OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Hogwarts was filled with hundreds of students, and it would take some time to figure out who the people worth knowing were, who the people she needn’t bother with, and to untangle the complicated social web that made it all up. There was someone, Marlee, who she knew was worth the time. They had been sorted into separate houses and had to arrange to see each other through sending notes. Penny was eager to gossip about their experiences so far and find out how Marlee was enjoying Gryffindor. The past 24 hours had been an overload of data for the young Slytherin and she needed a familiar face to make sense of it.

She scanned the faces in the Great Hall to find her friend but she hadn't arrived yet. Penny stood at the entrance to the Great Hall to wait for her.

@Marlee Haywood

Marlee was so surprised when she have a lot of girls in the room. She spend more time with them and she was so much happy be there part of Hogwarts shcool. Today she walked the grate hall and wanted see Penny. Penny was nice girl and she have a lot of good memories. Marlee today wanted eat dinner and she was glad Penny be here with her and soon be leason started. - Penny- Marlee jumped her and hug her.

Penny smiled and hugged Marlee back when she arrived. "Hey Marlee! It's great to see you!" Penny smiled, she started with the normal question of "How are you?" but would move onto bigger questions once they had some food in their bellys.

-I'm happy see you to. How is Slytherin house? Are you happy there? And collors is green?- Marlee started bubly talk again and she wanted know every thing.- Realy good and you?- Gryffindor girl smiled and wanted something to eat.

Penny nodded, "I like Slytherin, I have loads of girls in my dorm though so it's crazy there! And you, you got Gryffindor! How is that? I heard they had a trampoline in their common room, is that true?" She asked as they walked into the Great Hall. Penny naturally headed for the Slytherin table then reminded herself that Marlee was supposed to sit somewhere different. "I don't think anyone cares where people sit on normal days right?"

-Sounds realy good about Slytherin. I have the same thing gryffindor house. So many girls there and laud somtimes but it's nice. Gryffindor is nice and so much red collors. Trampoline, what you meen?- Marlee asked the girl with curios smile.

-You think? I'm a little hungry, how about you?- Marlee asked Penny and she realy wanted eat.

"I knew it wasn't true!" Penny replied, shaking her head, it sounded like Marlee and Penny were having similar experiences albeit different houses. "Oh well, let's eat! I'm hungry too" Penny said.

-Bon apetit!- Marlee smiled and finaly she started eat. That feal was realy good. Mayby later she ans Penny can go the lake?

"Bon appetit" Penny replied, helping herself to food, the daily feasts were a perk of Hogwarts. "Which classes are you looking forward to most Marlee?" Penny asked her, then she had a mouthful of food.

Marlee hapily eated and she take some chiken. -I'm thinking about Dark Arts leason, History of magic and i her, that here poition is the best!- Marlee was thinking about the poition and she wanted know what are all profesor in here shcool.

Penny poured herself a goblet of pumpkin juice and thought about her response whilst sipping her juice. "I'm really excited about Potions but Slytherin's don't take that class until next term." She looked at Marlee, moving onto the juicer chat. "What about boys? What are the Gryffindors like?"

She was suprise when Penny told her about poition. -Poition? What need to do there?- She never her about that and wanted know a little more. Marlee take again chiken and there was the best. -Not sure. I'm to young thinking about boys!- She answered Peny and she don't wanted know lot of him. She more wanted learn and go and make some new adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back