Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio had not expected to attend the yule ball at all that year, let alone with November Albertson. But the more he thought about going to the ball on the days leading up to it, the more he warmed up to the idea. November was kind, and had the courage to ask him to be her date instead, it would be stupid for him to not warm to the idea of attending the yule ball with her. He could even be described as excited while he got ready for the night and as he walked down from the Ravenclaw common room to the great hall. His outfit was more simple, and less classy in comparison to some of the other boys he saw that night, but it was the best Flavio could do with a wardrobe that consisted mostly of his brother's oversized handmedowns. In fact he was surprised to even find a nice shirt and jacket that fit and wasn't frayed on the inside or ripped on the sleeves. Overall, Flavio's planning for the night had been a success, and now all he needed was for his date to arrive so the rest of it could be just as great, if not better considering the possibility Flavio had to make a new friend. He stood by the entrance to the hall and looked around, waiting to see November's familiar face among the crowd of students gathering.
<i>
</i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back