Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bee had been planning this costume ever since she was a little girl. The headpiece had been her mother's from before Bethany was born and her dad had held on to it for Bee to wear once she was big enough to fit in it. As a little girl she often wore it as a necklace since it was too big to fit around her head, and once she saw how her mom wore it with her natural hair, it had been Bee's goal to one day wear it the same way her late mother did. However, years had passed since Bee had lived at home full time, so she'd long forgotten about the headpiece while being at Hogwarts in favor of finding and making her own costumes at the castle. She'd loved almost all the costumes she had worn before because they usually ended up as nicknames for her, Storm from Desi or Snake Girl from Wyatt, and Bee was rather fond of them.

However last year, with her silver braids in, she had gone as something rather casual because she hadn't felt like putting much effort in, something she immediately regretted once she had met Ari there because his costume had been exquisite. His costume last year had reminded her of her mom's headpiece she had been saving up for since she was a child. So this year she made sure to bring it home so she could wear it for her costume. It had taken some coaxing of her hair to tame it behind the headpiece, but once she did, it looked perfect. She fashioned herself a choker out of wire and with her newly pierced septum (to the dismay of her father), she felt her jewelry completed the look. Bee dressed in a red bandage suit, strapless to accentuate the choker and headpiece most. With her hair in full display, she truly felt like royalty tonight. She wished she could've worn it last year to coordinate with Ari, it was such a missed opportunity, but it wouldn't have worked out last year anyway because she had braids in her hair. Still, she knew they would have a good time together anyway, with Ari things were never dull.

Ari found himself once again debating on a costume for Halloween. He waited until the last minute to scavenge among his belongings. He came up with a leather jacket, some muggels clothes and oddly specific makeup kit he may have forgotten he bought it at some point last year. Troubles at home weren't going to keep him from having fun. Beside this being his last Halloween's feast at school ever, Bethany was expecting him to show. Or rather he asked her to go to the feast with him. She agreed. More of reason to pull something out of his closet and call it whatever that strikes the mind. Bones. That's what he called his face made up and the clothes he wore that night. He called it Bones. He looked like something out of a muggel's nineties horror movies. A part of where his inspiration had come from. Before dumping his closet he skim through a pile of muggel magazine in the library. They made good use for his costume.

Ready, he went down to the entrance hall to await for Bethany. He wasn't sure what she was dressing up as. Anyone of his peers could've of been Bethany. As number of students walked by, that's when he saw her. Bethany. Struck, his eyes followed her figure at every step she took. He was amazed, stunned. She looked like a queen. No scratch that, a goddess! A goddess among the mortals who aren't worthy to stare in her direction. He swallowed the built up at the back of this throat, remembering to press his lips together to prevent dry mouth from occurring. She beautiful. "A goddess, at Hogwarts? Has Olympian fallen?" He spoke coolly, a smile by the corner of his lips rises as he offered up a hand. "You look amazing."

Bee was having fun looking at everyone's costumes, sizing up the competition really, but turned around once she heard a familiar voice. She grinned preemptively but chuckled once she saw his costume. She couldn't really see his face very well, which was a shame, but she knew it was him under all that face paint and beamed at his comment. She had definitely been walking around with her head held high that night, feeling like a queen, but his comment made her both shy and elated at the same time. She loved that Ari didn't just say she looked pretty, he compared her to something much grander, it was quite a compliment. Bee had always thought that hearing compliments like that would sound cheesy and make her roll her eyes, but she supposed coming from the right person it sounded perfect.

"Thank you," she said contently, and then leaned up to give him the briefest of kisses on the cheek so she wouldn't ruin his face makeup. "Won't try to ruin your masterpiece," she said in jest, then frowning afterward when she realized this meant he was unkissable for the rest of the night. She did have to admire his work thought as she took in his full costume. "You're giving me a run for my money in the Costume Contest," Bee narrowed her eyes at him briefly before grinning. She was very competitive so she liked to win, and in her opinion Ari's costumes for both years he'd been at Hogwarts were better than all the costumes she'd seen all six years here, besides her own of course. Then again maybe she was biased towards the older boy.

Curse him. She kissed him lightly on his cheek, not what he was used to feeling when it comes to the pair and kissing. Ari automatically regretted wearing the makeup. "Masterpiece, it's nothing against yours." Ari directed them towards the table for a drink, or whatever she may desired on that table of sweets. "My only regret, I have many, but this time I wished I had wore this last year instead. It would've been nice to match with a queen, excuse me a goddess such as yourself." He spoke truthfully, though he smile. None of it matter, though he sure it matter to her. He notice how she was so self involved with the school, how dedicated she was as worker at Honeydukes. Always working this one, but no matter she did her best with a smile. Just so much there, so much to like about her.

"I don't care about that. Listen, I came here to have a good time with you. It is my last year after all." He pointed out as he took her hand once more. Ari wanted to have fun and do whatever she wanted to do. As long as he with Bethany, all this itchy makeup plastered on was worth it. Every bit of it. Ari made a move to dance whatever music that was playing out of the stereo. "Dance with me?" He prompt her, smiling as he catch her waist with a firm hand. "I won't disappoint you, I promise."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back