OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Eva Mariani frowned. Where on earth was she now? She looked around her but she couldn't for the life of her remember. She was so used to being at home and in the comfort of her own room that she was starting to feel small in the corridors of the castle. She huffed, folding her arms. Maybe if she could find someone who was nice enough to tell her kindly where the Gryffindor common room was, she'd be so grateful. Eva would owe them - okay, maybe she wouldn't go that far but she would still make sure they knew she was grateful to them. The new fourth year walked along the corridor, hoping that she could find anyone in her house or in her year. This was getting rather tedious. She wondered how her brother was going to do next year when he enrolled. Eva stopped walking deciding it was enough and sat down on the nearest bench. Maybe, just maybe, there would be a chance that she could meet new people, preferably in Gryffindor but if not it wouldn't exactly matter all that much. At least she had a chance to start over.
<i></i>

Diane liked being at school but the beginning of the semester always struck her as a little boring. Classes were yet to start and the school wasn't really in the swing of things. It also didn't help that her best friend never wanted to do anything with her. Diane made her way out of the Great hall after dinner and was about to make her way towards the dungeons when she spotted a girl. She looked around her age but she had never seen her before, which was intriguing and she was just board enough to approach her. "Hi there, you look lost," She said looking at the bemused expression on her face

Eva had to admit she was beginning to feel frustrated. However, she didn't have to feel annoyed for too long as someone approached her and the fourth year immediately put on a smile. "Oh yeah, I'm kinda new here and I have no idea where I am," she felt a little embarrassed having to admit that she was new and lost, two things she hated telling others. Hopefully, she would find her way around with the help of a few people so that soon enough she could be passed as someone who had always been at Hogwarts and not homeschooled. "Do you know where I could find the Gryffindor Common Room?" She asked, wondering whether the girl wanted to help her or felt obliged to because she seemed to be the only one who had noticed Eva and her bad sense of direction. She looked around her to see if there were any signs to tell her where she was, but most places at this castle were very similar so it was hard to tell. Eva hadn't noticed she gave away the house she was in but that didn't matter right? Even if this girl wasn't in her house she could still befriend her, surely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back