;;Meet me on the Cliffs of Destiny;

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Morning rain down in Ireland before he could sleep any further. Before he could hear the blaring of his alarm clock. Before he had wanted to say, I do, he awoke alone, following a moral tradition of not being with her. A person who never grew up with tradition could careless about family values, or the wishes of his better halves. Though he respected her this much, enough and more to go by the way she had asked for, Link drag himself out of bed, kicking the linen out of his way. The rest of his smoothering comforters were pile up against the ivory cotton bed. And there were he stood, were he saw his horrid reflection. A man close to hitting twenty stared back with bruised eyes, unshaven face, and mouth so dried, it was fairly difficult to swallow back saliva without hunking a big willy. And were he saw, the bag that contain his attrie for the day, remind him what he needed to do before anything else.

Breakfast sounded more achievable than a quick shower. But not to remind himself of how much his stench trailed behind him, since last night's get together had really been a few old friends he met years ago. And now alone, he had to wash up now before time ticks on. If time ticked on to fast, he would be hearing it, or so he remembered who he was to see today. He relaxed a little, she not like them. She had patient, she had time. She had more love for him than he could ever return back. Still she stayed with him this long enough for this to happen. Not in his depths of disappointing her, he crawl into the showers and let the cold water hit him hard were it hurts. The water awaken his senses up more, made him lively. Broke him out of spiral of darkness for the day. Just for today, he would be normal for her. He would set back his usual bleak mood swings and just let somewhat of joy slip in. If only it were that way, he wouldn't have to be this way. Ever. If normality just came easy for him, than the darkness would vanish from his very veins. But nothing ever came easy? To him it became a viscous cycle of hell.

After what seem more than a few hours, he prompt himself to be ready, wearing something more pleasant than he would go for. He checked the father clock in the foyers of his spacious cottage, near time he had to go. Apparating to suppose location, she would be hear any minute now, in a chariot he asked for them to bring her here. Appearing by the cliffs, near the surroundings of lush forest, he waited for no one else, no one else except Sanctuari Ellison. A canopy hung down from a redwood trees, made out of spider veins and sunflowers that often reminded him of Sanctuari, the first and most particular reason why they were getting married here.

Sanctuari's eyes were nearly watering when she woke up. She had a nightmare of Link saying 'I Don't' at the alter; as if he didn't love her that much. But, she knew it wasn't true. Link loved her, he's stayed there for her through everything, even her horrible case of amnesia, which wasn't getting much better. He had to tell her quiet often when their wedding day was, and he didn't even care. Link would still look at her like she was everything. She stood up and danced around the room in her nightgown, with a big smile on her face. Today was the day that everything happened that she needed. She was so excited that the tears came back. She would need them to stop soon, though, because she would be heading to the make-up department and to get her hair done. This was going to be magical. She looked in the mirror and smiled a brilliant smile. After today, she would be Sanctuari black, not Sanctuari Ellison. She would be the girl.. woman that she always wanted to be.

She decided on a simple breakfast of toast, thinking about what was going to happen today all through it. She brushed her teeth thoroughly, and inserted some whitening strips into her mouth. She had been doing that for almost three weeks, wanting to look her best for the wedding. They had made quiet an improvement. She then moved on to the makeup department where she would become the beautiful bride she wanted to be for Link. No one else besides the Minister, and if Link decided to invite anyone, them would see her. She hadn't invited her family there, especially not her sister Alyce. They had such a horrible falling out. She sat in the chair as they curled her hair into tresses, her eyelashes curled an d lengthened, and a light pink color on her cheeks and lips. S he began tapping her fingers nervously, which she wasn't allowed to do once they started on her nails. Putting angels on each one, for Link. Angel was his middle name.

Finally they got her into the dress, a beautiful and yet modest white one. It made the rest of her glow with a radiance that no one could take away from her. She slipped on the heels and a few hours later, she was ready to go. She boarded the carriage that Link had set up for her, and put a light veil down over her face. the song would play like angel's voices and she knew that this would be the best day of her life. When it arrived, Sanctuari took one last deep breath and stepped out into the sun. The beads on the top part of the dress reflected the sunlight that burst through with the rain showers and clouds. She looked strait ahead at Link, who stood their waiting, as the music started to play.

The witness and the one performing the ceremony arrived just when Sanctuari did. He saw her come out of the chariot he paid for with the money he earn during her stay at Hogwarts. How he claim so much without working a sweat, that's something he could never speak of no matter how much it may seem dishonest, he couldn't tell her anything that would hurt her. That included Leah, Dreama, anyone that would hurt Sanctuari had to be handle in another way. There's no discussing anything when it came for the young man, he's done being what he is anyways. But when their eyes met as she walked down the path of the garden around her, Sanctuari seem distraught. He could tell by the way she seem, like she were hiding something between her eyes. Something invisible, though he could tell there's something there. Link looked away, maybe she having second thoughts about him, he kept guessing. Whatever it was, he wanted to know what's wrong with her. If she didn't say anything now, she will never speak of it to him again. The music stop, his eyes looked up into her rosary hues.
He thought of one possibilities of why seemed a little upset. This wedding nothing what she imagine, no one came but the two of them and the witness that will bind them together forever. She had to be missing her family. It had to be that, he felt bad for taking her away like this. Link may have not had anyone, but she did. He kept wanted to say something, he bit his lips before he manage to say a few words. "We can stop this you know?" he said while the witness spoke from a book, one he didn't recognize off the bat. Though he could tell the language wasn't english, the witness spoke in Irish native language. Link recognize very well. "Wait for your parents and sister if you like?"

Sanctuari's steps were slow. She walked down the isle alone, no one there to take her arm. She had no father, she had no family. She was ready to give everything that meant something to her, up for Link. She approached him, closer, two more steps... one more. As Sanctuari stood beside him, she felt those all to familiar butterflies. The butterflies that had told her to speak with him again at the bar. that said she didn't have to fear who he was. She blinked a few times as she tried to remember when she was little, and she just couldn't. She'd never be able to share advice with him about when she was young, or with her kids; if they had any. She looked at him when he began to speak to her. He didn't even know about the fighting.

"I didn't invite them. I don't have parents anyways." She whispered back to the only man she could ever remember loving. She looked down a bit, she was fine without them She was going to live. She looked at Link as the witness spoke. "I love you, I don't need them here to bind me with you forever." She said. Her eyes held the honesty that she believed in as she held the bouquet of pink flowers in her hands. She looked at her hands, her thin pale fingers; the angels on her nails. she was ready for this, she had to be. She looked Link in his eyes and smiled reassuringly.

Link watched, her soft skin always reminded him of snow. How the blush on her fair skin would redden just around the highest part of her cheek bones. He love just that and more. More he couldn't ever explain why Sanctuari held more meaning than anyone in the world. He knew, he knew as much as he wanted to deny she were different than anyone else, she just held his heart and that's something no one ever had before. "Guess we are meant to be than..." both parentless children about to make the biggest decision in their lives. Something that will effect them good or bad, ugly? Whatever, it were up to them to finish what they started. "I love you too Sanctuari Ellison, I know your the only one for me" he whisper back, his eyes meeting her reassuring smile. He felt just a lot more composed than this morning. Now the iris man stop, and asked for them to speak their vows. Link turn to face her slightly holding her hands. "Nothing that I say will ever show much you mean to me. Words don't truly carry any meaning, this whole ceremony is not even close as how I feel about you, Sanctuari. Just know that I love you and know as much as I say it, they will mean a lot more each day. Cause your my half, my only half in this entire world. I love you...I hope at least these words will do just enough justice in how much I feel about you..... he held her hands, ones that were done uniquely with angels design on them. He smiled when he saw them, his heart soften just for her more. The dark aura he always carries were lifted whenever he was always with Sanctuari.

Sanctuari looked at Link. She knew she should have been following the sermon; but she had to listen to Link also. On top of the two she had to listen to her own thoughts also. No matter how happy she knew she was, she felt like there was something else, something she was missing. She had his ring for him, that was the most important thing. he shook it off, she couldn't have negative thoughts with her, or else she wouldn't be happy. Instead she looked at him. "Those words mean everything to me." She said with another smile.

Sanctuari flipped her head a bit, a curl falling back, and then loosely into her face. She let it lay where it was, it didn't bother her; she was too happy to be bothered. She noticed him notice the angels for him. "They were for you, my Angel." She said with a smile. The man doing the Sermon looked at them. "Would you like to exchange vows?" He asked, even though no one sat in the audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back