OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
So I decided to advertise to be Madlyn Magera family, its a small family and I ♥ ^^ except my oldest sistah xD. Anyways here what I have available to be made, remember your dealing with a half-giant daughter! It will be fun and minor to play? O.O LOL

Billyblack.gif

Jackson Margera
-42 Years old
-Retired Auruor
-Paralyze after a fatal accident, but miraculously getting better
Muggel World: Former Biologist, Hydrographer
Sandra-3-sandra-bullock-10802757-100-100.jpg

Iris Margera
-Mother 41 Years old -Ex Professor in Orion Academy
-Healer
Muggel World: Former Environmentalists and Researcher (That's why Madlyn don't mind science)

Christina-christina-milian-1006566_100_100.jpg

Mandela Margera
-Oldest sister, 18 Year old
-Uni student
-Living in NYC

big_aladjem_mackenzie.jpg

Jackie Margera
-Youngest sister, 6 Year old
-Little witch
-Living at home

I think her mom taken I'm not sure yet but anyways post if you like to play someone! Its mostly all girls and her father ^^ one of her best friend part giant that role up to but I'm just more interested in those people up there first!

Aww Melly sure you can! I think she sweet to!
Her PB is Mackenzie Aladjem
=D thanks doll!

I'd love to take Mandela! If she is still available ^_^

Oh look at my little Jackie =O such a darling *pinches cheeks* ^^ hee hee

Sure Brit =O I was gonna change her first name to Mandy or something else but you can make my stuck up sister ^^ her pb is Christina Milian I believe thanks again the both of you ^^;

I think Mandela suits her :) maybe Mandy as a nickname? Sounds great! I'll make her soon ^_^

Thanks Mandela it is =)

Posted her here when you make her name that way it won't get confusing to me Brit ^^;

Thanks a bunches!!!

I just need one more to play the papa Jackson Margera!!!

His playby is Gil Birmingham! If anyone interested in the role post here. I'm not picky but a simple role player =D even first time playing a man is welcome LOL xD. Okay! Thanks a bunches

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back