Mastering spells

Neita was walking around trying to figure out where everyone was when she noticed Arianna on the 6th floor practicing spells.
"Hey.." Neita said smiling..
"Can i join you guys?"

Arianna turned around to see Neita standing at the door, she smiled at her. "Sure! we're just practising some charms. Have you learnt any yet?" she asked her.

((Neita, I'm seeing you everywhere! lol, I just replyed to your post in the dormitory, and just started a topic of trying to by my owl in Eylops owl emporium!))
((V, I had that problem yesterday! It's really annoying. :wacko: ))

"Hey, I'm Vivienne, you can call Viv, V or whatever you like." she smiled, it was always nice meeting new people. "I don't think I've spoken to you before, but I think I've seen you around. What's your name? We're just doing a few charms. Do you know any?" Vivienne asked politely.

Arianna checked her watch, and was shocked about how fast the time had pasted while she had been here. "Sorry guys, I have to go!" She looked at Neita "Jeez, sorry, I have to leave right when you come, but we'll definetly catch up tommorrow!"
The she turned to Vivienne "It was realy fun hanging out with you today, I've learnt heaps. Maybe we can go down to lake tommorrow, and can practise Aguamenti, and I'll do Incendio." The smiled at the both of them put her book back in her bag, picked up her bag and wand and left. "Lumos!" she cried when she got out into the dark corridor, and walked back to Hufflepuff house by the light of her wand.

((Sorry, I have to go to bed now, and I meant what Arianna said about catching up tommorrow. Bye!))

(( lol i actually have to go now too, funnily enough. i wont write an IC thing, Ari finished it well, so yea what she said :D bye guys, see you another time ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back