Meet up

Blane Bailey

Blane walked into the garden, he had planned to met Harri here. He smiled and he made his way through the different path ways in the garden. As he wondered he looked around at the different plants and listen to the birds. He stopped and a pond thing in the middle of the garden and sat down. Hoping Harri would be able to find him as he was quite for into the garden.

Harri strolled to the hogwarts gardens she had arranged to meet Blane here they hadn't arranged an exact place and she hoped she would be able to find him ok. She walked through smiling around at the plants and flowers that grew here, it was so beautiful and peacful here, every time she came she felt relaxed and at ease. The sun was shining down on her and her hair swished while her blue eyes gleamed in the warm light. She had been walking for a while now when she heard some running water and made her way over to investigate. As she grew closer she saw Blane sitting by the pond. She smiled straigtened up and walked over "Hai Blane!" She said and flopped down next to him.

Blane smiled as Harri finally appeared and sat down beside him. "Hiya Harri! Glad you could make it, and find me in this maze of a garden." Blane said smiling, looking at her his blue eyes glimming in the afternoon sun. "Its an awesome garden."

"T'was a piece of cake!" She said grinning and looking around at the gardens, she was supprised at how quickly she had found him. "I know the gardens are amazing! There so relaxing and peacful I could stay in here all day!" She said holding eye contact with him.

Harri felt the colour flood into her cheeks at Blanes compliment she looked down at the grass for a while before looking up at him. Straight in the eyes.
"Thank you." She said when she felt her cheeks return to normal colours. Although she had been holding eye contact with him for a while she had only just noticed the amazing colour they were. "Your eye's are amazing too!" she said not dropping eye contact but allowing a small smile to spread across her face.

"Oh it's been great!" she said, both dissapionted and relieved at the breaking of eye contact. "Exams soon though!"she said "How was your week?" she asked

"No just an average kinda week for an average kinda girl!" she said smiling "How about you?" she asked "Suppose we should be revising for exams and stuff!" she said realising she had done no revision except in her potions and DADA lessons.

"No I hate studying!"she said laughing "I can never concentrate enough no matter how hard I try! It's always the same rush before the exam studying never in advance!" she said laughing. "So got any plans for the rest of the weekend?" she asked gazing around at the trees while the sun shone down on her warming her skin.

Harri thought for a moment "Nope nothing, going to relax before the mad exam rush!" she said. "So the yule balls coming up soon isn't it?" she said while wondering if that was right.

"I don't know." she said still looking around "How about you?" she asked still staring at the plants. "I don't even know what to wear yet!" she said smiling.

"I'm sure what ever you get it will look gorgeous and so will you." Blane said as he looked at her "Me neither, no one." Blane said with a small sigh "Here listen, how would, you like to, come, to the ball, with me? If you don't want to I completely understand."

Harri could feel the colour rushing too her cheeks. She tried to stop it but she couldn't blushing was one of her worst habbits but however much she tried to stop it she couldn't. "That would be great!" Harri said beaming "If you'll have me!" she added laughing before turning and hugging him.

"Oh I don't know!" Harri said still smiling "What time does it start?" she asked.

"Sounds good!!" She said "Do you know what your gunna wear tux or wizard robese?" she asked.

"No not yet but I'm going shopping with Zuka and a few others so I'll find something there!" Harri said she was excited about the shopping trip and couldn't wait to find her dress. She sat there for a while in silence looking around at the many plants in the garden. It was beautiful in here and so quiet except from the odd bird flying high above them. She lay down on the grass and rolled her robes a bit hopeing to catch a bit of sun on her skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back