Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Archie only knew of the Cohen-Knight twins because of their protests against quidditch and the way they insisted the sport was dangerous, and Lennon specifically due to the boys activity in the Hogwarts Monthly. Archie obviously did not agree with the viewpoint that quidditch should be stopped, but he did admire that the Ravenclaws were protesting something. It reminded him of the protests that Orwell had organized and he could at least relate to them on that front. He had discovered that one of the most successful ways to find students within the school was to ask for them in the great hall because they would either speak up and identify themselves, or someone would point him in the right direction. Luckily for Archie, he was able to spot Lennon without asking around and quickly approached him, yellow rose in hand. "Lennon! You have a yellow rose from someone." He said, smiling.

As soon as Lennon entered the Great Hall he noticed there was a lot more noise and commotion than usual. It took him a few seconds of looking around to realize that today was the day all the roses were being passed around. He instantly remembered he sent one out to Sianna and was terrified of being at the Ravenclaw table at the same time that she happened to be there, in case she got her rose delivered while he was there. So he decided to skip breakfast and had just turned around to head back out when he heard his name being called. Lennon turned around as someone said he had a yellow rose from someone. "Oh, hi," he said to the older boy who had approached him. "Who's it from?" he asked, even though he already knew.

"Hello." Archie greeted Lennon politely. "I don't know who the rose is from, but they've sent you one that's yellow so I guess that means they're a good friend." He said while he retrieved the rose from the basket hanging from his forearm. As he held out the rose with the note attached he continued to smile, waiting for Lennon to accept it.
Lennon Cohen-Knight said:
Lenny,

I love you, nerd.

Z.

"Thank you," Lennon said as he took the rose from the older Gryffindor. He chuckled as soon as he read the note and rolled his eyes playfully. She had called him by the nickname he absolutely hated, which she was well aware of. "You'd think my sister would at least send me a red rose," Lennon said with a small laugh.

"Oh that's from your sister?" Archie asked. He was slightly jealous of the boy having received a rose from his family. Archie was yet to receive a rose from Orwell that day and that fact became more obvious with every rose he was delivering. It seemed everyone in the castle thought of everyone else, and wanted to make their loved ones happy on a day that was meant to celebrate love, yet Orwell had seemingly not sent any roses to match the ones Archie sent to him of every colour. He shook this thought from his head, and attempted to put a positive spin on the conversation so the sadness wouldn't affect him while he continued his deliveries. "At least she sent you a rose! Yellow is a pretty colour too." He said.

Lennon nodded in response to the boy's question and subsequent comment. "She only sent it to me so I wouldn't feel left out," he chuckled, a little embarrassed, even though he wasn't really sure of that. "I don't know if that's better or worse than not getting one at all," he considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back