Making notes

Alexis Rodes King

The Rodes are not easy to get on your side.
OOC First Name
Lexi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Flexible Larch Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Alexis had showed up to the professor's office a few minutes before the agreed time. She didn't want to waste the professor's time. She knocked on the door and slowly entered with her notebook and pen at the ready. She didn't like that she fell behind with her notes. She didn't really know anyone in her class well enough to owe them a favour. She was going to make sure that she wasn't in this situation again although the professor seemed fairly nice. "Hi professor I hope I'm not late. I'm ready to catch up my notes as soon as you can help." Alexis said sitting right infront of the professor's desk. She opened her notebook and clicked her own ready to take down whatever notes she was given.

Professor Pourroulis was sat behind her desk, looking over at the assignments of her older years, impressed by some of them. They really were working hard and Octavia was proud of them for their efforts. She heard a knock, and glanced at her watch to check the time. "Come in," she called, though there wasn't much need as when she looked up again she spotted one of her first year students had already entered. She gave the girl a warm smile, momentarily having forgotten that they had agreed to meet in order for the girl to catch up on notes. "You are more than punctual. Please, take a seat, Miss King," she offered kindly, wanting her to feel comfortable while they worked. "Now, just let me see where I put the papers..." her voice trailed off as she shuffled some notes and things on her desk, and finally found what she was looking for. "Here," she placed the notes she had gathered just for today in front of Alexis. "I made these for this occasion, and you can double check what you have missed; it's all in there. If you have any questions about something, anything, ask away." She hoped they were clear enough, though Octavia was going to assist Miss King if she asked.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back