Massive Party

Raffael worked out Prodan as one of the brothers from the last name, but the other he wasn't sure about. He hoped it wasn't someone awful. Oh dear, what if it was Styx? Raffael gulped for what felt like the millionth time. He nodded in acceptance regardless. He knew he didn't really have anything to worry about, he adored Hadan and the thought of forcing into anything almost made him feel sick.

"I would very much appreciate it if I could stay sir." He said with a faint smile. "Thank you." He added as he got up and followed the other boys into the house, glancing around at the interior and hoping to find Hadan.

Hadan sighed in relief when all three boys and then Chavdar entered the house, unharmed. Chavdar seemed to be normal, kind of. She assumed things were taken care of outside, cleaned up and everything. Hadan approached her father, and she embraced the seven foot tall man, and she thanked him for not tearing him apart. Hadan was dressed now in her pajamas because she didn't want to really ruin her dress. At least Chavdar approved. Hadan approached Raffael and she whispered, "How did the talk go?" She was restraining laughter, but she glanced to the side to see Chavdar ascend the stairs, assuming he was heading to bed.

Raff turned to see Hadan hug her Dad and he assumed that was a good sign. He smiled as Hadan approached him next. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I think it went well. He said I could stay at least." He placed a kiss to Hadan's forehead fondly. "Cute PJ's." He said into her hair as he pulled her close. It had been tempting to do so all night, but now that he had made a good impression on Hadan's Dad, he finally had the chance to.

Wow lame.

It took a lot for Michael stay seated in his chair and not jump Dietrich again, but he knew that the conversation Raffael was having with Chavdar was important, so he would give the guy the chance to make his good impression.

By the time Raffael had finished talking to them and Chavdar told them to go to the basement, Michael had made it through a slice of cake. It really was delicious. Michael snickered as he licked the fork clean of cake before standing, grabbing Dietrich's hand and then hauling him up. Not even the fact that Chavdar was making them sleep in the basement could disappoint him, if anything he found it amusing.

He pulled the blonde inside, eager to receive his real birthday present. His eyes flickered to Chavdar as he headed up the stairs, then over to Raffael who pulled Hadan into a hug. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, kids." He said with a wink, a laugh, a kiss to Hadan's cheek, then one to Raffael's. He pulled back smirking, pleased with the pink tint of Raffael's face.

Hadan put her arms around Raffael and she gazed up at him with adoring ruby eyes. She beamed, “Oh, that’s great! You know, he is usually lenient but he changes when it comes to boys in the house.” That was a fact all in itself. Hadan knew this personally. Hadan glanced down at her pajamas, and she smirked an expression that basically said, ‘Father approved’. Although she jumped a bit when she felt someone else kiss her on the cheek other than Raffael. Hadan laughed and rolled her eyes at Michael. Hadan whispered, “I think we should stay on the couch for a while…” Either way, Hadan would be spending quality time with her boyfriend.

Dietrich smirked as he thought about wearing that sexy French outfit. He laughed as Michael kissed their cheeks, and Dietrich hurried down the stairs, hoping that Michael would have a tiny bit of a difficult time to locate their bedroom. Dietrich hurried to change in his birthday costume just for Michael. Dietrich had a feather duster in his hand, already having the perfect lines in his mind. Hey there dirty boy, let me clean you up. Dietrich giggled out of humor of his own words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back