Meep

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah hadn't been sleeping much at all lately. She kept waking up from nightmares that she could never remember and then couldn't get back to sleep again.
Shaylah sat on a bench in Obsidian Harbor. She was getting too bored to stay home and she had been everywhere. She looked around the street wishing Osiris was there to cheer her up. It didn't take much to cheer her up but still.

Adam had been walking a while now he had to releve himself of some things and had found himself meditating as he walked soon him mood brightened and he saw a girl that looked down in spirits as he had been sitting on a bench. He hoped he could brighten her day as his had. He walked up and sat next to her, "Hey there I saw you and thought I would come over." He smiled at her "I don't bite I promise." and looked away for a moment.

Shaylah saw a boy sit next to her. She smiled at him when he started talking. Nobody liked a depressed person.
He spoke again and she laughed. "I hope you're sure about that." She held her hand out. "I'm Shaylah by the way."

Adam smiled his humor was working "Hello Shaylah By-the way, I'm Adam." he was so glad she was laughing now. She seemed still a bit sad to him but he would fix that. He shook her hand "I'm sure I haven't bitten someone in a whole two years." He smiled and waited for her reaction.

Shaylah laughed. "You have no idea how much I need someone like you around my home. My dad's way all the time and when he's home all he does is work, so he's no fun." She smiled at Adam. "So what brings you to Obsidian??"

"Just out for a walk, and glad i could help." He grinned "Most girls do like me just for the fact that I'm funny." He rembered the fact his band had a fan club and laughed hoping she wouldn't ask.

"It's probably because most funny people are kind. It's not very often that you find a funny person who's evil." Shaylah saw Adam laugh to himself. "What's so funny??"

"I just was rembering," Adam blushed a light pink "My band has a fan club." He chuckled a bit it has really funny.

"Oh you'rein a band. That's so cool. I play guitar and piano and I sing a bit but I'm not in a band." Then Shaylah realised. "How is having a fan club funny??"

"It's just funny to me.... That's cool though I play guitar and am back up." Adam smiled at her.

Shaylah giggled. "So what's it like being in a band??"

"It's great, I'm the youngest in my band though, there are five of us." he pulled out his wallet and the middle spot was a picture of his band. He smiled at her "~Crest~." It was the name of his band they were all boy's with blue eye's, and all there names started with A. It was weird and not planed, well we did have two that were brothers but what were the odds of all five of them having blue eye's and all of there names starting with A. 'unlikely.' He thought to himself they were ment to meet.

Shaylah looked at the photo of the five boys. Pointing to the boy with dark blonde hair she giggled "He's quite cute" SHe looked back at Adam. "It's sounds really fun."

Adam laughed "Who Alfie?" Alfie was Adam's 13 year old cousin. He was nice and was a cool cousin. A sqib but he didn't care he was still cool.

Shaylah smiled. "If that's him then yeah." She said giggling.

"Oh." Adam laughed. "He's not to bad I guess." He smiled at her.

((If you want you can do a role play with alfie?))

"So who are the other three then??" Shaylah looked at the picture.

(I don't mind. You can start one if you want.)

"Well." Adam smiled "That's Alix." He pointed to the other blonde one. "And that's Atticus." He pointed to a black haired one. "And that's Aaron." He pointed to the other black haired one.

Shaylah smiled. She was good with people's names. "How did you all meet??"

"Well, school i think. I'm really not sure. We come up with so many differnt storys to impress people." He frowned "The other's might know." He smiled "Only Alfie and His brother are here now." He smiled wider the rest were coming but not for a little while.

Shaylah giggled. "I never went to school. I never really fitted in. My dad had me home schooled. I had too many teachers though. My dad always spends more money on me than he does himself." She had always tried to stop Jay from spending so much on her but he liked buying her stuff.

"I'm really the only one who still go's to school. All the others were expelled." He looked away he wasn't upset but it wasn't proper.

Shaylah giggled. "How did they manage to do that??"

"I went to school one day and got in a fight somy dad pulled me out and got me home schooled straight away." Shaylah smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back