Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis was bored out of his mind. He had decided to take his soccerball outside and see if anyone was interested in playing, but the lawn was pretty deserted. Frustrated, Louis had started to kick the ball up by himself, trying to hold it up in the air for as long as possible. But that soon proved too easy, and Louis let the ball drop with a sigh. He wished he could play Quidditch instead, but that was possibly even sadder to do alone. He looked around and spotted a boy nearby, a younger kid he guessed was a new firstie. He didn't particularly want to hang out with first years, but it wasn't like there were many other options. "Hey!" Louis called at him. "Yeah, you. Wanna play?" He asked, holding up the ball by was of explanation. Surely the kid would jump at the chance to hang out with a cool older student like himself, right?

Elijah was slowly making his way from the Quidditch pitch back to the castle after having watched the Slytherin Quidditch team tryouts. While he wasn’t as addicted to the sport as his older brother and cousin were, the boy was still interested in watching the older students play and try out for their house, especially since he was not old enough yet himself. He turned his head around when he heard someone call out to him and saw that it was an older boy who he didn’t recognise. Looking up at the ball in the boy’s hand, he decided to make his way over towards him, thinking it was a bit rude to shout back to him. ‘’Football?’’ Elijah asked. He was not particularly bad at football but he was not particularly good at it either. He was decent at keeping, though, which was the only position he would consider playing if he would try out for the Slytherin Quidditch team next year. ''But there aren't any goals around,'' he commented, glancing around for any goalposts around them.

Louis nodded when the boy asked if he wanted to play football, resisting the urge to roll his eyes at the obvious question. "Yeah, football." He said. "You know how to play, kid?" He added with a slight grin. He knew there were people at this school who had never even heard of the sport. But then the boy mentioned there being no goals around and Louis shrugged. "There are trees, we can use those." He said. "The only goals here are on the Quidditch field, but those are a bit difficult to get by kicking the ball. I've tried." He said easily. He kicked up the ball a few more times, hoping to be impressive. "So you're joining?"

Elijah didn’t really like to be called ‘kid’ especially since the other boy couldn’t be that much older than him but he decided to ignore it for now. ‘’Of course I know how to play, who doesn’t?’’ He was well aware of the fact that there were plenty of wizarding families that didn’t know a thing about Muggle sports, but football was a pretty popular sport in the Muggle world. He grinned at what the older boy said. He could kick a ball high up but didn’t think that he could kick one that high up. It would make for a fun game but there would definitely have to be magic involved in they wanted to get the ball through hoops that high up in the air. Like Muggle basketball but slightly different. ‘’Sure,’’ the Slytherin said, moving toward the trees the other boy had pointed out while watching him kicking the ball up. ''Do you want me to play keeper first?'' Elijah asked. ''Or do you want to play without one?''

Last edited:
Louis laughed when the boy got a bit defensive of how he could play. Louis shrugged. "You'd be surprised, so many people don't know this beautiful sport." He said with a grin. "Some wizards don't look outside their little magical bubble. Are you muggleborn then?" He asked, as the boy had sounded almost offended. Louis was pleased the younger boy wanted to join him, and considered his question for a moment. "Let's play without one and just see who can score first." He said.

He shook his head at the question. ‘’I’m not a Muggleborn,’’ Elijah replied, even though he wasn’t sure of that because he did not know who his biological parents were. ‘’I just remember the older boys at the orphanage playing it when I was younger.’’ One of the things he could still remember from his time at the orphanage was how much he enjoyed watching the older boys play the sport. ‘’That’s fair,’’ he said, moving closer to the boy since he had the ball. He didn’t think that taking the ball from the older boy would be much of a problem as long as he could be quicker than him. No doubt the boy was stronger than him, though. ''Alright, let's go, unless you're scared, of course,'' the Slytherin said, grinning slightly.

Louis shrugged. "Oh, okay. Me neither." He said when the boy said he wasn't muggleborn. He raised his eyebrows when he mentioned an orphanage. He didn't know what to say to that, so he just ignored it. He didn't ignore the challenge the other boy gave him though. "Pfft, I'm not scared of some little kid." He said, kicking the ball in his direction, hard.

Elijah grinned at the comment the older boy made and took the ball with his food albeit a bit clumsily because of the force behind the ball. He didn’t think that the boy would actually let him try and score a goal first but there he was with the ball. Not knowing how good the other boy was with his feet, Elijah slowly dribbled over towards him while keeping the ball close to him, trying to get a reaction out of him before he wanted to go past him and score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back