew how Sydney felt.

Sydney rolled her eyes, she had just managed to get past the bad mood she was in. "I wasn't in the best mood due to everyone being so happy with all of their friends."

"I take it that means you don't have many friends then??" Shaylah looked around and could see what Sydney meant. Everyone was laughing and joking with their mates.

Sydney snorted and looked out at the crowds aswell. "There isn't anyone I have met so far that is good enough to be my friend, I have aquatences but that is all. Tell me, out of everyone you see, do you see anyone that looks like a friend for me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back