Making Signature Banners[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I am Athene. For those of you who don't know, this is another of my characters, and I can't be assed bothered logging out and in again)

So, I thought i'd catch up on banners before I get too caught up in the site layout.

Is there anyone who posted before page 8 that I've missed?

Also, I seem to be on a bit of a color frenzy. If you really hate the colors i've put on your banner, you can ask me to change them.

f3uayx.jpg

29fazys.jpg

2vk0wvc.jpg

aww they are awsome!!
4 got bout Annick lol!!
I might one myself, but I'm debating...

Heres a few more. Darius, I did you a second one with text, as a freebie. You don't have to use it.

2qvzgrd.jpg

2cp8eqb.jpg

10rjvbb.jpg

351wmzm.jpg

Will, because you havn't been sorted, I left out the house crest.

Also, a note for everyone:

If you want a house crest on your image, or a Dark Mark, you MUST include the image in your order. My computer is too slow for me to have my graphics program open and be searching the net for pictures.

Okees, I put the link to the mark back in my last post ^_^
But I'll be patient if others want their banner.

so are you making more??

Athene Perthro said:
Heres a few more. Darius, I did you a second one with text, as a freebie. You don't have to use it.

2qvzgrd.jpg

2cp8eqb.jpg

10rjvbb.jpg

351wmzm.jpg

If you want a house crest on your image, or a Dark Mark, you MUST include the image in your order. My computer is too slow for me to have my graphics program open and be searching the net for pictures.
Actually I am sorted I'm in Ravenclaw. I joined last year, and should be a first soon to be a second yearer.But then I went inactive, so yeah.Still thanks for the banner it looks great.

Will Whiteside said:
Athene Perthro said:

2qvzgrd.jpg

2cp8eqb.jpg

10rjvbb.jpg

351wmzm.jpg

Actually I am sorted I'm in Ravenclaw. I joined last year, and should be a first soon to be a second yearer.But then I went inactive, so yeah.Still thanks for the banner it looks great.
Oooh, I remember now. I forgot, because your unsorted now.

Character Name: Raziel Bishop
Character House: Ministry of Magic
Images you want on the banner:
link 1
link 2
link 3
I would like you to use Vin diesel as Rid****
Text you want on the banner: The Final Mystery is Oneself
Sidenote: Raziel has silver almost metallic eyes like in link two

You told me to quote this for you. Went do you want me to send the money to your account before or after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back