Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Omnisexual
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
This was one of the only events where one would catch Ryuu Arai wearing dress robes instead of a dress. He normally wore one when he was going to the dance with Min-Ji Song, but his best friend left the school, which had Ryuu in a sobbing mess for the past several weeks. Yet, he managed to ask Troye to come with him instead, mainly to make himself feel better. He just hoped that she would not mind the fact that he wasn't not his usual self. His smile was gone, his eyes reflected sadness. He just looked downright pitiful. Ryuu walked into the Great Hall, and went to the snack table where he found some sweets. He poured two drinks so that he could have one ready by the time Troye got here.

Troye had not once gone to the Yule Ball. Not with friends, with family - and especially not with a boy. If someone could consider arguing as such. The Hufflepuff was excited to have the opportunity to dress up in her newest dress, and make a good impression on people. It wasn't as if Troye was interested in arguing particularly, but as she straightened her silver hair she couldn't help but hope he thought she looked pretty. Finally the Puff bounded down the stairs to the great hall, nearly skipping inside. She stood on tiptoes to see over heads before finally catching site of Ryuu, and jogging over to him. Troye threw her arms around him from the back. "Ryuuuu!" She giggled. Troye knew he'd been down in the dumps recently and only hoped tonight would make it better for a little while. Besides what loss was an impure for a friend?

Ryuu jumped in surprise when he felt arms thrown around his shoulders, and his name called. He knew that voice from anywhere. It was Troye. Ryuu placed his hands on her arms to pry them off so that he could turn around. Once he managed that, Ryuu faced her and her silver hair. His plan to hug her changed as his fingers ran through it. "I just love this color! And your dress. Um, are those cats yours?" The Ravenclaw smiled, though not as big as it used to be. At least he was here with someone. Zoe was off with her boyfriend, so he didn't really have anyone else. Not those within his inner circle anyway. "Ready to go dancing with me?" Ryuu asked, knowing that she had not been to one of these before. He hoped that she would at least dance with him. Slow, fast, he did not care.

Troye didn't fight when Ryuu began to remove her arms, grinning like a cheshire cat as he spoke. "They aren't but i wish I had them! If I could I'd adopt every cat in every shelter!" She spoke, hugging herself slightly. "And thank you. Your hair always looks good. And look at you in your dress robes! You're so cute!" She insisted, her cheeks already hurting from smiling so much. When away from her selected groups of friends, Troye found socializing much more difficult, and her attitude much more off putting. She was glad, because of this, to spend more time with her first magical friend that attended Hogwarts! Considering he was her first real friend though, it concerned her that his smile seemed so much less... smiley. Troye ignored it though and nodded. "Yes! I'm so excited! I've never danced in front of people before though!" She spoke with a grin. "So no getting embarrassed of me." She grabbed the second glass and downed it fairly quickly, before grabbing his hands. "Lead the way master of dance"! She instructed, her brown eyes playful and filled with glee.

Ryuu couldn't help but admire Troye and how much of a cat lover she was. They were definitely worth getting, to the point where he thought he might buy one in the future. He was just a little uncertain at the moment. Ryuu looked down at his outfit, before shrugging, "I normally wear dresses when I come to dances, but this is a nice change up." Ryuu did miss the coolness of the dress, since dress robes were a little on the heavy side. That was just his preference. Ryuu shook his head, finishing off his glass of punch. "Of course not. I mean, have you seen some of these people? But it isn't nice to make up of someone... So, there is that too." At least she was upbeat, which seemed to cancel out some of his bad feelings. He led the way to the dance floor, but staying on the outside to give them some room. "Ready?" Ryuu asked, hoping that his shoes were easier to dance in than what he used to wear.

Troye had seen Ryuu's strange sense of style. At first the girl had been embarrassed by his wearing girls clothing, but as time progressed it became more normal to Troye and she often didn't mind anymore, and complimented whatever he chose to wear. After all, it made him happy and that was what mattered. "I am happy you are happy." She smiled brightly. "I am as ready as i can be. If I step on your feet at least I don't weigh a lot!" She spoke with a chuckle, grabbing hold of him awkwardly. "Where are my hands supposed to be? Here?" She asked, putting them around his shoulders, arms length apart and stiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back