Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Donats Clarai always liked make some donats and she make today sprinkle pink donats. She was her alone and enyoi herself company. She cleaned up place when she was finished and she take her donats. She walked out from the kichen. Donats was so adoreble and she was happy that she make them. Right now she was walked to Ravenclaw coomon room.

Lumio walked into the kitchens and spotted Clara, ”Oh hey Clara,” he greeted warmly. He was a little surprised to see her but also he had been looking to spend time with her. ”How are you?” He asked her. Lumio had been pretty busy recently and hadn’t had the time to really spend with her, but now she was here, it was as good a time as any to catch up.

Clara was felt that they friendship is soon be over. He was bisy and they both don't spend time together and she felt weird and missing him. But mayby she just got weird feeling."Hey, i'm fine and you? Wanna pink donat? I made my self." She opened the box and showed him many pink donats with sprinkle.

Lumio smiled at her and nodded, ”I’m good! Things are pretty good for me,” he reached out and took a donut, biting into it and then giving her a thumbs up, ”Amazing as ever,” he assured her. ”Can I tell you something? You can’t be telling other people though….” he thought he could tell her about Ronald and everything. They were still good friends afterall, even if Lumio had just been very busy.

Clara smiled Lumio when she her that her donats was amaizing and dhe felt happy. "How rude of you. I never done that. But i saw you the ball with some gay. " Clara chlukled and she promised herself that she don't jugdr Lumio but se can't promise him that she will liked . She don't liked things and see two boys kissed our somthing else. It was weird from her and she was just her with her thought.

Lumio froze at Clara’s words, some gay...some gay...was that really how she referred to someone, to someone whom Lumio wasn’t sure was entirely gay, for all he knew he was Bi or pan. Lumio frowned deeply at her putting down the donut and just wiping his hands on his trousers. ”Okay. Ronald isn’t just some gay Clara,” his tone was abrupt and harsh, his annoyance at her word choice clear had made him angry. ”He’s a great guy who happens to like me and I happen to like him and his name is Ronald. I was really excited to tell you about him and about the fact I’m gay but I don’t want to anymore, and in fact I don’t think we should be friends anymore.” Lumio said. He felt bitter she was the first person he was opting to tell and she’d just been rude about Ronald. Some gay. Lumio was glad at least he got some idea of how she perhaps felt and didn’t find out down the line after she’d referred to him as some gay. Perhaps he was being a little over dramatic about it but he had just come to terms with himself and she had just made him feel bad about it, and he like Ronald, he was cool. Lumio hadn’t yet walked away but he was definitely intending to.

"What ever. We realy don't need friends enymore. Becouse you jugde me and one day you say you like me and then you end friendship. You are grate friend" Clara was mad at him and she din't wanted talk with him. Becouse she din't wanted jugde of him and she wanted say she just is happy for him. "If you was truly friend that you need know i never jugde you and i wanted you be happy. I was jelaus and scared lose you. Have grate life."She was just jelaus and she lose her best friend and he was realy jerk. Clara just walked away and she don't looked to Lumio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back