Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Today Clara spend more time in kichen. She wanted making something special for her and that and that a lot of remaind about meating Lumio. She smiled when she making pasta first and Clara wanted enyoi this coking and make open later bakery she can make pasta to there. Clara was working woth patient and love. Today she don't wanna spend more time in Ravenclaw coomon room.

Lumio had been a little surprised to get the note from Clara to meet up and make more pasta, but he also was very eager to. He had headed to the kitchens. He had his hair pushed back and out of the way, it was getting a little long for him but he hadn’t had the time to get it cut before the holidays. The ravenclaw walked into the kitchens and immediately spotted Clara, ”Hey Clara!” the boy said waving to her. From his pocket he pulled out the apron he’d got and quickly put it on. ”Let’s make spaghetti!” he said with a bright tone. He walked over to the counter and got the elves to start bringing what they would need to cook over This would be great fun.

She was worked with flour right now and making soon pasta. With hands needed good work with pasta making and so much patient. Clara finaly seen her best chief in the world. "Hey! You are here!" She say cherfulie to Lumio and she was glad see him right here and she don't be make pasta alone. "Yes! I'm sorry but i can't forgot you making grate pasta first time!" Ravenclaw girl laughded and then smiled to him.

Last edited:
Lumio smiled at her, ”That I am!” the gryffindor said with a happy smile. He was so looking forward to making this pasta with her. That would be quite fun. He laughed lightly at her statement, ”Today is going to be a lot of fun,”b the boy assured her, since he felt pretty certain it would be. The boy already had the few things that they would need to make the pasta. ”Do you remember how to get started?” the boy asked her, not sure if she would actually remember but he wouldn’t even mind if she did more than happy to go back over it again.

The kitchens felt like home to Peekey. She had cleaned the kitchens this morning and decided to plan out the meals for the next day. For Peekey making food was a passion and she did it with love. She loved cooking and baking and thus caring for the students so they could learn. What she didn't like was said students in her kitchen. They mainly stole stuff and didn't even bother to ask the poor house elves for permission.

When she walked back to the kitchen she spotted two students trying to make something. They didn't look to old, so Peekey assumed they just didn't know the rules just yet. Peekey walked closer to the students and stood on her toes. ''What are you two think you are doing?'' Peekey spoke ''Did you two even bother to ask the house elves?' There was a lot of stuff to do, and they were using the ingredients that might be needed for the breakfast of the next day.

She agreed Lumio about tody and lot of fan here in the kichen. "Of course, i remember, how need make pasta! You are grate teacher!" Clara complimented Lumio and later showed house elf and he looks like angry. Clara never wanted get angry house elf. She walk close Lumio, just a little afraid see first time in her life a house elfe.

"I'm sorry, Sir! But we somtimes like made pasta!" She apologize house elfe and still was a little afraid of him.

Lumio smiled as Clara said that he was a good enough teacher, that he had taught her well enough and that was a good thing. He smiled to her but their little bubble was burst when a house elf appeared in front of them and started asking about if they’d asked the house elves. Lumio looked at the girl as she answered first and he just shook his head at the elf, ”It’s okay, I told one of the other house elves about it today,” the gryffindor said with a casual and light tone. He had told one of the other house elves that they had been doing it and the house elf hadn’t said anything, so it was possible that they hadn’t heard it or what had they paid attention to it. Lumio looked at the house elf, ”You can help us too if you want?” he said with a cheery tone to the house elf, more than happy to also teach the house elf, though the house elf probably already knew how to.

Peekey sighed and looked at the two kids. Which they basically were and maybe she shouldn't be too stern on them. ''Well, you two should know students aren't allowed in the kitchen'' Peekey said ''No..no.. definetly not allowed'' The girl had called her a sir. ''I am no sir, madam and don't fear me we don't bite humans their flesh doesn't taste good'' Peekey said lightly.

When the boy said he had already asked another house elf, Peekey sighed. Some of the other house elves were totally drunk the whole day or high on something. That didn't make running this kitchen any better. Peekey wanted to get these two out of her kitchen, but she had no authority and bringing the headmaster was too much. ''I shall supervise and make sure you two don't dirty my kitchen'' Peekey said with a high voice. ''What were you two up to anyway?'' Peekey looked at the ingredients they stole.

"I'm a little scared see first time elf" Clara her lot of muggle stories about house elf. There also be bad elf and make some noises at night and don't let go people sleap. She hoped Lumio wouldn't be lauft about her fiear.

"What your name? My name is Clara and this is Lumio!" She was kindly and tryed be nice to house elf and she tryed forgot her fier. "You, don't need voried, we always cleaned ap the kitchen. " She told him. "I wanted today again eated pasta with souce and Lumio is realy good making. Can i somtimes help you kichen to?" She asked house elf becouse she loved cooking to.

Lumio had come across elves before so perhaps it was why he was less startled to see one at that moment. He just looked at the little thing and laughed, ”It’s fine, I assure you, I have special permission to be here,” he lied to the house elf, but it didn’t really matter. He liked to cook pasta and he liked the freedom of being able to come and go himself, so he didn’t want to have that removed because of one elf. ”We’re making pasta, from scratch,” he told the elf, though he didn’t think the elf super needed to know, but he would treat the elf well enough, though not called him sir as Clara had done. He nodded in agreement as Clara introduced them to the elf and assured them that they wouldn’t leave the kitchen mess, he had to admit he had certainly left the kitchen in a mess before. He didn’t want to say that in case the house elf decided to be more forceful about it. ”I’m very good at making pasta,” he assured the elf, ”So will you let us just get to it?”

Although they weren't supposed to be in the kitchens, Peekey didn't mind it that much. The house elves weren't that busy and they sure could spare some pasta ingredients. The girl introduced herself and the boy and Peekey didn't see anything really wrong with the situation so she let it be. ''The name is Peekey, sir and madam'' Peekey nodded. The boy then went on about special permission which was a big blatant lie. The headmistress instructed every teacher to never give permission to go into the kitchen. The kitchen was for the house elves to prepare meals for the students. ''No, Students can't work in the kitchen as a job, maybe as a form of detention. ' Peekey mused, having students in the kitchen always made a mess and they were already flooding with work. When the boy said he was good at making pasta Peekey smiled and nodded to let the to be. She definitely wasn't leaving her kitchen, but she didn't want to hawk over them either. Maybe the two could fall in love in her kitchen, how romantic. Peekey walked over to another counter and started grabbing the ingredients for a nice healthy salad.

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you Peekey! You have a nice name!" Clara was just friendly and nice to house elfe. She left charge talk first Lumio and she don't wanted het trouble.

"Lumio, i don't wanna get dettention!" She told him and she was sad about elfe anger and don't get pasta today. But that mayby was better becouse she don't wanted get problems.

Lumio nodded as the elf introduced themselves to them both, ”Good to meet you Peekey,” he parroted what Clara said. But he shook his head at the statement, ”i guess you’ll just have to put up with us for now Peekey,” he told the elf, before looking back at Clara who seemed to be concerned that they would get into trouble, ”We won’t, trust me,” the boy glanced towards the elf again. It would be fine. He just took the first thing that they would need and glanced towards the ingredients they had and passed the first thing to Clara. ”Shall we get started then?” the boy said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back