Maping

Imogen Day

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Immy walked into the entrance hall and began to write down several things about the room. Like, where the Great Hall was when you walk in and how far away the steps are which go to the rest of the school. She looked round to Lauren and smiled.

"What we could do is, I write while you draw the room and then we can go through to the great hall and plot that room." Immy said, "There are no other passage way's here. Unless you know of some."

Lauren agreed with Immy's plan. She was very organised unlike Lauren was.
" No, im afraid i dont know any passageways, but if we find some later in the year we can put them on the map." replied Lauren
Lauren looked all around the entrance hall and started to sketch it.

Immy smiled brightly and continued to look round the room. She then guessed how much space there was between the door outside and that of the Great Hall. She wrote it all down. It would be useful for later when the proper map was made. Immy turned back to Lauren.

"Okay I think I have all I need. Tell me once you have a rough sketch." Immy said "This wasn't too hard. The entrance hall is a great place to start, very little to it."

Sorry for the delay.

Lauren looked up and noticed that Immy had finished.
"Ok, ill be one second." Lauren finished putting the detail on the map and smiled it looked good. with her drawing and Immy's notes, the map would turn out great.
"Okay, im done." smiled Lauren. She turned to Immy and said: " so, next is the great hall?."

Immy nodded and walked into the great hall. Apart from the tables, this room was empty but it would be useful to have information on it when doing the actual map. Immy wrote down lots of things about the room, from how many tables there were to how far apart. Immy smiled and continued to write notes.

"Okay I'm going to go up the middle to get a better view of the teachers table." Immy said brightly before walking down the centre of the room, looking around and think about how great the map would be.

Lauren followed Immy into the great hall.
"Ok." While Immy went to get a closer look at the staff table lauren stayed and took notice of all the house tables and the staff tables and sketched them out on her piece of paper.
The map was turning out great so far.

Immy wrote down, everything she thought might be necessary to help them draw a map. When she finished Immy walked back to Lauren. Everything was written and Immy was pleased about how easy that had been.

"The map looks fantastic." Immy complimented. "Shall we go to the Dungeons first or the first floor?" Immy asked secretly hoping that they would do the Dungeons last.

Lauren smiled and said "Thankyou, now with your notes and my sketches i think this map will turn out to be great!".
Lauren thought about where to go, the dungeons or first floor?...
"you know what i think we should go to the first floor first, because the dungeon looks pretty scary and the slytherins dont seem very nice. I dont think they'll appreciate us drawing in there 'Territory' at the moment." Lauren smiled.
"What do you think?".

Immy smiled and nodded. She couldn't have agreed more, the dungeons could wait. Immy looked out of the Great hall and then back to Lauren.

"I couldn't agree with you more. We should definitely go to the first floor." Immy said smiling. "Lead the way" Immy was glad she at least knew the way to the floors. If she hadn't then finding her way around would be even more difficult. Immy smiled at Lauren and waited for them to continue this quest to understand hogwarts.

Lauren smiled and walked up the stairs. I wonder if there is any passageways on the first floor?
" We could ask other students if they know of any passageways." suggested Lauren.

Shall i start a thread in the first floor?

Immy nodded excitedly. If they did come across any students whom did know of any passages it would make this day amazing. Though it already was, Immy did feel like she'd made a good friend.

"We will ask others." Immy said brightly.

((Yes, okay. You can start it))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back