Man...what was in that drink?

Neiko Fedele

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Neiko was happy, he was going to go hang out with Tawny. But the best part was they were going to have her house for themselves. He was sick of all the rude comments her sister made when he came over, and he knew how embarrassing it was for Tawny. So he grabbed the snacks he had made to take over, just the basic chips and pop along with his new and improved chocolate surprise. He knew how much Tawny liked chocolate and figured she would be the perfect Ginny Pig.

He grabbed all his stuff and walked the short distance to her house, taking a brief moment to look at the darkening sky. It wasn't that late but it was cloudy and it looked like it might rain. Neiko smiled, he loved the rain, then he knocked and let himself in knowing how hard it was for Tawny to reach the door. "Hey Tawny, it's just me."

Tawny had spoken with Neiko about her experience with her kidnappers. Of course, she first swore him to secrecy. She didn't know why, whether it was his interesting sister, or his eyes, but something kept Tawny from telling on Kyouhei. But, Kyouhei's sister gave her an idea, and the whole experience gave her the courage. She was mixing it in, it smelled like a love potion to her, something sweet and familiar. But, she never knew what it would smell like to Neiko. "In here!" She replied.

Tawny had been crushed when he told her that he was gay. She hadn't realized why, until she realized that she had liked him, that he was attractive; something Tawny had never thought before. She wanted to get back at him, so she walked out with a smile. "Here, i made Kool-aid. It's really good!" She said with a cheerful tone.

Neiko smiled when Tawny walked out, she was his best friend and he hadn't seen her for a few days. "Hey, I'll trade ya." He said handing her his bag of snacks and tacking her Kool-Aid. It didn't really look like Kool-Aid, or smell like Kool-Aid. But he knew that Tawny liked to spice things up like him, so he took a big swig and smiled. it was defiantly Kool-Aid, but she had put something else in it and it tasted great.

"This is great, care to let me in on your secret." Neiko grinned, he wasn't sure if she would. He had given her some of his recipes, but then again he knew that some were to good to let out. He looked around the familiar living room and sat on the couch. He remembered his first day here when he was so scared of what Tawny would think of him, but they had clicked instantly. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though."

Tawny smiled big, and then walked into the kitchen to get a bowl for the chips, and a bigger platter to lay the brownies on. She smirked to herself once she left the room. Everyday, she got walked on, not anymore. She would start small, with her only crush, and then work big on everyone else. It would take a few minutes for the Love Potion to kick in, it gave her time to prepare her thoughts. She came back out, carrying both. She took a drink of her, non-spiked drink.

She smirked when he asked her secret, and then sat down on their black, leather love-seat, patting the seat beside her. She needed to be close, it would make this more fun when he looked at her. She then revealed her secret. "I made it with love, the only way to make anything." It took a lot not to laugh, since she did in fact make it with love. Just only one cup, and it was love in a bottle.

Neiko smiled and sat down next to her. He grabbed a chip, and it was just then that he noticed hoe beautiful Tawny's eyes were. He felt himself starring and quickly grabbed a brownie, eating it in the smallest bites possible. He didn't know what he was thinking Tawny.. beautiful. It just wasn't right she was his best friend but he felt that falling away as he looked back at her to reply. "Yeah love, you find it in the most unusual places."

Neiko didn't know what he was doing, was he trying to flirt with Tawny. It was crazy he was... what was he again. Well he couldn't remember and he figured if he couldn't remember it wasn't all that important. All he could think about was Tawny, beautiful.. beautiful Tawny. "And it comes in the smallest packages." He smiled and took another bite of his brownie.

Tawny caught him staring, and she knew it was kicking in. He would feel the butterflies, notice that she was attractive (though she really didn't find herself attractive). She really couldn't wait until it took full form. She heard heard his words and her smirk grew. "I must agree with that." She raised an eyebrow at him. And though she saw his flirty remarks coming, her cheeks still heated up a bright red color. Of course, with as pale as her face was, everyone would have been able to see it from a mile away.

She finished her Kool-Aid up, waiting for him to do the same. She ate a few chips and said, "Neiko, are you okay?" She faked a perfect innocent voice. Usually she didn't have to act innocent, but since her kidnapping, she was not the same, little Tawny.

Neiko ate another handful of chips, Tawny looked so nice today. Was there something different with her hair. He thought that that must be it. She blushed. That was good, that meant that she was interested in him to. He finished his Kool-Aid and felt really weird, kind of nauseous. "Yeah Yeah, I'm great.. perfect." He smiled, showing his teeth. "What about you, you have barley touched my brownies." He smirked, he knew she loved his cooking, and all he wanted was to make her happy.

"Or do you want something else." He mimicked her and raised an eyebrow. He wondered if she would mind them being together. He inched a little closer to her, they weren't touching but they were pretty darn close.

At least he was eating, that meant that the Love Potion didn't back fire. She had read a warning label on it that made her wonder if it was safe, but normal symptoms were that of a typical medication. She smiled. "Good, because, you're acting a bit strange." Then she laughed. "Look who I'm calling strange!" She exclaimed. "Oh, I know, it's just..." She shrugged and took a brownie. She almost shoved the whole thing in her mouth, but couldn't fit it, so she had half an inch left of it.

She hadn't even given time for his comment to sink it. And she swallowed hard. She knew it was the love potion, and she didn't know if she could really do it. Her face lit up again and she felt nauseated. Though, she was sure she hadn't drank the wrong cup. She noticed how close he was, she had a few seconds to come up with a few denials when guilt struck her hard for what she was doing.

Neiko watched her practically inhale one of the brownies and he smiled. But he was feeling kinda weird. He was trying to figure out what it felt like, but the closest thing he could come up with was being drunk. In Italy it was normal for kids his age and under to drink and his stomach was really used to it, he had only had a little wine today and knew that his stomach couldn't be that messed up from one glass of wine. Neiko didn't care though, all he wanted was Tawny. For Tawny and him to be together. They were meant for eac other and he wanted to be with her now.

Neiko yawned and stretched his arm across Tawny's shoulder. "Just..." He smiled and nonchalantly grabbed a chip. He was so glad that it was just Tawny and him, she was so perfect. He just wanted to kiss her so bad. He didn't know if he had before, but he knew that it was the only thing in the world that he wanted right now.

She saw him smile at her, that was a different smile. Everything was different with this, everything was different with him. She regretted giving him the love potion. What was she doing? She was going to hurt him either way now, she felt horrible. 'Tawny, you have to go through with it. His mind will be a fuzz tomorrow.' She faked a little smile, and ate the rest of her brownie. Maybe if her mouth was full. But, not even then. She felt his arm around her, and coughed a bit, nearly chocking on the brownie. "N-Neiko?"

She didn't understand why she was stuttering. But, she kind of knew, she imagined why. She imagined her having her first kiss with him, adn they would float up in the air together, like in the muggle-made movies. She sat a bit more stiffly, what was she supposed to say. 'Hi, my name is Tawny, and I drugged my best friend.' She imagined being on trial.

Neiko was about to lean in to kiss her when she ate the rest of her brownie. He looked at her with concern when she started coughing. She said his name and stuttered, "Yeah I'm here are you okay." He got up and crouched in front of her grabbing her hand. His brow was serious with worry. He loved Tawny, nothing bad could happen to her. He wouldn't let it. He looked deeply into her eyes searching for any clue to what was going on.

He couldn't see anything but distress. But why would Tawny be distressed. She had nothing to worry about when she was with him, he would keep her safe no matter what. He grabbed her other hand, "It's okay you can tell me." He put on a half smile. He wanted her to tell him he wanted to help her.

Her breath shortened a bit, and she swallowed. It didn't seem like she could get anything in her throat. Her mouth was dry. She saw how much Neiko cared for her in that small moment. She realized something deep inside. He cared for her either way. He cared for her as a friend, not the way she wanted, but he did care for her, and now she couldn't do it. she pulled her hands away from his and looked away quickly.

"Please leave." She said, tears filling her eyes. Like she had thought earlier, she would hurt him either way. A tear slid out of her eye, and she stood up to move away from him. She really couldn't handle this.

Neiko knew that something was wrong with Tawny when she pulled her hands away. She told him to leave and he just couldn't understand why. They were perfect for each other and he could help her through anything. But when he saw the tears in her eyes and her standing up to get away from him that he needed to go. He didn't know why because it went against everything he knew but he left her. he knew that girls needed space and he was going to let her have it. So he stood up and walked home, Tony was there but Neiko was exhausted and the first thing he did was crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back