Marry me

Benjamin Carla

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Benjamin had been preparing for today for the past one week yet he was feeling just as new to the feelings and thoughts as he had felt on the first day of meeting Meredith. He wasn't much of a formal wear person but he was wearing a three piece suit today since the occasion was so special.He was going to ask Meredith to marry him and somehow he was assured that she now believed in love although she hadn't told him that.

He had asked her on another date but this wasn't just any date and he waited for the moment when he would ask her but nervousness had embraced him. Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door of Meredith's apartment. He had planned to take her to one of the famous hotels in Australia and then have a walk with her and he would then ask her on the bridge and if she said yes, which he hoped she would then as he had planned the city would be lit up by the fireworks that he had arranged for and make that moment the most special ever.

Meredith was frustrated after knowing that she was pregnant and the child wasn't Ben's. She could have lied to him but she had began to fall in love with him and that stopped her from lying. Since Ben brought her to the family of his, she saw something different and she had never felt this way before. She was planning on going to Ben's and tell him that she was carrying Lewis's baby. She didn't want to kill it tho, she wanted to keep it even though it wasn't Ben's.

Unexpectedly, Meredith heard a knock on the door. She walk toward her door and opened it finding Ben wearing a suit. "Ben?" She smiled and start being worried. Meredith was always good at acting but not this time, he couldn't lie to someone she love. She opened the door for him and walk toward the couch and sat. "I... Have something to tell you" She said with her serious tone. "I'm pregnant" She paused, she was scared if Ben would leave her "It's Lewis's baby tho. I met him before I met you but there's nothing between us. I don't even know who he is" If she didn't love Ben, she wouldn't reassure him that there was nothing between them but in this case, she loved him and it was the first time she fell in love. She rested her forehead on her hand and stood up. "Ben I'm so sorry" This was the first time Meredith apologize to other people.

Benjamin smiled as he got first sight of Meredith. He walked in and took a seat wondering what Meredith had got on her mind. On hearing that Meredith was pregnant for a moment it was happiness beyond imagination but just as the other words followed it seemed as if a dark cloud had come upon him. He didn't know what to say.It was all confusing. He had come here with the intention to propose to her and she was telling him that she had a baby of someone else?

"Lewis...Lewis Kane?"he asked a little surprised that it was one of his close friends who was the father of this baby. The world seemed to have spun around turning his happiness into confusion. "Are you...sure that it's not mine ?"he asked looking up at her.

Meredith was worried, she could see Ben's confused face and she didn't want to hurt him. She nodded when Ben asked her if Lewis was the father of the baby. "I'm so sorry" If she didn't love him, she wouldn't apologize and she would leave him and blamed him for falling in love with her but she loved him and she didn't want to lose him although she was aware that he could leave her whenever he want. "I can't be 100% sure" She was sure it was Lewis's but she hope that it was Ben's. "You know, you deserve someone better, Ben" A small smile appear on her face as she walk toward him tidying his clothes. "I'm nobody, you can leave whenever you want. After all, I've made a fatal mistake" She forced her self to smile and rub her belly.

Benjamin was very hurt by knowing that one of his friends was responsible for this but he knew it wouldn't be entirely Lewis's fault.Meredith had been a player and that was how he had first met her. He had always known that he was risking it and he had choose to love her. He couldn't go back now or he would have done all the hard work of making her love him for no use. "Yes,I deserve someone better" he said with a sigh as he found some courage to tell her that he wanted to be with her and the baby wouldn't change anything.

"But I want to be with you" he said as he looked up to her with a smile. "Meredith, will you marry me?" he asked her as he took out the small box and opened it. The ring that he had bought for her shined brightly and he stood there waiting for his answer.

This was the first time Meredith felt guilty, she had never felt this bad before. Usually she would ignore those who tried to ask her out or try to be with her but Ben was the first man who could win her heart, she used to hate love but she love it now and she love this guy even tho she wouldn't admit it. She probably would tell him that she love him LATER on, he probably had heard that word many time from other girls. "I'm sorry" She muttered again. It wasn't his fault if he was disappointed at Meredith but Meredith did that with Lewis before she met Ben.

Meredith was going to leave but she was shocked when he asked her to marry him. "Dear Merlin" That was the only thing that could came out of her mouth. Unlike other girls who would cry because of happiness, Meredith was mad and happy at the same time. "Yes Ben, I would marry you but... Why would you marry me!? You know I'm a $lut! You deserve someone better Ben! I'm serious about this!" She yelled feeling like a fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back