Massive Party

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
Chavdar was outside on the patio working on the party decorations for two people. Dietrich's boyfriend, in which Dietrich was a long time friend of Hadan's who he didn't mind because of the way he lived his life. And then Hadan's boyfriend, Raffael Fox who Chavdar has never met. Chavdar was not a pleased father to have some male turning seventeen dating his oldest daughter. Adopted or not, Chavdar had known Hadan from birth. Cursing under his breath in Bulgarian, he set out the treats and the cake and whatever ever else was needed. Fruit was definitely out-weighing the sweets. Vegetables were not common, but it was still there on the table. In lights, it said, "Happy Birthday, Michael and Raffael!" Chavdar muttered and he rolled his stormy eyes when he saw what Hadan was wearing. He had half a mind to tell her to get inside and put some pants on but because the patio was warmed like the summer, thanks to a charm, it would be too warm to wear winter clothing. Sighing, he continued to tend to the party, while occasionally looking over at Vladimir and Zinaida, in a play-pin and just playing.

Hadan smiled up at the sparkling words, her dress highly movable for her to walk around in. She put in a CD in a player, magically charmed, and it started to play some lovely summer music. She was used to the summer around this time, thanking her dad for all this. She heard him muttering and she walked up to him, hugged him and she murmured, "Thanks dad, for everything." She was so happy. Dietrich had sent out the invitations and she hoped that he gave out the right directions. She knew just how he was. Approaching her ever girly guy-friend, she said, "I'm sure that things will be cool. Michael, from what I heard, is just a lovely man. But no physical...snogging around dad. He is highly uncomfortable with that." Hadan released a sigh, and she checked both birthday cakes. One was for Raffael, and the other was for Michael. Hadan couldn't wait to be with Raffael, completely and utterly smitten or more with him. And she also couldn't wait to see who had stolen Dietrich's heart. Hadan then walked over to the twins, and she bent down to pick up little Zinaida. Vladimir looked too fussy to really be handled. Both were dressed in cute summer outfits. Zinaida giggled while Hadan cuddled with her. She had grown quite fond of these two.

Dietrich was sitting in a chair, staring with wide oceanic eyes at Chavdar. He had to be over seven feet tall! Plus, he was largely built, and from what Hadan had told him, Chavdar was not one to mess with. But even though Dietrich was completely all for Michael, Chavdar was still a very sexy looking man. It was coming close to Twilight. Michael and Raffael would be here any minute! Dietrich swallowed and he reached for a cup with punch and he drained it. The knot was not gone, but at least he didn't have a dry mouth. And if he kissed Michael, he would taste like fruit punch. Dietrich sighed and he heard Hadan's words. "Fine, I'll keep my physical attraction to a minimum. I'll just wait for the fun stuff tonight." Chavdar shot a glare at him, and Dietrich winced. He stammered, "I-I was ki-kidding!" Dietrich glanced over at Hadan to see her holding Zinaida. He grinned to himself. Though he had children, and he never could with Michael, he still wanted a big, big family. And his kids, they would have a mother, and possibly three dads. That would be fun. Dietrich had always imagined Hadan as a mother, but doing anything like that with her, no. She was a sister to him.

Michael apparated over to his sister Melissa's house. He planned to pick Raffael up and side-along apparate them to their joined birthday party. He had never met the guy, but remembered talking to Taylor about him when she came back from France. It was funny what a small world it was. That Michael's boyfriends bestfriend's boyfriend had dated his niece a few years back. Michael shut off his complicated thoughts as he was greeted by Melissa, Taylor, Jessica and then Raff. Damn! Hadan is one lucky girl. Michael thought as he scoped out the other birthday boy.

After a round of small talk and a belated happy birthday wish and they were ready to go. Michael apparated them straight onto the patio of Hadan's home. He glanced around and spotted a man, who although looked quite intimidating was pretty damn attractive, a girl that was obviously Hadan playing with a child and then the person he most wanted to see, Dietrich. A grin graced Michael's lips.

Raffael was a bundle of nerves. He knew he would enjoy this birthday party, but it was his first time meeting Hadan's adoptive Dad. It was important he made a good impression. Trying his hardest not to make sure he was perfectly groomed and failing miserably, Raff paced the lounge room while he waited for Michael, dusting imaginary lint of his shirt.

Soon enough, Michael had arrived and after introductions and such they had apparated to Hadan's home. Raff took in the surroundings and smiled as his stomach filled with butterflies when he caught sight of Hadan. She look beautiful, as usual and forcing down his desire to squeeze her tight, he took in who else was present. He inwardly gulped when he caught sight of the man who was obviously Chavdar. Raffael unconciously straightened his posture. He could be charming and smooth, surely it couldn't be too hard to get on the man's good side?

Chavdar heard the sounds of apparating and he turned toward the sounds. Two full grown boys, only one still in school however. Chavdar narrowed his eyes at Raffael, taking mental notes of the Ravenclaw. They needed to be intimidated. He was not just a protective father, but a Death Eater, and he was not very pleased right now. Dark stormy eyes were peering at Raffael before he uttered, "Enjoy yourselves. I'll be watching you guys from afar. Behave, or else." Chavdar crossed the patio, and took Zinaida from Hadan, and set the child in the play-pin. He sat down on a chair beside his twins, and he kept his eyes on the couples.

Hadan allowed Chavdar to take Zinaida, and heard her say, "Daddy!" Hadan softly laughed at the baby, before her eyes met with Raffael's. Rubies sparkled in her eyes and she could feel her heart leaping when she saw her boyfriend. Keep cool. Dad is not in a good mood. Just, be calm and keep your desires down. Hadan figured out that she felt more than just her heart toward Raffael. It was sexual tension as well. She had to talk with Rosaline about it, about all of that. That was a highly awkward conversation, but it was normal for teenagers. However, Hadan didn't want to lose anything special anytime soon. Especially with her parents around. Hadan slowly approached Raffael and she murmured gracefully, "Happy birthday, Raffael... We got you and Michael presents." She nodded toward a table with two stacks of presents. Hadan had to admit, it was hard for her not to embrace him, not yet. Chavdar was still angry... and protective. Hadan tucked her hair behind her ear, and she motioned toward the cakes and sweets, "Um, want something to eat?"

Dietrich glanced up and he beamed when he saw Michael. Forgetting that Chavdar was even around, he jumped out of the chair, before pouncing on Michael, embracing him into a great big hug. Oceanic eyes stared fondly into Michael's. He whispered, "Hadan's boyfriend and dad are pretty damn good looking, but they don't compare to you." Dietrich glanced over at the presents and Dietrich released Michael from the hug, and he smirked. "The real present will have to wait until tonight. Ever seen me in a dress?" Dietrich was whispering now, with a seductive look on his face. Michael probably could barely resist it. Dietrich loved to taunt those dark blue eyed man. He just wondered if Chavdar was really going to put Dietrich's bed in the basement. Truth was, Chavdar already did. Dietrich wondered if someone should give Chavdar some drinks to loosen up. Though when Dietrich glanced back at Chavdar, he was already drinking a tall glass of firewhiskey.

Michael barely had time to blink before he had his arms full of Dietrich. He squeezed his boyfriend tight and barely stopped himself from snogging the life out of him, the figure of Chavdar in the corner of his eye keeping his display of affection toned down. “Mmm, likewise.” Michael admitted, touching his nose to Dietrich’s and closing his eyes. At the sound of his name, Michael opened his eyes and turned his head to Hadan, flashing her a smile of thanks as his gaze slipped to the table of gifts.

Michael turned his head as Dietrich slipped out of his embrace and the look on his face told Michael he was going to both love what came out of Dietrich’s mouth, but hate him for tempting him so early on in the evening while they were in company. Michael almost choked at the words, desire tearing through him at 100 miles a minute. Not being able to resist, the hot scary man be damned, Michael grabbed the back of Dietrich’s head and yanked him forward, none too gently. Planting his lips on the slightly younger male, Michael snogged his brains out within a couple of blissful seconds. Pulling back before it was too late to stop himself and he ravished Dietrich in front of everyone, Michael glared teasingly at his boyfriend. “Are you trying to kill me? You are so going to pay for teasing me.” Michael breathed, returning Dietrich’s seductive look with one of his own, before completely pulling away and walking over to get a drink. His boyfriend sure was a handful, but it meant that their relationship never had any boring moments.

Raffael smiled nervously in Chavdar’s direction. Man, but he was intimidating. Raff’s eyes shifted to Hadan and he smiled with a different kind of nervousness as she approached him. He instinctively leaned in to kiss her, but with Chavdar’s words sitting in the back of his mind, he moved his head and kissed her gently on the cheek. “Thanks Hadan.” He said, feeling a hint of frustration at not being able to give her a real kiss. After all, he hadn’t seen her at all these holidays. He caught sight of Michael and Dietrich as he pulled back and he inwardly groaned. They didn’t have to prove themselves to anyone. His eyes drifted to the table of gifts. “You shouldn’t have.” He said with a grin, dropping his gloomy train of thought. He was with Hadan and that was all that mattered. He had managed to go quite some time without kissing Hadan before they had been dating. But it seemed once you got a taste, you craved for more. “Sure.” He said with a little awkwardness, Hadan always seemed to short-circut his brain.

Hadan's hand covered her mouth and she gasped at the show of affection. It was violent, and moreover Hadan was slightly jealous. Chavdar was slowly drinking which would end up best in their own interest. Taking her hand into his, Hadan knew that her father wouldn't mind this small show of affection. Leading Raffael toward the cake, and she pulled up a few chairs for the two of them, before she sat down gracefully. Hadan took a small purple grape from a plate, before she playfully tossed it at Raffael's shoulder, hoping to hit. Playful flirting, and she whispered with a spark in her ruby eyes, "If you are spending the night, we can stay up all night and just cuddle. Just stay quiet enough to keep my dad and his wife asleep." Hadan glanced over at Chavdar who was pouring himself another glass of firewhiskey.

Dietrich was so glad that Michael still had it in him to pull him into a mouthwatering, extremely hot kiss. Oh how Michael could make Dietrich weak at the knees, just by looking at him and well, snogging. Dietrich's fingers curled in brown hair, and Dietrich pulled away with a smirk on his face, "I will expect your full force of nature tonight." Dietrich was being a little too naughty, and he felt Chavdar's glare upon them for a moment, and Dietrich slowly backed away, and he breathed. He glanced at the cake, and he licked his lips. "Mmm, I wonder what tastes better. You or the cake." Dietrich walked over to the table, and he pulled out a plate before cutting the cake with Michael's name, managing to miss the name completely, and he put some icing on his finger and licked it off. He smirked over at Michael.

“Babe please.” Michael waved his hand at Dietrich’s comment, with a cheeky raised eyebrow. He grabbed a drink of punch and took a sip as he met Dietrich at the cake table. He glanced over at Hadan and Raffael, their young love so innocent, especially compared to the way him and Dietrich were behaving. Michael snorted a laugh at the thought. And simply to further prove his thoughts, Dietrich commented on the cake. Michael dared to look back at the man and found him licking icing off his finger. Michael groaned, the charmed air around him suddenly feeling too hot. He summed up all his will power and looked away from Dietrich’s devilish grin. He swallowed thickly, before noticing Raffael hold up a piece of cake for Hadan. A devious smirk reached Michael’s face as he quickly shot a glance back at Dietrich that said, ‘you will pay for that’ before swooping forward to take the cake offered to Hadan into his mouth. “Mmm.” He commented, resting his hand on the back of Raff’s chair for support. “The cakes delicious.” He said, mainly to Raffael. As Michael straightened, he brought his hand through Raff’s hair, mussing it up in a flirtatious manner. The boy was rather gorgeous and if Dietrich wanted to play the teasing game, then Michael would play one too.

Raffael squeezed Hadan’s hand when she grasped his, an affectionate smile playing on his lips. He followed her over to the table of food at took a seat next to her. “Hey!” He accused with a laugh as the grape bounced off his shoulder. He picked it up from where it had landed in his lap and popped it into his mouth. Raff grinned at Hadan’s next words, “I’d like that very much.” He admitted, the idea of spending the night with Hadan sounding very appealing indeed. To distract himself from his straying thoughts, Raff admired the cake with his name written on it, almost not wanting to cut into it, so instead took a small slice, missing the name in the same way Dietrich had. Grabbing a fork and picking a mouthful of cake up he offered it to Hadan, but before she could eat it, the mouthful of cake was snatched by Michael.

Raff stared as though the older male had grown a second head. Was he flirting? Raff looked back at Hadan, a light shade of pink tinting his cheeks. Raff unconsciously flattened his hair back down, blinking. “Erm.” He was completely stumped on how to react to that. He looked at Dietrich for some kind of explanation.

Dietrich could only laugh when Michael cast him that look. Oh how Dietrich loved to tease Michael. However, it came and bit him in the ass. Oh, so now the game has increased, huh? Dietrich rolled his blue-green eyes and said, "Oh please, this is how you flirt." Dietrich walked over to Raffael, placing two slender hands on the shoulders, before he whispered in his ear, "Ever thought about a boy in a...mmm, lovely manner?" Dietrich cast a devil's grin in Michael's direction, but Dietrich could not keep from Michael for too long. He backed from Raffael, and approached Michael. "Actually, the rules have changed just a tad." Dietrich playfully smacked Michael on the arse, in a flirtatious manner and he gave Raffael a wink. This was all for good fun, in Dietrich's eyes. The finale would be the best, he assumed.

Hadan gasped in shock at the boys. She couldn't believe what was happening in front of her! Michael was flirting, and so was Dietrich. Hadan shook her head and she patted Raffael's hands, "Um, I think they find you really cute, Raffael. But if things get out of hand, I guess I can kick their butts." She gave Dietrich and Michael a warning glare, knowing that she meant business. If she could, she would have done to them what she did to Abbey Lurken so long ago. Hadan rolled her eyes at the cake and she picked up a grape before she popped it into her mouth. The sudden smack caused Hadan to almost choke with laughter. Never had she enjoyed boys' company before now. She glanced over at Chavdar who was taking the children inside as they had fallen asleep as night arrived. Whether or not he was sober was questionable. Zhefarovich's rarely drank, but when it came to parties with two couples, one couple being so rowdy, it was a no wonder why Chavdar was drinking now. He returned from outside, to sit in his chair again. "Thank Merlin for firewhiskey..." sighed the Slytherin in relief.

Michael let out a snort of laughter at Dietrich’s comment and it turned into a loud laugh as Dietrich leaned down to whisper something in Raff’s ear. Michael didn’t catch what it was, but Raffael’s face as he said it was priceless. “Hmm, I’m not sure that’s flirting, more tormenting straight school boys.” Michael said as his laughs turned into chuckles before finally fading out. He was somewhat surprised by the smack on his arse and he turned a raised eyebrow to the man responsible. Placing a hand on Dietrich’s hip he pulled the blonde towards him while Chavdar left to put the children to bed. He placed a quick kiss on Dietrich’s utterly kissable lips and then pulled away a fraction, just enough that he could say, “The answer to your previous query-” Michael closed the distance again briefly before pulling back to look into Dietrich’s eyes, a smug expression on his face. “-I definitely taste better than the cake.”

When Raffael had looked to Dietrich for an explanation, he hadn’t expected him to try and top Michael’s flirting. Raff froze when hands touched his shoulders and voice whispered in his ear. Raffael made a small squeak of surprise and looked at Hadan for support. He was being shamelessly flirted with by two men. It was a first at least. The pink that had tinted Raff’s cheeks a moment ago was gone, replaced with a red face fully flushed with embarrassment. He was grateful when the hands slipped away. Raff wasn’t homophobic, but it didn’t make situation any less uncomfortable. Raff let out an uneasy laugh at Hadan’s words, somehow he didn’t doubt that she could kick their butts. Raff lifted one of his hands to place it over Hadan’s and chanced a look back up at the two men, only to receive a wink from Dietrich. Raff felt some of the embarrassment disappear, knowing it all to be in good fun and let out a small laugh and shook his head, noticing Chavdar get up to put the twins to bed. When he returned Raff smirked at Hadan’s words. “Do you think I should go talk to him? Now might be a better time than any.” He asked tentatively, only Hadan would know whether it was a good idea or a terribly horrible one. A small part of Raff’s mind hoped she would say no, so he wouldn’t have to risk facing the protective man. But a larger part wanted to do so to make Hadan happy.

Dietrich chuckled when Michael said that it was actually torture and not flirting. But what was torture right now was seeing Michael here, and not being able to do anything to him. When Michael kissed him, Dietrich could taste such a delicious boy on his tongue. Dietrich murmured, without even know it though, "I do believe you are right... I kind of want more too." Dietrich stared at Michael in a dreamy manner. Things were getting slightly out of hand, and Dietrich had to sit down and he ran his fingers through his blonde hair. Dietrich leaned against the back of the chair, and he had a smile on his face.

Hadan couldn't help but be in awe at Raffael's red hue. It was adorable. She smiled softly and she murmured, "Now might be a better time than any, actually. I'll go talk to Rosaline about the twins and see if she needs help with anything. Um, good luck and don't say anything to piss him off. I'll be back in just a moment." Hadan stood up, her slender hand caressing his cheek, before she walked by the patio and into the house. However, from where she was at, and staying at, she could be seen from the window. It was a good thing too, so Chavdar couldn't hurt Raffael, not at this distance.

Michael definitely agreed with Dietrich's statement, but as Chavdar walked back into the room, he smirked and slumped into a chair next to Dietrich. Why was it that Michael could never control himself around the blonde? They had been dating about six months, but the flame of their relationship had never once died down, instead it seemed to grow stronger. Michael groaned aloud as his thoughts turned sappy, although it was a stroke better than his mind being in the gutter as it had been a second before. Never had anyone made Michael feel the way Dietrich did, lasting six months was a huge step in itself, but Michael didn't think he would ever get bored of the blonde. Sneaking a sideways glance, he caught the smile and Dietrich's face and couldn't help but smile in return, he settled further in his chair and snapped his eyes over to Raffael as he stood up and began to walk over to Chavdar. Michael straightened, he didn't want to miss how this went down. He couldn't help the small snicker that escaped him. Brave kid, he thought to himself.

Raffael reluctantly nodded his head, not sure he liked the idea of Hadan going inside, but knowing it would probably be less weird if she couldn't hear him talking to her Father. Raff prayed that everything went smoothly as he stood from his chair, his skin tingling from Hadan's caress. "I'll try." He promised, watching her walk into the house for a moment before turning to face Chavdar. He approached the older man nervously, but tried to maintain an air of confidence. "Hi. I just thought I'd properly introduce myself. Raffael Fox." He said, offering his hand for Chavdar to shake. "Hadan's told me so much about you." He said with a small smile, nothing too hopeful, but still showing he was being genuine with his words.

Chavdar had finished his third glass of firewhiskey, and though his nerves were shot because of the two couples. Luckily, those feelings were safely hidden because of the alcohol. Thankfully, Chavdar just seems a bit friendlier. Glancing up with stern, stormy eyes, he met those of his daughter's boyfriend's eyes. "Likewise. Chavdar Zhefarovich." At least he was smart enough to keep his Mark hidden. Hadan knew, but whether or not she told Raffael about him, and he doubted that she would share that bit of information. Chavdar glanced inside to see Hadan keeping an eye on them, but then again, Chavdar didn't care. Raffael was going to receive the talk. "I will have to know the intentions that you have with my daughter. Anything that would be regretted later, or forced upon her, you will find yourself buried alive, where not even the worms would enjoy your body, is that understood?"

Um, yeah, you can go on ahead and post. lol Can't think of anything for Dietrich to say

Raffael gulped and nodded his head once. Raffael shuddered to think what the man was like without the aid of firewhiskey. He sure hoped he was nicer to his daughter than he was to their boyfriends. He knew the answer to that was obvious, if he didn't love his daughter unconditionally, then he wouldn't be threatening Raff at that moment. "My intentions are strictly good, sir. We have been friends for quite some time and I would never force anything upon her." He explained, trying to select his words carefully. "She trusts me and I trust her." He finished, meaning it completely. Raffael didn't think he'd trusted anyone more than he trusted his girlfriend.

Chavdar put away the alcohol, knowing full well that even though he wasn't completely drunk, nor was he sober, he knew when to quit. Folding his arms across his chest, he listened, his expression unchanging, and he smirked a bit, "I believe you. But you will be watched at school. Not by me, but I do have a brother there. Two in fact. We will see how this goes then." Chavdar stood up and he motioned with his hand toward the three boys, "Inside. You two lovers, you are to go down in the basement and I don't want to see either of you being affectionate. Raffael, whether or not you wish to stay or be escorted home is all up to you. But." Chavdar paused, "You better not even think about other thoughts while in this house."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back