Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim was excited for the Ball. When he invited Molly to the ball, he was pretty sure that she was going to not agree since he had messed up their Halloween feast with his costume fail, however, she agreed and it made him extremely happy that she wasn't holding grudges against him after that. And they had planned to come to the ball together, so they were there already. "Oh my God! Look at all the snow, do you think we can catch it? Do you think that the snow won't melt in our hands? It would be so cool!" Timothy excitedly clapped looking at the ceiling, glad to simply be here.

Molly had been surprised that Tim had asked her to go to the yule ball with him. She enjoyed the Gryffindor boy's company. She also had been excited to attend the event. Seeing and spending time with her friends, as well as all the yummy snacks. The Hufflepuff giggled at Tim's antics. "The snow is so cool! It would be fun if we could! Could you imagine catching the snow with your tongue?" Molly giggled excitedly as she stuck her tongue out, imagining that she was catching the snow with her tongue.

Last edited:
Tim had never been disappointed in Molly's company, she was perfectly matching his vibes and it made him feel absolutely comfortable around her. He laughed once she stuck out her tongue to catch a snowflake. "I think one landed on your tongue before disappearing!" he excitedly exclaimed and then started to jump to try and catch one of the snowflakes. "Do you think they would be wet if we actually caught them? Like do you think they are made of water or just like... unreal and we just see them?" he excitedly clapped while still looking up to the ceiling. "Oh my God! Did I tell you that I got new socks with Snowmen? Look at those," he pulled up his pants to show off his new socks, knowing that Molly will like them.

Molly giggled happily when Timothy had mentioned about one of the snowflakes may have landed on her tongue. "It's a possibility. But maybe it's some sort of magic or something. I dunno" Molly says with a giggle and a shrug. She liked the snow. It was so fun. She clapped excitedly when Tim showed her his snowman socks. "Woah! Those are cool socks! Do you have any other snow-related socks?"

Tim excitedly nodded when Molly said that it was probably magic. "Well, probably, after all, we're in magic school," he laughed at it, finding it entertaining that they had this sort of magic even with the fact that he was born in a magic world. "I actually have! I got ones with snowflakes, christmas trees and gingerbreads! But it's more Christmas themed than snow-related, right?" he laughed and then a new song started again. "Oh God! We can't skip this song, please, let's dance!" he tried to make grabby-hands with Molly, hoping that she will like the song as much as he did.

Molly giggles at Timothy's statement. She guessed that made sense. She smiled excitedly when Timothy had explained all the cool socks he had that were in his sock collection. The Hufflepuff wondered how many socks the dude had. "That's so cool! I'm sure they look amazing!!!" Molly says excitedly as she clapped. She was about to say something when Timothy had mentioned that they couldn't miss this song. "Okay! Let's dance!" Molly says, as she giggles and grabs his hands, before dragging him onto the dance floor, with giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back