Matteo Lim

Matteo Lim

-Full Name: Matteo Jonathan Lim

-Birth Date: October 16th

-Current Age: 11

-Basic Appearance: Matteo is tall for his age: around five feet and is well built. He has thin brown eyes and his hair is always dyed brown. He prefers to keep it long in the front so that it falls over his eyes.

-Parents: Jonathan Lim (Father) and Michelle Park (Mother)

-Siblings, if any: Younger brother: Jeffrey Austin Lim, who looks up to him a lot and wants to be just like his brother although he can’t do any magic.

-Pets, if any: Jay, his golden retriever, whom he loves going running with.

-Area of Residence: NYC, New York, USA

-Blood status: Muggle Born

-What would their Patronus be? Grey wolf; he’s a crowd-oriented person and very proud, sometimes arrogant.

-What would their Boggart be? Him dying alone.

-What would their Animagus form be? Also a grey wolf, especially because he’s very athletic and wolves are strong as well.

-What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Being surrounded by people who love him.

-What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When he competed in his first dance competition and won first.

-Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,

Learned some new moves today from my buddies. It’s mad awesome. Except today’s the day I’m going to Hogwarts. In New Zealand. Yeah, dunno why, but it sounds sorta cool. My parents know nothing about it but what the heck, I’ll be fine. They worry so freakin much. Maybe some time away from that would be nice. I hope I’ll be able to show my friends some magic when I get back home.

Matt.

Here are some questions to get your character development rolling:

Does Matteo's full name have any special significance, if so - what?
What is Matteo's natural hair colour? Why does he dye his hair?
What does Matteo's father do for a living?
What does Matteo's mother do for a living?
How did his parents meet?
Why is Matteo attending school so far from his home?
How does Matteo feel about being the only Wizard in his family?
How did his parents react to him being a wizard?
Does Matteo have any other special talents (other than dancing)?
Who taught Matteo to dance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back