Man not the right way to greet

Max looked at the food and felt dizzy at the smell, "um i'm not hungry right now babe maybe later i'll eat" she said, putting the plate on the table.

He walked over to her"Something wrong...you have got to eat."

Chris smiled and kissed her "Well I guess that means you have to eat some thing."

Max smiled, "fine" she said, taking the plate and eating some food, "so what do we do now?" she asked, kissing him.

max moved closer, "we could go to the bedroom and handle somethings" she said, kissing him and running a hand over his chest.

Chris wasn't really in the mood to do what she wanted. He just wanted to relax and enjoy the moment. "Maybe not right now."he said leaning his head on her shoulder.

Just then their parents came in looking happy Max decided to get up and leave, "um i have erans to run babe you want to come?" she asked, smling at him.

Chris looked up at her then sighed."Sure."he said as he walked out of the door holding her hand he said."You know you can't avoid them forever they are our parents you know."

Max looked at him, "it's just weird right now that what we saw on the couch and..." she said, as she shivered kissing his cheek, "but your worth it" she said, smiling at him.

Chris smiled handing her his jacket."You know you'll have to forgive her for what she has done."he said holding her tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back