Meep

Adam laughed "That's kinda funny." He smiled at her.

Shaylah smiled. "It would be if my dad hadn't been so strict ever since. Everytime I get in a fight immediatley the world is gonna end."

"Oh." Adam smiled at her "All my fights are with my family so." He shrugged it didn't matter.

"I only really get in fights when I'm in a really bad mood." Shaylah had a short temper so when she was in a bad mood is did't take as long to snap.

"Okay, good to now for the future." Adam laughed a little. "I hope I don't ever make you upset though." He smiled yet again at her.

Shaylah laughed. "I get my temper from my dad. He's not very strict with me but if someone else annoys him they're gonna end up in St. Mungo's"

Adam chuckled "Well that's nice." HE looked at her he was having fun, it was nice to relax for a while.

Shaylah smiled up at Adam. "What family do you have??"

Adam frowned he hated his brothers and parents. "I have my mom and dad. Three older brothers and Three cousins." He smiled again at the thought of his plan of running away to his cousin Darians.

"You must love it. Having a big family and all." The one thing Shaylah wanted was to have a big family.

"Actually it's the not for me." Adam frowned he figured he might as well tell her. "I come from a more powerful and high society family. My parent's think I am a disgrace and my brother's don't know how to leave me alone." He looked up at her Angela knew he was rich but that was all Shaylah was the first he had really told.

"Oh. That's rough. I suppose that's the up side of me and dad being by ourselves-we're really close." Shaylah smiled.

"That's great." Adam smiled "I don't mind though I kinda like the tough guy with no heart look." He laughed.

Shaylah laughed. "So do I. It makes people look like they don't have any troubles."

"Yeah." Adam smiled at the one girl he had ever met who understood so much about him. It was overwelming.

Shaylah smiled at Adam. "Do you like school?? Seeing as you're te only one in your band still that still goes."

Shaylah giggled. "So basically it's boring."

"I wouldn't know." She giggled. "Have you been gong to school your whole life or were you home schooled at some point."

"Unlucky. I don't think I would have coped if my dad made me go to school. My tutors are soft on me. If I don't do homework or whatever then they're just like 'Don't worry about it.'" Shaylah smiled. She was good friends with her tutors but now she wasn't going to see them again because she was going to HNZ.

"Boy would that have been nice." Adam smirked at her, he had went to a private school all his life up till now.

"Yeah. It is. The only problem is the fact that I got out of school by fighting with another kid" She smiled

Adam smirked, "Better go out fighting then nothing at all." He smiled at her and chuckled softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back