Georgia Astor

Daddy's Girl | Pure | Smart

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Georgia wasn't really sure how this was supposed to go, she was kinda planning on attending the event with her sister but decided to go with one of her classmates. Wyatt seemed sweet, she liked him, he was smart, sweet and quiet. So he seemed like a good choice. And she had no idea what he was gonna wear, but Georgia decided on a good outfit from the end of the 19th century and it looked good, so now she was simply waiting for Wyatt at the entrance of the hall.

Wyatt had decided to go to the Halloween feast with Georgia when he'd heard she was looking for a date. He'd put some effort into his costume, getting a professor to help so that it appeared blurry whenever you looked at him. He thought that just made him look more scary. Quietly, he approached Georgia, coming up behind her. "Hello," He greeted, hoping to startle her.

It hadn't been too long when she heard a shuffle behind her and then a voice. But she definitely didn't expect to see such a scary costume, so she definitely startled when she saw him. "Oh God, you look definitely Halloween'y," she said as she understood that there was nothing to be worried about. "Hey! How are you?" After that, she got a little shy and just smiled, trying to make a little chat at least.

Wyatt smiled softly, pleased that the girl seemed startled. "Thank you." He told her. "I like your costume." He held out his hand. "Do you want to go look around?" He asked, thinking that sounded like that would be the best way to start the night out,

Georgia made a little twirl as he said that he liked her outfit, smiling gently. "Thank you!" She giggled a little. "Oh absolutely. I already noticed that there's some bobbing for apples, a lot of snacks. Tents too," she spoke about what she saw while waiting.

Since she didn't stop him, Wyatt took her hand gently in his and pulled her along with him, working slowly around the hall. "They really did go all out with the decorations, didn't they?" He asked, smiling at her. Trying to be polite and a better date, he continued on. "Thank you for coming with me,"

Georgia accepted her hand being taken and followed him. "They absolutely did. Look at those bats," she pointed at the bats on the ceiling that showed up at some points. After that, she smiled at him too. "Thank you for asking me," she replied and got a little closer to him not to bump into someone. "Wanna grab a drink while walking?" She offered him, hoping that he would say yes because she really wanted to drink.

Wyatt looked up, smiling softly. "I always love the ceiling," He murmured. When she asked for the drinks, he nodded, turning a bit and steering her over to the drinks table. He let go of her hand to pour them drinks, offering hers out with a gentle smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back