Maybe This Wasn't Such A Good Idea

Amelia Jane

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(johanna)
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
[URL=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46020616]Amelia[/URL] walked out onto the Hogwarts grounds.She still had problems believing that she was here.She had dreamed of attending this school for so long.It was hard to believe she was actually attending at the moment.She couldn't wait until classes start.She had already been practicing magic that was way to advanced but she had just wanted to use her wand and just saying lumos and nox got a bit boring after a while so she had gone to the library and had found a charms book from third year.She had been practicing the spells and she was quiet good.A small part of her missed her family.She had been with them since the day she was born.Her parents had kept her close for the first five years of her life.They had been frightened that she would just disappear.They had been the same with Zayne and Louise but after the three of them had been born safe and sound her parents had relaxed and they had distanced a small bit.They were still a very close family,the whole ten of them.They were a very big family but both her parents had jobs so they were never tight on money.Plus Olly,Micheal and Cory had moved out and were in America and England.So at the moment there was only six at home.

She was walking towards the forest.She had wanted to enter the forest since she had first heard about it from her mam in bed when she was six.It sounded so cool.The fact that there were creatures in their that could tear her apart didn't scare her at all.The chances of her being attacked were very slim and she knew how to run and defend herself.The day was quiet warm and Amelia loved the feeling of the sun on her skin.She probably should have brought a jacket for the forest.the sun wouldn't be shinning in their.When she was at the edge of the forest she felt some apprehension.She stopped for a few seconds and shook her head. She was going to go in.She walked through the forest going deeper and deeper until there was no light from the sun.She finally entered a clearing and took a rest.It wasn't that interesting at all and she couldn't help but feel a small bit disappointed.She was about to set off again when she heard a twig crack.She froze and looked over at the tree opposite her.

Luthor looked at the girl with a glare, she was supposed to be a Slytherin like himself and yet she was odd. Luthor had known that not everyone would be like him but he didn't imagine that they would be so different. A girl like this was weak and a part of Luthor knew that she needed to be destroyed before she infected the rest of Slytherin house. He understood now why he was in the Noble House of Salazar, so that he could help the poor fools that had been so led stray by that pathetic excuse of a group known as the Death Eaters. They would need someone strong to lead the Dark Ways and he was the only one that could achieve that for them. Like lambs they needed a Sheppard, one that would either transform them into wolves or tear them apart.

"I'm curious about why such a girl would enter the forest" Luthor said simply enough even though his voice was high pitched and cold. There was a subtle coldness that made the high tone in his voice more deeper than it may have sounded. "I'm also curious about why the old hat would put you in the same house as me, considering your nothing like me" Luthor added as he took a step forward. "I bet you wouldn't even enjoy cutting someone like I do" the small Slytherin said with an almost mad look in his eyes, it was easily shadowed by a greed, almost hunger to experience the sight of blood gushing onto the ground. A sight that Luthor hadn't seen it a long time, he was almost missing the sounds and look that came when life was leaving a body. He would desire to see and feel the thrill once again if his emotions weren't so buried under the cold layer that had permanently been placed over since the day of his birth. It was the cold layer that made him such a ruthless killer and an oddity amongst others.

Amelia turned to return the glare at the boy.She knew him to see.He seemed like a bit of a creep to Amelia.She had heard people say things,the sort of things she didn't really want to believe but now being alone with him in a forest miles away from help she sort of believed it.Amelia wanted to take a step back and run away from the kid but she wouldn't show that she was some what afraid.She didn't think he would kill her or harm her.Not unless he wanted to get into a whole lot of trouble but Amelia was capable of defending herself and she knew if it came to a fight she would have her chances but she didn't want it to get to a fight.Se had never expected people like him to be let into Hogwarts.She wondered when the greed wold become too great and someone would suffer.She just hoped that he wasn't feeling paticularly hungry at the moment and that he wouldn't try to kill her.

Amelia watched him carefully,watching him. "It's a free country isn't it.I'm allowed go where I please"She said coldly.His voice sounded weird.It was just as cold as hers.She wondered what she had done to p!ss him off.She had never talked to him before,she had only seen him periodically in the common room. "Maybe that's not such a bad thing"She retorted.She was glad she was nothing like him.He was probably one of the only Slytherins who was as blood-thirsty.She watched him as he stepped forward but again she stood her ground.She was not going to be intimidated by a mad boy."No,I can honestly say that I wouldn't enjoy cutting someone as much as you do in fact I don't like cutting someone at all"She said,noticing the mad look in his eyes.Amelia wondered what had happened this kid to make him so cold and blood-thirsty.She took a step forward indicating that she wasn't scared. "Do you want something?"She asked her hands on her hip.She didn't understand why he was even talking to her in the first place.If he didn't threaten to kill her she might be able to have some sort of a conversation with him.

Luthor looked at the girl, she was annoying him greatly. "Your name is Amelia Jane?" Luthor asked simply enough as he looked her up and down. "Yeah, I remember from the sorting" Luthor said with a nod even though he had known all along her identity. Luthor's lack of emotion gave his brain more abilities than what one might have. A particular ability was that his brain could process information and store it easier, allowing for more memory and quickly reflexes. He suspected that this gene came from his grandfather, since his grandmother and Aunt had once let it slip that Luxor was similar. His father shared some things like that but not to the same degree. Luthor walked away from her towards a tree "I enjoy making things hurt and suffer" Luthor said casually.

He turned around and smirked "I enjoy taking families away from one another simply because ignorant and arrogant little girl's like yourself breathe my air without asking" Luthor said as a dark anger was rising in his voice. "In my family, my will is done" Luthor said with power behind his words. "My father was the Lord of Nightmares that terrorized the dark wizards of Bleak Street, he killed many children simply because" Luthor explained. "Tell me Amelia Jane, do you think that everyone in your family would survive if some powerful dark wizards were ordered to hunt them down and slaughter them?" Luthor asked raising one of his eyebrows and smirking coldly. "Or do you think they would be like one of the little birds I used to hold in my hand, chirping away madly before I crushed them in my grip?" Luthor asked as he took another step forwards. "I will have everyone in your family killed, if you don't tell me now... what made you want to come to this school?"

Amelia nodded,her eyes fixed on him watching his every move.She didn't fidget or anything as he looked her up and down. "And you must be Luthor Silverback"She said casually.She had heard about the Silverback's before,never thought she would ever meet one,let alone by in the middle of a forest alone with one.Sometimes fate was very strange. She vaguely recognized him from sorting.That day was mostly a blur,she could remember some faces and then others were totally blank.She had a good memory but even it had it's limits.She didn't mind though,she remembered what she wanted to remember and that suited her fine."Everyone has their hobbies"She said simply.There really was something strange with him,she guessed it was genetic.She wondered would she heard about him once they left school,because he committed a horrible murder.She doubted he was going to change his ways.

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "And how exactly do you own this air?"She asked leaning against the tree beside her.Really was he that childish?She could see anger gathering in his eyes.And he called her arrogant?He was practically reeking with superiority.Amelia didn't care,he could think what he wanted,that didn't necessarily mean it was true.Her eyes narrowed as he threatened her family.She did not like that one bit,but she kept her mouth shut because he was sure he would keep to his word.Her family would certainly put up a fight but if it was only her parents,they wouldn't stand much of a chance since they would have to protect four children,all of them unable to do magic. "You know you could have just asked,you didn't have to threaten my family"She said calmly.She stepped closer so she was close to nose touching "I came here because all the rest of my family did"She said before taking a step back "Happy?"She asked,she relaly didn't know why he wanted to know why she came here. "Since we are on the topic of asking questions,why did you come here?"She asked sitting on the branch of a tree.

Luthor didn't really listen to the girl as he turned and took a deep breath, he may have had a desire to kill but he also had a strong sense of purpose. He wasn't going to slip up and ruin his entire future, this silly girl was not worth it. "I came here to gain more power" Luthor said simply enough as he looked towards the ground at an insect crawling along the ground. Both the bug and the girl had much in common, they were both insignificant unless Luthor allowed them to be more. Both of them could easily die at his hands should he will it. So much the girl had in common with such a lowly creature Luthor thought as he took a step forwards and crushed the bug under his heel, both would be crushed if either one dared to step in front of him. "My birth, everything is leading towards a storm" Luthor said simply.

"I have my followers and acolytes who will stop at nothing to see me rise" Luthor explained to the girl since she was of little worry. "Those that do not follow and join my side will soon find themselves in great pain" Luthor turned to face the girl as a smile slowly began to appear on his face. "I know what type of poison to put in pumpkin juice that would cause great pain and I'm working on a new creature that when complete would rival that of my father's Silver Snakes in deadly assassinations" Luthor explained while the unnatural smile on his face continued to glow eerily on his face. "I'm curious about you Amelia Jane, about what type of person you are" Luthor said as he took a step forwards "Are you the type to join me and follow my power or the type to try and hide from it until eventually it crushes you?" Luthor asked the Slytherin in front of him.

Amelia looked at the scary kid in front of her.He was going to be bad news in a couple of years time.In fact he was bad news at the moment except he was keeping quite.She wondered what teachers would say if they heard him say what he was saying to her now.She was glad he trusted her but if she told someone he either wouldn't care or he'd do something most probably ending up with her getting hurt.Either way she didn't want to find out so she was gonna keep her mouth shut about this piece of work.Who ever had raised him was just as bad as Luthor.She had a feeling she was annoying him greatly and that wasn't really a good thing but it was amusing her slightly.She watched as he crushed the bug,was that supposed to mean something?Amelia wasn't sure but she was in a way looking forward to being a classmate of this kid.Things certainly wouldn't be boring. "That doesn't sound to good"She said from her perch on the branch.She didn't doubted what he was saying.She believed him,which was the scary part.

She didn't like the smile appearing on his face.Made him look insane which probably was the point of it.It was official she was never drinking pumpkin juice for the remainder of her time here.Amelia really didn't want to be assassinated,she quite liked her life and she would like to live her life a bit.She had no doubt that in time he would probably carry out his threat if she continued to go the way she was going.His next question was a toughy.At heart she wasn't anything like him and his followers,to be truthfully she wasn't even sure why she had been put into the Slytherin House,but alas she had and now she would have to deal with creeps like this kid. "To tell you the truth i'm not sure what type of person I am yet,but when I know you'll be the first to find out"She said no sarcasm intended.That was the truth,She was still trying to figure out what her true personality was.But at this stage Luthor would be one of the first to know."I mean that in all honesty"She said looking at the creepy maniac in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back