Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Spending the holidays making plans for the semester ahead was productive, that much Flavio had expected. But what he didn't expect from the excessive planning and organizing of his time during the semester, was that it would lead him to forget about living in the present to think of more plans he wanted to make when the school year ended, realizing that heading into the winter break with nothing on his schedule after keeping himself busy most hours of the day would lead to him not only feeling bored, but entirely unfulfilled if he wasn't looking forward to something. A particular idea popped into his mind one morning earlier in the week, that nagged at his thoughts until he realized he wasn't able to get rid of it without at least trying to turn it into a possibility. So in an effort to see if such an idea would be plausible, Flavio wrote a quick note to November during one of their shared classes, asking her to meet with him later that afternoon in the student lounge to chat about her plans during the winter break.

After leaving his previous lesson Flavio made his way up the staircase and to the fourth floor where he soon arrived at the student lounge. Spotting a free sofa, he quickly claimed it by sitting down and placing the textbooks in his arms on the coffee table. As he waited for his girlfriend to meet with him he reveled over the fact his idea was entirely genius. It was the perfect plan for the holidays to say the least, and quite honestly the Ravenclaw was surprised he hadn't thought of it before, feeling excited at the fact this idea existed, let alone sharing it to November in the hope she would agree it would be an amazing way to spend part of their holidays together.​
<i>
</i>

November knew she was running late as she ran down the corridors to find Flavio. Crashing partly into the door as a way to slow herself down, though she wasn't running very fast. She was lucky that her books didn't spill out of her hand and she vowed to start actually using the bag she carried around for books to keep her hands more free. Spotting Flavio on a couch she smiled and made her way over to him plopping down next to her boyfriend with a thud. "You wanted to meet here?" November asked wondering what it was about, usually they would just gravitate towards the library or another studying space after classes and end up together. It was odd that he had picked out the hanging out lounge to meet, it meant something was actually on his mind, other than books. She never doubted his feelings, not since their relationship had become deeper after the Yule Ball with their first kiss. She pulled her legs up on to the couch in a crisscross formation in front of her getting comfortable waiting to hear what Flavio had to say.

November seemed rushed as she arrived and sat down next to him, but in all honesty Flavio was not keeping track of the time enough to know whether she was late and the hastiness was warranted. He was too caught up in the excitement of his idea and too trusting that she would arrive to consider her showing up at a different time to what they organized. Smiling, Flavio watched as November got more comfortable, nodding when she spoke. "I did." He turned to face her, maintaining eye contact as he began to share the idea on his mind. "It is an idea for our birthdays. I realized that we have always spoken about organizing something for the two of us, but we have not properly organized anything. So I thought, since our birthdays are during the winter break, and we are both turning seventeen this year, we should plan something special." The premise of his idea was to plan something special, just for the two of them, and with this shared Flavio felt equal parts relieved to have the suggestion in the air and no longer weighing on his shoulders, as he was excited that this idea could potentially turn into a reality. Clearing his throat, Flavio looked down, moving his hand to November's and squeezing gently. "I liked the idea of a camping trip maybe, reading books together by a fire." He shrugged, moving his eyes to meet November's again. "But it does not need to be camping if you think something else is better." Regardless of where they were or what they were doing all he really wanted was to celebrate their birthdays together, so he was happy to leave the specifics to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back