March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Well HNZ, I don't like doing this but I feel I have to this time.

March is an extremely hetic month for me and I'm just going to give you brief to give you some sort of idea (don't worry I won't go into tooo much detail)

Basically, for the first time ever there's an inspection in our Transition Year programme in school and its really unfortunate that it lands on us this year....because well...we've nothing prepared. This is the reason why during the week I haven't been on much even when I really wanted to be (Sam's last ever Halloween Feast!!) but c'est la vie. So basically that inspection is going to be on Monday and Tuesday and I have so so so so so much work to catch up on it's not even funny (not that it ever really was but..).

Then in about 10 days time, the last leg of our Ireland/Washington exchange programme is happening and so my exchange student will be living with me for the week so I definitely won't be online during that week. As fun as that week will be there's going to be a lot of preparation involved, which includes cleaning the heck out of my room and just the house in general. Also throughout these next few weeks me and two other girls from my year are entering a competition where we have to create an outfit from used materials (.....), it's super fun and I can't wait to get started on it but we have until the end of the month which will, of course, eat into my time onine. The actually fashion show is on, on the 30th of this month so we will most likely be working our butts off until then.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that, I'll be taking a more or less absence for the whole of this month. I tried avoiding doing this but I think it's inevitable really. I'll still pop on whenever I get the chance, maybe even post in a few threads, I honestly don't know how things will out pan out. So I'll still be around, just not overly. I'm sorry to everyone I was RPing with! I'll be back, don't worry!</FONT></SIZE>
-- Louise​
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="Verdana">

Wow, sounds like you're going to have a busy but amazing month, Louise :D

Enjoy all of it because there is some great opportunities you're getting there ^_^ I would say not to worry about our RP because I still haven't replied :erm: Sorry, even with my own absense I'm trying to reply to that one but my muse for Clara is near zilch :( Hopefully you'll have a reply waiting for you by the time you're life slows down a bit too :lol:

See you around
:hug:

Louise,

I hope you enjoy the month even with all of the hard work you have to do. Have fun with your exchange student and with the fashion show. Making an outfit out of used stuff sounds really, really cool ^_^

See you.

Cyndi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back