Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie sent an owl out this morning before making breakfast at her parent's home. After eating she left a note for Kasey to meet somewhere close to the mall. It was sort of backstabbing if you thought about what she had been planning since she heard about what happen. It was but it wasn't when you were playing the peace maker between two woman who were both mothers. Hell they were all mothers, like it or not they had to talk it out now, if not they would've met either way unexpectedly. She just thought now would've been civil for both ladies. Plus Adele was a friend, not a close friend still she didn't do anything to her, besides her own betrayal to her husband, really all she did was hurt herself. Waiting near the mall, sitting at a bench she waited for both parties to arrive right now. She just wish this meeting would go well between the both of them. Maddiie didn't want to get blame for someone busted lips or hair being pulled. Its now or never, she looked up and spotted someone first arriving at the scene. She couldn't tell who it was, she narrowed her eyes, till the person grew near.

Adele wondered why she had even bothered to meet with Maddiie. Kasey was meant to be there too, and her being Hadan's wife, Adele wasn't sure whether she was ready to deal with that just yet. Adele approached the meeting place and she could vaguely see the figure of Maddiie in the distance. Adele stopped for a moment as she thought about what she was going to say. When she had prepared herself, Adele headed over. "Hey..." She said a little awkwardly. "So is Kasey coming or not?" Adele asked bluntly as she took a seat next to Maddiie on the bench.

"Heyyyy..." Maddiie sat up straight. Adele came first, Let's just see if Kasey is gonna shop up.She doubt her sister would chicken out of this. If she did, Maddiie would be really put on the spot for trying this out in the first place. "How've you been?" she asked nonchalant. That's a stupid question to ask...its something at least. Knowing how it feels to lose a husband, maybe all she really need is someone to talk to? Maddiie thought silently, Adele taking the seat besides her. She could be worst, wrecked up somehow. Glad she not. "She should be coming soon.." she replied to Adele question.

Adele waited for Maddiie to speak. "Soon? Pft...bet she's too scared..." Adele was being harsh, not because the girl had done anything wrong, but mainly because she didn't particularly want to meet the wife of the guy she had slept with in the past. Adele frowned a little as Maddiie asked how she had been. She had been asked that far too many times recently. "I'm okay...Riley left so what..." Adele said, pretending not to care...but deep inside, the tears were building up.

Maddiie frown. "Hey cut the tude, I'm doing this for your own benefit" Maddiie snapped right back. Who do she think she is anyways? Maybe if she hadn't open...ah never mind. Maddiie shook her head, she felt bad thinking about that. She could hear the sadness in Adele voice when she asked how things were going. Yeah he left but I can see it hurts you she wanted to say, just the best side of Maddiie didn't want to bring nobody down. If it were Adele, Kasey, or someone random like a shop keep from across the road, she rather the air seem clear than foggy. To late for that."Yeah I can relate to that...that's what most guys do when they can't handle pressure. Its easy for them to walk out..." she looked down. Her shoes seem more focus in her mind than seeing Adele reaction to that. "Besides Riley, how's your son?"

Adele forgot about what Maddiie had said before the minute she mentioned her son. "Lowan...you mean Lowan...he has a name...and he's very well thank-you." Adele would continue to make it blatantly obvious that she didn't want to be here until Kasey arrived, then she would start talking properly. "And what about you...got yourself a man yet?" Adele asked, trying and failing to created conversation.

Kasey was at home, still taking some good rest and taking care of Ethan. She was knitting a baby blue sweater for him when an owl flew into her window and dropped the letter on her lap. Putting aside her knitting set she unwrapped the letter and read it.She couldn't believe that Maddiie had actually fixed up a meeting with Adele? She was unsure what she found more surprising, Maddiie fixing the meeting or Adele agreeing to this? She wasn't a coward, she was an Auror and that proved her abilities to face challenges. After the conversation with Maddiie and giving herself enough time Kasey had obviously forgiven Hadan because she knew that he loved her and she loved him very much and unlike other couples they were very strongly bonded.

She got ready, putting on one of the outfits that went as causal in her list. What could one expect from a person who lived in Paris and got all there clothes from designers and fashion shows?She had fed Ethan and he was sleeping and so she left him with the house elf and apparated to New Zealand. She scanned the area where she was to meet Maddiie and soon enough her eyes spotted the familiar face of her sister at whom she smiled and the next face, the one beside Maddiie was Adele at whom she tried not to frown after all she was evenly responsible for seducing her husband, what kind of woman would do that and ruin another's family?

"What you mean? You never really told me anything, I figure you had a child because I knew Riley" Maddiie confronted Adele..This girl wasn't going to make this easy for anyone. She had to rethink this over some more..was it really worth trying to be civil? Than Adele asked her something she really couldn't answer at the moment. "No..." she stop before she explain further why she was still single. Two reason;Kasey had came and Adele probably would'nt have cared. "Hey Kasey" Maddiie stood from the woodland benches. She hugged her sister than look down at Adele. "I knew Adele too from when you told me, I knew her from a couple times we encounter. In fact I was drunk and she sort of help me one night..." Maddiie turn eyes right back at Kasey confusing expression. "We have to get passed this, right?"

Adele sat as Kasey arrived. It would stop her from doing anything too rash. "Hi...Kasey..." Adele trailed off, hoping this discussion wasn't going to get too heated. Adele knew fully well that Kasey was infact innocent, but Adele regretted her night with Hadan, and really didn't want to be here right now. Which is why she wasn't going to be polite. She chose to ignore Maddiie's last comment now that Kasey was here.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry these posts aren't very long, am busy and having a mental block. :p ]

Kasey was hugged by her sister, she felt the warmth that came due to there strong bond of sisterhood. She always felt safe in her sister's presence who was not only an elder sister but also a close friend who had helped her through her difficult times before their parents got married. "Hey" she greeted Maddiie and nodded as her sister explained how she had known Adele and wanted to help Kasey get through this.

"Hello" she greeted Adele as she took a seat on the chair across the woman.In her view, Adele was just another girl in jeans and top, with rough hair, no sense of style who did the wrong things when she was upset like an illiterate or a drug addict. "Actually this isn't necessary, I've...we've dealt with it very well" she begun, a serious look on her face that did not very much suit her bubbly and radiant face that was always seen with a smile. "However, I appreciate Maddiie having fixed this meeting" she said with a slight smile.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for insulting Adele, nothing personal :doh:

Now she knew this was a bad idea, by the way Kasey was talking, Maddiie just wanted to press rewind and forget she suggested something as mental as this. "I just thought this would...." she began to explain. Merlin, kill me now. If he were listening he probably be laughing in his grave for her stupidity. "Would you guys like to grab a drink, its on me? I mean if you like..." she spoke some more. She either was digging a deeper hole for herself or trying to save herself from this awkward situation. "..there's a shop not so far away! We can so totally go there right now?!?" she stood now, her smile appeared as she said this, hoping they would like that.

OOCOut of Character:
No Worries. ;)

Adele looked at Kasey's feet and up to her face. She was nothing special in Adele's eyes, no wonder Hadan had cheated. However, Adele didn't think much of herself right now either, she had ruined four lives, including her own and many others, and Adele hated having to deal with that fact. Adele looked at Maddiie as she spoke. She interrupted her. "No, I don't wish to go anywhere, we can talk here...got that?" She demanded, going into a shop meant Kasey and Adele would be forced to be nice to each other. At least here, the two of them could be brutally honest with each other. Even if it did include a slap or two. "I'm hoping you'll agree Kasey...that we'd be much better off out here...out in the open...no 'holding back.' Adele suggested, being blunt, but reasonable with Kasey, at least until the conversation got into full-spin anyway.

Kasey watched Maddiie's efforts to try and make the situation better but there was nothing that could get better about what had happened in the past, for it was the past. She frowned watching Adele demand to Maddiie that she wanted to talk here, so did Kasey but there was no point in demanding that. "It's okay Maddiie, we can sort this out, don't worry" she said assuring her sister not to feel guilty.

"I guess that might be the only thing where I would agree with you" she said to Adele looking her straight in the eye. "I hope you do realize that what has been done has ruined many lives, fortunately we have coped with it but I gathered you haven't" she said taunting her in a way hoping she would realize her mistake, feel guilty for it and understand that she was not forgiven, not even by her husband. Hadan and her bonds of love were much greater than that of Adele and Riley, clearly she would realize that as well and never try to seduce him again for if she did she was only going to get hurt, Kasey would make sure of that.

Maddiie sighed, she failed miserably at getting them to talk civil like too humans. Kasey was more calm and collective, while Adele seem to spit fire with her words. This is going to be ugly!Ugh her and her stupid suggestions. "Okay we can all agree that something happen wrongfully. Truth is, what happen can never be taken back. Nothing you say or think will take what happen back. I came here for you the both of you to let it out...but not to tear each other apart. Come on were human we all make mistakes? We can't go on hating each for what's been done...cause sooner or later that hate will eventually kill you quickly than your chance of living more..." this reminded her of her own betrayal and her own marriage. She didn't hate Alex for being distant, for leaving her, for any of it. She also didn't regret divorcing him without a single word of what has done. But that's her passed. Not her future, her future is something she still figuring out on her own. "Adele...and Kasey...scream and curse as you want...though when its all said and done...we can't do anything but look pass to our future..." she said this standing between both woman. Something had to be done, it was either now or never...

Adele chose to ignore Maddiie. Yeah she was Kasey's sister, but she had nothing to do with this as far as Adele was concerned. Adele scowled at Kasey as she tried to her with the fact that her and Riley had broken up. Adele had accepted that a long time ago, and now he she was trying to fix things. Her and Riley had talked like adults since the break-up, and that had boosted Adele's self-esteem. Adele knew that what she had done could never be forgiven, especially not by Riley, and she also knew that things would never be the same ever again, whether he and Riley got back together or not.

Adele gritted her teeth. "Listen you filthy..." Adele stopped herself from going any further. She wasn't going to start a cat-fight, that wasn't her intention, she was going to deal with this like an adult. "Sorry...I mean...yeah you're right...Me and Riley have gone are separate ways, but the end result has nothing to do with us clearing things up between ourselves." Adele paused for thought. "And Yeah...I've ruined my own life...and many others...but right now...I couldn't careless about what has gone on between You and Hadan...and I couldn't careless about Hadan...he led me on...he didn't try and stop me...he's just as much in the wrong as I am here...and yet no-one's willing to forgive me...but oh no Hadan is absolutely fine in all of this isn't he? Speech Finished." Adele ended up speaking her words only a matter of inches away from Kasey's face. She could have slapped her by now, but Adele refused to turn this into a cat-fight. If Riley realised that Adele had been mature about all of this and had accepted that she was the one in the wrong, then maybe she would have more of a chance of getting back together with him.

Kasey heard her sister as she tried to be the referee, she was not going to forgive Adele for what she had done, no she wasn't. She did forgive Hadan because she knew him, loved him and he loved her but she wasn't extending the same courtesy towards Adele who was a stranger. She was going to look towards the future but not forgive Adele. If that was what Maddie was here for then she would be disappointed because it wasn't going to happen.

Kasey watch Adele called her filthy and then apologized and then put the blame on Hadan. How dare she? Both of them were equally guilty and she was saying that he led her own and din't stop her, as if she wanted to stop herself. "Don't point a finger on Hadan" she told Adele fire dancing in her eyes because she could not tolerate this. "Yeah he is absolutely fine because I forgive him but I am no one to forgive you because I don't wish to do so and if anyone should be forgiving you, it is not me but Riley" she spoke back to her as her eyes narrowed down at Adele. "I don't think I have anything else to say" she said as she looked at Maddiie's facing hoping her sister would allow her to get up and they could leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back